Toronto Raptors Thread

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #341
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
we need calderon. ford cant live without him, calderon cant live without ford.
 11 years ago '04        #342
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly Andrea's play has been really disappointing as of late. He has not been making any of his shots and its clearly affecting his overall game. When he doesnt hit his shots it makes his drive game useless as the defenders are ready for it when he's off. For the Raptors to continue improving as the season progresses we need AP, Jose and Andrea to step up huge. Our team isnt that deep and is not that talented dont kid yourselves Sam Mitchell is doing a great job with what he has.
 03-18-2007, 04:10 PM         #343
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why be ashamed to be a raptor fan though?
This team will have their bad games because they are still a very young/inexperienced team.
They are struggling right now, that's obvious...

mo pete went 0-8, tj had 7 turnovers. parker had 0 points. 2-21 beyond the arc... it was just a bad day for the raptors...

the past few weeks sounds horrible... sounds like people jumping ship after a few bad games. They are playing very mediocre right now, unlike pre-allstar break. They are 5-5 in their last 10 with a 4 game win streak in the middle of that.
 11 years ago '06        #344
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Jepprey said:
why be ashamed to be a raptor fan though?
This team will have their bad games because they are still a very young/inexperienced team.
They are struggling right now, that's obvious...

mo pete went 0-8, tj had 7 turnovers. parker had 0 points. 2-21 beyond the arc... it was just a bad day for the raptors...

the past few weeks sounds horrible... sounds like people jumping ship after a few bad games. They are playing very mediocre right now, unlike pre-allstar break. They are 5-5 in their last 10 with a 4 game win streak in the middle of that.
exactly....truthfully we might have had our worst game of the season

and peeps be gettin off the wagon....relax ppl....we'll be fine.

we'll have homecourt in the playoffs (assuming)....and we'll take care of business like we always do on the home turf.
 11 years ago '05        #345
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
exactly....truthfully we might have had our worst game of the season

and peeps be gettin off the wagon....relax ppl....we'll be fine.

we'll have homecourt in the playoffs (assuming)....and we'll take care of business like we always do on the home turf.
i doubt at any point i sed i wasnt a raptor fan, i sed i was ashamed to be one TODAY, styll the raps are my team and i feel as a fan wen ur team aint doin good ur allowed to critisize.
 11 years ago '05        #346
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Toronto fans= Carlton Butler

yall are
[pic - click to view]

at a knicks fan saying that

wen ur in forth come talk to me, until then spend another 30 or 40 mil on a player that wont help ur team, then hire a coach for 50 mil then fire his bum a.sss kuz he aint helpin u win even tho hes won a championship, blame him for all ur problems then get a coach that toronto didnt want becuase his basketbal skills are no help in the office/frum the sidelines. O ya i forgot to add dont forget to draft a crappy player and sign 7-8 more guards kuz u can never have enuff of those. O yaa and to make matters worse I jus hafta throw in the name of you know one of the best contract signings in NBA History Allan "I can't play more then 2 games" Houston

Last edited by s4s; 03-18-2007 at 11:13 PM..
 03-18-2007, 09:56 PM         #347
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s4s said:
i doubt at any point i sed i wasnt a raptor fan, i sed i was ashamed to be one TODAY, styll the raps are my team and i feel as a fan wen ur team aint doin good ur allowed to critisize.
Or so you would think. But, you're dealing with SHootard here. If you aren't sucking Bosh's d*ck or licking Fords a.ss, you're a hater in his eyes. I'd watch what I say because, if you do continue to critisize...this f*g**t will be following you around from thread to thread like he does myself.

I don't have anything against the Raptors but I feel like you guys being an entire country rooting on this team think they're better then they actually are. But I aint gonna sit here an get in another huge argument with you guys over a bunch of bullsh*t. I just don't think the Raptors or their fans have any right to talk sh*t about another team, especially a team that just kicked your a.sses.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-18-2007 at 10:02 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #348
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 203 203
 s4s said:
at a knicks fan saying that

UR TEAM SUCKS KID. wen ur in forth come talk to me, until then spend another 30 or 40 mil on a player that wont help ur team, then hire a coach for 50 mil then fire his bum a.sss kuz he aint helpin u win even tho hes won a championship, blame him for all ur problems then get a coach that toronto didnt want becuase his basketbal skills are no help in the office/frum the sidelines. O ya i forgot to add dont forget to draft a crappy player and sign 7-8 more guards kuz u can never have enuff of those. O yaa and to make matters worse I jus hafta throw in the name of you know one of the best contract signings in NBA History Allan "I can't play more then 2 games" Houston
isiah has the best eye for talent, just look at his drafting resume
 11 years ago '05        #349
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Or so you would think. But, you're dealing with SHootard here. If you aren't sucking Bosh's d*ck or licking Fords a.ss, you're a hater in his eyes. I'd watch what I say because, if you do continue to critisize...this f*g**t will be following you around from thread to thread like he does myself.

I don't have anything against the Raptors but I feel like you guys being an entire country rooting on this team think they're better then they actually are. But I aint gonna sit here an get in another huge argument with you guys over a bunch of bullsh*t. I just don't think the Raptors or their fans have any right to talk sh*t about another team, especially a team that just kicked your a.sses.
nor do i think another team that got there a.sses handed to them las week and have been spendin millions of dollars on stupid signings be hating on us. The knicks are a nice team its jus i hate it wen pple say sh*t as tho theyre number 1 in the east or sumthin wen they jus win one game.
 11 years ago '06        #350
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:

do i need to get an e-restraining order on u??....u constantly on my d*ck...u must be still mad i dont pay ur immature insults any mind...or ur essays

s4s i wasnt referring to u but raps fans in general (outside this board)
 11 years ago '06        #351
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
ps last time i checked fu*ker u came into my teams thread (where i post almost daily) looking to flirt with me homo.....looking at all ur essay posts in this thread alone, ppl aren't stupid...they see u desparately need my attention
 11 years ago '05        #352
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 SHootar said:
ps last time i checked fu*ker u came into my teams thread (where i post almost daily) looking to flirt with me homo.....looking at all ur essay posts in this thread alone, ppl aren't stupid...they see u desparately need my attention
didnt realize there was this many Raptor fans.....came to talk about the bad loss but the potential playoff run I see them having but I see Shootar handling fu*ker so I'll fall back and post come playoff time...
 03-19-2007, 12:31 AM         #353
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s4s said:
nor do i think another team that got there a.sses handed to them las week and have been spendin millions of dollars on stupid signings be hating on us. The knicks are a nice team its jus i hate it wen pple say sh*t as tho theyre number 1 in the east or sumthin wen they jus win one game.
That's 99.9% of basketball fans. They live for today and don't think about tommorrow. One day they think they're king sh*t because they're team blew somebody out the next they're talking about the lottery and next year. And not to hate but I think both the Knicks and Raptors need a ton of work and are really fortunate they play in such a horrible East. They're about equal to my team which is the Blazers and I have no problem saying they are nowhere near a playoff team this year an still need a ton of work.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-19-2007 at 01:27 AM..
 03-19-2007, 12:37 AM         #354
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
do i need to get an e-restraining order on u??....u constantly on my d*ck...u must be still mad i dont pay ur immature insults any mind...or ur essays

s4s i wasnt referring to u but raps fans in general (outside this board)
Yea, no attention at all. Is that why you couldn't fit all your hate towards me in one post SHootard an had to make 2? And is that why you came into the thread about Rakim last night just to call me a name? Wow SHootard just keeps contradicting himself. He cares so little about me that he has to tell me he doesn't care about me everytime I post.
 11 years ago '06        #355
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
....that wasnt hate...it was truth

lol but lets be serious for a second fu*ker...like grown folk serious fu*ker...if u can for ONE post....do u not see a huge trend that ur childish antics annoy the fu*k outta half this board?? everytime i see u in a thread, ppl are clowning on u....and no one sticks up for u...this clearly isnt by coincidence....ppl see that ur just a little sh*tdistuber, and nothing more....& i know u'll just prolly reply with some more immaturity...
 11 years ago '05        #356
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
this thread has gone to utter sh*t. ya'll dudes need to go relax and lift some weights or somethin sh*t.
 03-19-2007, 03:50 PM         #357
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
....that wasnt hate...it was truth

lol but lets be serious for a second fu*ker...like grown folk serious fu*ker
You might aswell ask a dog to talk, because you are completely incapable.

...if u can for ONE post....do u not see a huge trend that ur childish antics annoy the fu*k outta half this board?? everytime i see u in a thread, ppl are clowning on u....and no one sticks up for u...this clearly isnt by coincidence....ppl see that ur just a little sh*tdistuber, and nothing more....& i know u'll just prolly reply with some more immaturity...
See unlike your lame a.ss SHootard, I'm my own man an I don't need reassurance from people or have people agree with me to know I'm right. When I see guys like you getting all riled up and follow me into threads an start callin me names....I know I am doin exactly what I wanna be doing. I take pride in making you and every other retard whine bi*ch and moan because somebody sees things from a different perspective then you. You're a mark, I'm not...it's that simple. I'm a lone wolf, I don't need a fu*kin pack to ride my d!ck to feel good about myself. That would be you're chump stain cry baby a.ss.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-19-2007 at 03:52 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #358
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
this thread has gone to utter sh*t. ya'll dudes need to go relax and lift some weights or somethin sh*t.
i just came back from the gym

...and its a thread on the internet lol...it cant go to sh*t...its not like it can get ruined...no ones gonna come judge the past posts in this thread...calm down
 11 years ago '06        #359
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol fu*ker...again with immaturity, whatev i tried to help u....puberty might set in soon little guy, keep being a sh*tdisturber on this site...ur so cool
 03-19-2007, 03:57 PM         #360
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol fu*ker...again with immaturity, whatev i tried to help u....puberty might set in soon little guy, keep being a sh*tdisturber on this site...ur so cool
SHootard I'm not the one that needs help. You're the guy that gets so bent outta shape about things that you gotta follow me around. You wanted to talk like "grown folk" I did, now you don't wanna respond. I mean, what do you need to be at peace with yourself and realize that you lost. Whatever it is, I'll help you find it. But hey, just so you know...you're wrong about people not agreeing with the sh*t I say.

Is Kobe the Greatest 50... 03-19-2007 12:01 AM madness
Eminem vs Nas 03-11-2007 03:34 AM DM AKA ILLVILLE you = the only one with can think on boxden, props!
If the rap game is like... 02-25-2007 06:41 AM Ea$e
Do you think D Wade... 02-20-2007 12:00 AM Nerd_Rich real talk fam.....prop me back kid.....
Its Time, Lakers need... 02-14-2007 09:55 AM kuruption81 Look at that, I actually agreed with you in a post and didn't say "hater".
Who should have Nash's... 02-13-2007 10:57 AM bones8169 showing love for the home team props
Jim Jones swagg... 02-09-2007 02:58 PM ItAlY2BkLyN sh*t was funny as fu*k to me. Props
Jim Jones swagg... 02-09-2007 12:24 PM hydro187 lol
Breakin News: Arenas... 02-06-2007 10:46 AM FullTimeHustla lmao!
LMAO! OH MY GOD... 01-29-2007 07:17 AM Weezy_4_eva props dud ei take your side keep it real!!!
LMAO! OH MY GOD... 01-26-2007 02:35 PM BoSox84 lmfao

Last edited by Fucker; 03-19-2007 at 04:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy