Toronto Raptors Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-14-2007, 08:41 PM         #301
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ its a good thing Dixon can play the one too. we'll just have to see how serious the Calderon injury is.
 11 years ago '05        #302
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

runs sh*t....i love this dude. ppl dont know but he's 2nd in the league in a.ssists/48...gonna be interesting to see just how good he is if calderon is out for a bit. his court vision is unmatched.
TJs THE MAN!
 11 years ago '04        #303
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
TJ's been beasting lately. Props to Garbo for a great game. Props on the D. IF the raptors are gonna continue their success, they need to D up.
 03-14-2007, 09:13 PM         #304
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
From ^^^

I didnt know you never heard of Dirk Nowitzki or Yao Ming because they are clearly both scoring more.. and Zach's putting up .8 more than Chris Bosh and a sub .500 team, CB is shooting at 50.5% where ZR is shooting 46.2%. Not to mention a higher efficiency ranking, higher rebounding average, less turnovers, less fouls committed, more than 1.2 bpg than Zack gets overall and more a.ssists per game. Last but not least 35-29, 26-37. Plus Andrea Bargnani will be a better pro than ROY and is a year younger than him. Our PG rotation is the best in the league as far as a one two punch. Not to say I wouldnt take Nash over both. Travis Outlaw aint blowing up any time soon either buddy nor is Martell or the biggest flop after his first season Darius Miles.
Dirk is legit, but Yao has only played 32 games ya dumbass. How can you even pretend like that's fair. And Zach is scoring less because of the emergence of Roy, you'd know that if you actually watched the games. But you don't so don't sit here and pretend like you know what the fu*k you're talking about. Randolph is just as much a jump shooter as he is an inside scorer so take that in affect when you try and bring up percentages, clown. Randolph has one of the sweetest J's in the league and considering the amount of shot's he takes from midrange, 46% is fu*kin great. Bosh doesn't have half Randolph's game from midrange. Whether or not he's "better" overall then Bosh is up for debate but I'd take Randolph over that lanky injury prone pinched face Bosh any day. Who fu*kin wants a guy that'll only end up playing half the god damn regular season?

And you really wanna bring up records, are you fu*kin serious? You play in an Eastern conference that is perhaps the worst in NBA history and you wanna bring up your record and playoff spot as bragging rights? You're a fool for that. Andrea Bargnani is a joke. Just another 7 foot tall soft Euro jumpshooter with no D who got drafted out of pure hope and prayer that he'll be the next Dirk, but he wont. He'll be the next Keith Van Horn. B-Roy is one of the most polished, well rounded players and he's just gettin started. Peep his last couple games, 16-20 points every night, a couple steals, about 7 a.ssists. Bargnani, sh*t...sounds like a fu*kin flavor of ice cream.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-14-2007 at 09:21 PM..
 03-14-2007, 11:19 PM         #305
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ thanks for the lesson..

Portland still sucks.
 11 years ago '06        #306
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol fu*ker still writing essays when no one gives a sh*t....priceless
 03-15-2007, 01:13 AM         #307
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alls i know is raps winin...fu*k everything else.
 03-15-2007, 05:41 AM         #308
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol fu*ker still writing essays when no one gives a sh*t....priceless
Somebody tell this kid writing a response to every single post somebody makes doesn't exactly convince people you don't care about what that person says. I know you canadians do everything a.ss backwards, but listen to logic for once SHootard.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-15-2007 at 06:24 AM..
 03-15-2007, 06:23 AM         #309
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems pretty alive to me. You just mad that:

TJ > Roy.
Dixon > Freddy.
Bosh > Zack.
Andrea is not a starter nor does he get Roy's minutes but is still right behind him in the run for ROY.
Therefore.
Toronto > Portland :)

P.s. One more point. Portland...is a hole. Every good player that got traded or drafted there recently is now a no name. Examples: Fred Jones, Aldridge, Magloire, Lafrentz, Darius. It's one thing to support your team...don't have to boost them with bullsh*t and cover ups when you and I both know the Raptors are better....don't talk about East stats when our team record is better. You talking about Andreas name just shows how ignorant you are. If some one from Dallas or Phoenix or San An came to our thread and talked sh*t it would have made sense cause they probably would not have to use cover ups and lies and personal opinions to prove their point. It would be straight up facts and stats. No one here denies those team are better....why cant you admit our teams better and have better players? Done.
 03-15-2007, 06:29 AM         #310
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Race to MVP

Bosh = 8th Spot

Zack = 20th Spot

Who did you say you rather have?

Last edited by Polo_Smurf; 03-15-2007 at 06:38 AM..
 03-15-2007, 06:51 AM         #311
urgils_1018 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canadian Bashing now! get a life loser if u don't like the Raps go bi*ch somewhere else.
 03-15-2007, 06:52 AM         #312
urgils_1018 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone has to hate
 03-15-2007, 06:54 AM         #313
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Polo_Smurf said:
Seems pretty alive to me.
Somebody tell Polo_Smurf, posting in a dead thread just to spite what somebody says doesn't make it any less dead.

You just mad that:

TJ > Roy.
Dixon > Freddy.
Bosh > Zack.
Andrea is not a starter nor does he get Roy's minutes but is still right behind him in the run for ROY.
Therefore.
Toronto > Portland :)
You compare a rookie to a veteran, thats a real great comparison. Lets bring up Fords rookie year and compare it to Roy's. You'd see that there is no fu*kin comparison. Just the fact that you compare a rookie to your "2nd best player" tells me alot about your team. Juan Twigson? bi*ch please. You traded for a guy that couldn't f!ght his way out of a paper bag and couldn't stop a 5 year old from scoring even if he cloned himself 5 times.

[pic - click to view]

03-15-2007, 06:59 AM         #314
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I've already been over Bosh. It seems as tho you guys in Canada land have a fondness for guys built like wet noodles who go out for 10-15 or more games at a time everytime they break a fingernail. Zach is a bull who f!ghts through sh*t, he can't even jump cuz he's got a bad wheel...and STILL grabs as much rebs as your joke of a franchise player. Think what you want, but Bargnani will never be the calibre of player Roy is. You might one day be able to compare them on offense, that is 5 years from now when all Euro trash players finally start to develope. But you'll never be able to compare the two overall, just face it. You got a dud for a draft pick.

P.s. One more point. Portland...is a hole. Every good player that got traded or drafted there recently is now a no name. Examples: Fred Jones, Aldridge, Magloire, Lafrentz, Darius. It's one thing to support your team...don't have to boost them with bullsh*t and cover ups when you and I both know the Raptors are better....don't talk about East stats when our team record is better. You talking about Andreas name just shows how ignorant you are. If some one from Dallas or Phoenix or San An came to our thread and talked sh*t it would have made sense cause they probably would not have to use cover ups and lies and personal opinions to prove their point. It would be straight up facts and stats. No one here denies those team are better....why cant you admit our teams better and have better players? Done.
Compared to your franchise, how many times did you guys make the playoffs in the weak fu*kin east? What will this be, like the 2nd fu*kin time in franchise history? LOL Call me when you make the playoffs 21 straight years. Raptors are pathetic and all the drunken inbread canadians in the stands shakin their fists with their broken english and hockey sticks cheering them on wont change that fact. And you're right, no names. I mean, on the other hand....guys like Morris Peterson, Rasho Nesterovic, Juan Dixon and Darrick Martin are fu*kin celebrties. And lol@saying a rookies rep was trashed...yea that makes sense. smh@canadian logic.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-15-2007 at 07:02 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #315
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
ummm i havent been here for a while but when and why did this blazer guy step into our thread?
 11 years ago '05        #316
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
i thought u had to play for a team to become part of a spoiler. fu*ker u madd??????????
 03-15-2007, 11:27 AM         #317
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you serious? People post something here after every game. Go look, we review every game and drop our opinions. When you come to the NBA page Raptors thread is within top 3 all/most of the time. So...Done.

Rookie to a Vet. I did that by positions, i was gonna compare him to Andrea and i should have. Your right. Andreas contribution to the team help us win games. Again....we...are...winning...games. You...are...not. Done.

Aldridge was boosted during and before the draft. Everyone thought he would explode. He went to your team and couldn't perform to his capabilities. Same with Dixon. Are you mad he has a good and game winning role here in Toronto? Your trash become our treasure. How does it feel? Again...Done.

Your right, our team is skinnier and smaller than your team. You wanna smh at Canadian logic? Well....your logic is....i got big tanks and bulls...but they don't win me games but im still happy i got them damn. Our logic, we have skill, balanced scoring team, good coach, we win, True! Zack has same stats as Bosh, great! Again....you guys winning? Maybe Zack should try harder? Bosh dose not need the extra stats, we are a ballanced team. He gets help from others in scoring, rebounding everything. You think cause YOU compare them two, every one else should? lol....again....8th for mvp vs 20th. Dude with less minutes every game and not a starter and RIGHT behind your rookie for r.o.y. who starts and plays A LOT more. Our other rookie also in the race, hes like 4 or 5 in rookie rankings or something. Wheres Aldridge? Why are our no name ROOKIES getting more fame then the 80% of your team? Euro trash? lol....again u display your ignorance. Not sure if your ignorant or just mad that we beat you and are going to the play offs with skinny, lanky, no name, Euro trash players. That must be painful for you to see. Done

21 years in playoffs. I don't know if your referring to the back in the day Portland team. If you are then yea...if that team was here now and you came and said what you said. No on here would be immature like you and argue against a better team. You wanna talk about team history? East vs West? You win....i don't deny it. Never argued it. My point is simply Toronto > Portland. Done...cry me a river build a bridge and get over it....it's the truth.
 03-15-2007, 11:33 AM         #318
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Comparing your celebrities to ours? Yours were once household names, and a big name going into the draft. People here in Toronto wanted him. Portland = Big names end up unheard of. Toronto = Unheard of players become bigger names than Portland stars :) well i got a lot of work to do so ill check up on my son (you) tomorrow :)
 11 years ago '06        #319
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
lmfao @ the zzzzzz tryna compare portland to RAPTORS?? FUK OUTTA HEREEEEE!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #320
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Lol @ Portland dude... Everything you just said hold NO credit... you mad cuz ur team isnt balling...

U MAD CUZ IM STYLIN ON YOU~!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy