Toronto Raptors Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #281
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i wouldn't rule out washington....miami's makin up some serious ground....washinton could fall to the 6th seed easily.
 03-13-2007, 04:07 PM         #282
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
put ur money where ur mouth is fu*ker....i'll do a sig or avy bet with u we win our first round. don't talk smack if u cant back it up fu*ker. dont be mad ur blazers are the joke of the league .
Man before I even made that post I was like, gee...I wonder how long it'll take SHootar's f*g**t a.ss to see it an get real real mad. An sure enough, here you are. I mean, I must be psychic or somethin. Na I guess you're really just that predictable an homos3xual.
 11 years ago '06        #283
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Man before I even made that post I was like, gee...I wonder how long it'll take SHootar's f*g**t a.ss to see it an get real real mad. An sure enough, here you are. I mean, I must be psychic or somethin. Na I guess you're really just that predictable an homos3xual.

lol totally ignoring the main argument again...classic fu*ker material. i dont have time to argue with 14 yr olds who idolize me with msn buddies (as proven)....so are u taking the bet or not f*g**t. raps win first round. if u disagree man up or gtfoh....u and ur gay city are contaminating our thread.
 11 years ago '04        #284
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
RAPS>>>> after wiz lose tonight, we got that no.3 spot
 11 years ago '05        #285
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
 BayLoc said:
RAPS>>>> after wiz lose tonight, we got that no.3 spot
wiz is playing tonight?
 03-13-2007, 07:55 PM         #286
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol totally ignoring the main argument again...classic fu*ker material. i dont have time to argue with 14 yr olds who idolize me with msn buddies (as proven)....so are u taking the bet or not f*g**t. raps win first round. if u disagree man up or gtfoh....u and ur gay city are contaminating our thread.
You call it ignoring it, I call it not giving a squirt of p!ss about it. Oooh sh*t, I don't wanna bet against the Raps cuz I might have to change my avatar?...oh sh*t. Listen to yourself man. And I'm the 14 year old?

An last time I checked you're the one followin me into threads an gettin ur net nerd buddies to back you up everytime we get into a little argument so if you wanna say I idolize you an we look at what each other did in comparison, you must think I'm fu*kin god and worship a statue in my likeness.
 11 years ago '06        #287
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
You call it ignoring it, I call it not giving a squirt of p!ss about it. Oooh sh*t, I don't wanna bet against the Raps cuz I might have to change my avatar?...oh sh*t. Listen to yourself man. And I'm the 14 year old?

An last time I checked you're the one followin me into threads an gettin ur net nerd buddies to back you up everytime we get into a little argument so if you wanna say I idolize you an we look at what each other did in comparison, you must think I'm fu*kin god and worship a statue in my likeness.
lol, whatever bro...comin into my team's thread to try to flirt with me or whatever it is u came in here for, sorry f*g i'm not interested...great raps wont do sh*t blah blah blah....now get the fu*k outta here hoe no one gives 2 sh*ts what u think and u know this. i'd bet u real money (gambling sites) but ur just a kid whos running his mouth as usual.
 11 years ago '04        #288
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
Raps are a young team and very inexperienced in the NBA in general nevermind the playoffs. Give them a chance to prove themselves or prove they aren't ready yet before jumping to conclusions. For the Blazers fan... stay upset your team isn't doing sh*t this year and will not be doing sh*t next year. Brandon Roy aint bad , but the rest of your team is a flop , Martell and the rest of the underachievers are worthless.
 03-14-2007, 05:38 AM         #289
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol, whatever bro...comin into my team's thread to try to flirt with me or whatever it is u came in here for, sorry f*g i'm not interested...great raps wont do sh*t blah blah blah....now get the fu*k outta here hoe no one gives 2 sh*ts what u think and u know this. i'd bet u real money (gambling sites) but ur just a kid whos running his mouth as usual.
Is that why you follow me around this thread an got a hard on for me everywhere I go? Cuz you dont "Care" what I have to say? Man you can't go a post without contradicting yourself. Slap yourself retard. Stop takin Basketball so seriously an pick up a hockey stick. We just gave you the Raptors to make money an capitalize off the fact that all your countrys sports suck balls, we didn't however want you to take it seriously. That's why we gave you the Rapters and Grizzlies awhile back.:D

Remember SHootard, watch...don't take seriously.

Last edited by Fucker; 03-14-2007 at 06:01 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #290
BayLoc 
space
space
 BlastttOFF said:
wiz is playing tonight?
i guess not, thought they was
 11 years ago '04        #291
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Is that why you follow me around this thread an got a hard on for me everywhere I go? Cuz you dont "Care" what I have to say? Man you can't go a post without contradicting yourself. Slap yourself retard. Stop takin Basketball so seriously an pick up a hockey stick. We just gave you the Raptors to make money an capitalize off the fact that all your countrys sports suck balls, we didn't however want you to take it seriously. That's why we gave you the Rapters and Grizzlies awhile back.:D

All we got? I guess you dont consider having the leading scorer amongst big men, one of the top rebounders in the league...and somebody a hell of a lot better then that lanky bi*ch Chris Bosh, in Zach Randolph a "good player" But thats ok.
From ^^^

I didnt know you never heard of Dirk Nowitzki or Yao Ming because they are clearly both scoring more.. and Zach's putting up .8 more than Chris Bosh and a sub .500 team, CB is shooting at 50.5% where ZR is shooting 46.2%. Not to mention a higher efficiency ranking, higher rebounding average, less turnovers, less fouls committed, more than 1.2 bpg than Zack gets overall and more a.ssists per game. Last but not least 35-29, 26-37. Plus Andrea Bargnani will be a better pro than ROY and is a year younger than him. Our PG rotation is the best in the league as far as a one two punch. Not to say I wouldnt take Nash over both. Travis Outlaw aint blowing up any time soon either buddy nor is Martell or the biggest flop after his first season Darius Miles.
 11 years ago '05        #292
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 863 863
RAPTORS > BLAZERS razor ramone just mad
 11 years ago '06        #293
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:

again.....no one cares fu*ker...try getting ur attention in the real world.

big game tonite boys....knicks are gonna be playing like its a playoff game to them...gonna be interesting to see how we respond to that tonite.
 11 years ago '06        #294
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
From ^^^

I didnt know you never heard of Dirk Nowitzki or Yao Ming because they are clearly both scoring more.. and Zach's putting up .8 more than Chris Bosh and a sub .500 team, CB is shooting at 50.5% where ZR is shooting 46.2%. Not to mention a higher efficiency ranking, higher rebounding average, less turnovers, less fouls committed, more than 1.2 bpg than Zack gets overall and more a.ssists per game. Last but not least 35-29, 26-37. Plus Andrea Bargnani will be a better pro than ROY and is a year younger than him. Our PG rotation is the best in the league as far as a one two punch. Not to say I wouldnt take Nash over both. Travis Outlaw aint blowing up any time soon either buddy nor is Martell or the biggest flop after his first season Darius Miles.

eh dont take this chump seriously....everyone in the world knows Chris is 10 times the player Zach will ever be.....hes just trying to stir up sh*t and grab some attention hes clearly not getting at home.
 11 years ago '05        #295
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

lets take this on the knicks this year.
 11 years ago '04        #296
BayLoc 
space
space
raps >>> YOUR FACE
 11 years ago '05        #297
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
salami and cheese this bi*ch right now...
raps win 2nite
 11 years ago '06        #298
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
should be a good game tonight.....we runnin on E right now.....no lee, no craw...possibly no q-rich...

but we a gritty team....dont under-estimate....

good luck though (not really)....big fukin game for both squads
 11 years ago '04        #299
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
i got that salami and cheese on the counter top son.
 11 years ago '06        #300
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

runs sh*t....i love this dude. ppl dont know but he's 2nd in the league in a.ssists/48...gonna be interesting to see just how good he is if calderon is out for a bit. his court vision is unmatched.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago