Jan 17 - Soundscan Album Sales (FULL CHART)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 A-Dot said:
4 Def 83 110 134 Dj Clue Professional 3 5,833 -31 8,450 86,265
4 Int 105 135 157 Styles P Time Is Money 4,970 -32 7,313 72,382
7 Zmst 133 159 166 Clipse Hell Hath No Fury 4,799 -22 6,123 154,163

CLue and Styles P's albums were supposed to drop like 3 years ago, this is why they flop:thumbsdow

And the Clipse ???? How do u go from Lord Willin' to this trash ?????

And Where The FuKK is BANKS???? so sad
i agree with your first 2 ....

banks though ? .. my god are you the last person on this planet to realize he is complete garbage regardless of his albums ... here lemme do you a favour , give me your address , i got a sh*tload of those garbage banks albums kicking around cause no one wanted them (still wrapped) .. and you can have them n make a mural out of them or something ... faann

BEYONCE B'DAY > JAY Z AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
 01-18-2007, 09:08 AM         #42
T. Okes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VinceTran said:
It was written, and nastrudamus, are the nas albums i own. i even own the firm. Nas is so overrated. he can't flow, no street cred, nothing.

Jeezy has both. jeezy is a star, Nas is just another crappy rapper that no one likes so people like him because no one bumps his music.
You've got to be the biggest Jeezy stan out there. Everybody I know that bumps Jeezy even adimits he's not even that great lyrically or as a rapper period, they just feel his music. How the fu*k are you gonna say Jeezy's flow >>> Nas'? Dude raps all slow & sh*t, with all those gaps & pauses. He might have delivery, but that ain't a great flow.

And goddamn, judging by what you said before this comment about 50 being on top I guess you see the best-selling rappers as the greatest. Guess that puts MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice in the top ten GOAT.

lmao @ "Jeezy is a star"...you lost. Go sit in the TRL audience with that bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #43
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
danm luda is plat.....about damn time. we got to stop bootlegging........But its too hard to stop when you always broke because of college lol
 11 years ago '04        #44
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
4 COL 23 34 52 BOW WOW PRICE OF FAME 14,406 -38 23,109 356,526

wow i thought bow wow always sell big as long as he put a bullsh*t song for the ladies
 11 years ago '04        #45
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 J-Calli said:
LOL at all these peeps think Jeezy is better than Nas. Jeezy is seriously lacking, the beats saved his album
about time someone speak some real truth on here...i thought i was the only dude felt that way...jeeezy is wack, and since everyone rambling about sells

all the disney actors outsold everybody on that list
 01-18-2007, 11:20 AM         #46
CrackMp3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 WAR 69 80 85 LIL SCRAPPY BRED 2 DIE BORN 2 LIVE 8,741 -21 11,077 190,326

Wow thats what happens with u join G-Unit
 11 years ago '06        #47
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
diddy aint went gold yet, and proly wont
 01-18-2007, 01:12 PM         #48
ghettoprincess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread has gotten way off topic
 11 years ago '04        #49
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Wow at all the Nas haters. Since when was it a competition out of Jeezy n Nas? Keep in mind Jeezy did come out a week before Nas so of course he will have a larger number.
Jeezy's audience is mainly the teenager crowd, while the typical high schooler will not understand the HHiD album.
The sales are a direct reflection of what the hip hop audience has turned to. They seem to prefer crack over craft.
 11 years ago '05        #50
Santo 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1 1
NAS has never been a big seller. He only has 2 albums that were certified 2X Platinum (It Was Written and I Am...) and that's CERTIFIED, not actual albums sold. All his other albums with the exception of the Lost Tapes have all been certified platinum and Hip Hop is Dead is already at half a million plus and it looks like it's going to surpass the 1 million mark without a problem. Shoot... when was the last time Nas did that? His singles don't hit Top 10, like all these other artists and he still manages to sell.

Quality >>> Quantity man. That's always been the case with Nas.

Last edited by Santo; 01-18-2007 at 03:21 PM..
 01-18-2007, 05:55 PM         #51
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMARION is doin HORRIBLE
 11 years ago '05        #52
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Lil Scrappy?

Tyrese ?:applause:

Mos Def?

Ludacris :applause:

Young Jeezy :thumbsdow

Nas

Jay-Z
 01-18-2007, 10:03 PM         #53
T. Okes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VinceTran said:
if it was so quality then shouldn't it sell??? look at actual good rappers. Jay Z, 5 million sold on 1 record. same with 50, same with eminem, same with snoop's doggy style, same with dr. dre.

if nas was so good like u guys make him sound, why does no one buys his records??? sales = how great u are. what's the point of basketball?? to score as much points as u can. what's the point of hockey?? to score. what's the point of the music business?? to sell as many records as u can.

50, em, tupac, biggie, jay will always be on another level. then u have chamillionaire, jeezy, joc, rick ross, dipset, game........ on just a notch below....

then u got the jedi mind tricks, nas, necro, ill bill........ the bottem feeders.
Goddamn, you're as mainstream as it gets. This is exactly what's wrong with the game when it comes to the music itself. What you're sayin' is, as a music artist you ain't sh*t unless you sell...that your music is garbage if it can't sell and simply "good music" if it does. You look so deeply into the business side of this sh*t, yet you don't even realize that not every single person out of 10 million people that happen to go out and buy a particular album will actually like it. That's why these record companies use the same formula every time with the way singles/album tracks are set up, it's all just to get the fish biting. There's a difference between tryin' to sell albums and tryin' to move units.

So even if 1 outta every 10 people liked "Encore" it's still good music since it sold so much, right? Pssh plus you obviously don't even know what it means to be slept on...so I'ma dead this. Can't believe you were even listening to rap before 2003.

"You gotta think of how many n*ggaz originated this sh*t
How many of 'em broke?
You think that how many n*ggaz is rich today in this bi*ch
You can say that many n*ggaz is dope? No" - Royce da 5'9"

'nuff said
 11 years ago '04        #54
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
ending this thread right now. jeezy sells cause he is a fu*king gimmick.

Nas sells cause people know they will get a thought provoking and quality cd out of him. fat joe is even better then young jeezy for gods sake.
 01-19-2007, 05:15 PM         #55
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jshinn05 said:
Only thing good on Jeezy's album was the production would have been better as an instrumental album make that sh*t acapella and its the worst album of the year
werd i got some jeezy acapellas and they are horrible....i hate the fu*kin adlibs......yeeeeeahhhhhhhhh........oookkkkkk..... ...sounds like a non yellin version of little john ttthhhhaaaattttssss rriiigggghhhhtttt im not gonna say fu*k jeezy but over all nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jeezy
 11 years ago '07        #56
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
OH yeah my man gold like father like son thats whats up and people doubted this cd
its one birdman and one jr they neighborhhod superstars mothafu*k yall
 01-19-2007, 06:11 PM         #57
dolla101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
no, its just you cant hear good music. Jeezy is a gimmick and the only thing he has going for him is the beats and the adlibs...you know its true, dont be in denial.

let me see jeezy give us some classic tracks like nas has. Jeezy hasnt given one that people are like "damn that is crazy how he did that track" ..i can name so many for nas but theres no point bc people already know.

^^^REAL Muthafu*kin Talk^^^^:applause:
 01-19-2007, 06:35 PM         #58
dolla101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VinceTran said:
i'm a Jeezy stan because i know good music???? i remember when i bought Me against the world and no one even bought that, til he died. i remember when i picked up ready to die, no one felt that. i know good music. Jeezy is a star, he actually goes with the beat. Nas is all off tune. can't even follow a beat.

dissing jeezy's flow?? are u stupid?? do u even know what a good flow is?? listen to Chamillionaire for a second, then jeezy.... then listen to crappy nas. when nas raps, he doesn't know when to stop. just horrible. Chamillionaire takes the cake, he just fukin delivers every track.

vanilla ice sold like 10 million records, 50 sold alot more, and nas is in vanilla ice's territory. i don't know which one i'd rather listen to, they both suck.

unless ur stupid, there's ton of rappers that sold more then ice, how is he top 10 if he's hasn't sold in the top 10.... and still nas sucks worst then him lol. that's the sad part.

^^^^Ladies & Gents this n*gga is a male groupie that probably wants 2 get plugged by jeezy^^^^

Last edited by dolla101; 01-19-2007 at 06:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #59
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,645 | Props total: 1117 1117
Hmm Propz on Luda on going platinum.

I swear if Jigga catches Ti in numbers than that ni@@ is the greatest.
 01-19-2007, 07:26 PM         #60
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bootsy said:
I guess you don't read or count very well because 700,000 and 530,000 is nowhere near doubling anything.:rolleyes: If anyone is a gimmick it is Jeezy and all these other fly by night rappers.
YEAAAAHHHHH!!! NAS WONT COME CLOSE TO JEEZY
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy