Jan 17 - Soundscan Album Sales (FULL CHART)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
JoeSatan 
space
space
$602 | Props total: 0 0
This vincetran mother fu*ker has to be one of the stupidest posters I have ever seen. So much ignorance, unbelievable...."sales = how great u are" HAHAHA what a goddamn joke. Dude doesn't know sh*t, let him listen to his Jeezy and "great music" simply based on sales....I'm gonna sit back roll a blunt and listen to illmatic, even thou the lyrical content of that cant even come close to jeezy.....fu*kin chump
 01-19-2007, 08:55 PM         #62
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da only reason nas is overratted to u cause he ova ur herd he to fu*king smart for ur dumb a.ss so u critique his legacy cuz jeezy aint got one even jeezy said he not a rapper and if jeezy a betta rappa y he apologized to nas cause he kno talking bout drugs aint kno y to win a battle so he cried to nas talking yea dont k!ll my career yeaaaaa i wana see jeezy make hits 10 yrs lata neva will happen nas ben doing it since 93 bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #63
Damus 
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
Jeezey k!lla
 11 years ago '04        #64
JoeSatan 
space
space
 VinceTran said:
funny, Nas is so great?? so why he come to def jam to try to sell records?? ur retarded buddy. too bad he sucks too bad.
Nas is so great???....listen to his lyrics and take a trip through his discography and answer that question your self buddy. To each their own but if you dont think the dude has talent then you gotta be either deaf or extremely slow in the head. Why wouldn't he come to def jam to try to sell records, selling records means getting money and everyone enjoys money. But in true hip hop, hip hop that comes from the heart its the music over the money...and to follow up the "too bad he sucks too bad" hahaha come on buddy I cant even dignify that sh*t. If thats your oppinon then cool but you just proved you know pretty much nothing about real hip hop
 11 years ago '04        #65
JoeSatan 
space
space
10 yrs later with his loyal fans, and still cant' beat out a 3 yr old rapper that "has no lyrical abilities". sad hey?? maybe if nas was a good rapper aka Jay Z, maybe he'd push albums. nas the MOAT.... most overrated all time.
Still basing all your comments on the sales=skill principle which is totally fu*ked but whatever works for your simple head. 10 yrs later with his loyal fans and he still can beat out jeezy in skills and lyrical ability, disagree with that if you want, im not here to prove a point to you, just pointing out the complete stupidity in your comments and total lack of knowledge for true hip hop......care to give me a list of your top 5 or 10 favorite MCs?

Last edited by JoeSatan; 01-19-2007 at 09:18 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #66
JoeSatan 
space
space
I'm done wasting my time here, you dont know real hip hop...theres a difference...expand your horizons and maybe you'll see some real skill...you listen to that mainstream sh*t all the time, well unfourtnatly mainstream rap is on quite the downhill slide. Your the one actin like you dont know who nas is when your hating on him....the dudes done enough to certify him as a legend, not some overrated rapper as you seem to think
 01-19-2007, 09:57 PM         #67
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn soundscan so messy this week
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago