Atlanta Falcons Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2007, 02:19 PM         #161
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mar3 said:
Why didn't we try to get Moss
4real it only a 4th, but blank dont like getting ppl like moss, and also money, we contract would be 2 much
 04-29-2007, 03:23 PM         #162
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta Daren Stone

04-29-2007, 10:18 PM         #163
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would have to say it was a decent draft... C+ maybe B- . I watched Houstons highlight on the falcons website and I wasn't impressed.. I have never really seen him play. Jimmy should get slid over to safety now. Stones Highlight Film looks solid, now if he can transfer that to the league we should be on point in the secondary..We picked safe picks so that's the best that I can ask for...A lump of coal under pressure will have to show himself when the season starts..!!
 04-30-2007, 08:28 AM         #164
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizzybonethuglf said:
I would have to say it was a decent draft... C+ maybe B- . I watched Houstons highlight on the falcons website and I wasn't impressed.. I have never really seen him play. Jimmy should get slid over to safety now. Stones Highlight Film looks solid, now if he can transfer that to the league we should be on point in the secondary..We picked safe picks so that's the best that I can ask for...A lump of coal under pressure will have to show himself when the season starts..!!
b-?? i think we had like a b+, we really fill are need and jimmy is moving to FS they all ready say it. we goo dafter teh draft now all we need is a MLb and a power back
 04-30-2007, 08:31 AM         #165
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and chris houston, lok to me to be a good CB, he play aganist good WR in college, and he really strong for a CB and fast to, he ogign be good in man coverage
 11 years ago '06        #166
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,210 | Props total: 2606 2606
I like Jimmy moving to safety...I feel that helps out a lot...I dont like the fact that the rumors were wrong about us gettin CJ but overall it was a decent draft...We got help on D and the O line
 04-30-2007, 12:40 PM         #167
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
I like Jimmy moving to safety...I feel that helps out a lot...I dont like the fact that the rumors were wrong about us gettin CJ but overall it was a decent draft...We got help on D and the O line
yea and we go 2 CB that can press and play man on man
 11 years ago '04        #168
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2756 2756
 Junior G said:
maan ya'll n*ggaz lucky to get Laurent Robinson

I didnt even expected him to get drafted so high....but that is because i knew that n*gga since middle school. I just wanted to see him get matched up by Reggie nelson because during high school.....reggie nelson be hawkin his a.ss. But im proud two products from Brevard get drafted in the same year.
 11 years ago '06        #169
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
 mvick0772 said:
yea and we go 2 CB that can press and play man on man

I didnt know that LB we drafted ran a 4.41 in the 40 LOL As far as the DB's go I hope D.Hall does less talkin and more showing this year. He got abused a good part of the season last year
 05-01-2007, 01:48 PM         #170
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man just found out that Demarrio Williams and Rod Coleman will likely be out the first part of the season due to injury. I also think that Grady Jackson is going to get cut. I still think Petrino wants a big Running Back I don't think what he wanted was there to get in the draft with our picks, but I think they might pick someone up.
 05-01-2007, 02:02 PM         #171
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
Man just found out that Demarrio Williams and Rod Coleman will likely be out the first part of the season due to injury. I also think that Grady Jackson is going to get cut. I still think Petrino wants a big Running Back I don't think what he wanted was there to get in the draft with our picks, but I think they might pick someone up.
there going be back, like around the 1st game, just not preseason
 05-01-2007, 02:03 PM         #172
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
atlanta falcons sign Vincent Marshall

he fast like ted ginn fast, maybe he be are KR
 05-01-2007, 02:04 PM         #173
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Falcons sign 13 college free agents
May 1, 2007

The Atlanta Falcons announced today that they have signed 13 college free agents to the roster.

Signed were: DL Noland Burchette (Virginia Tech), P Gordon Ely-Kelso (Georgia), OL Renardo Foster (Louisville), S Jermaine Johnson (Mississippi State), WR Vincent Marshall (Houston), WR Eric Newman (Louisiana Tech), DL David Patterson (Ohio State), OL Kurt Quarterman (Louisville), DL Kelly Talavou (Utah), LB Tony Taylor (Georgia), RB Justin Vincent (LSU), WR Eric Weems (Bethune-Cookman), and LS Ryan West (Tennessee).
 05-01-2007, 02:04 PM         #174
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Burchette, 6-2, 263 pounds, started 29 out of 51 games played at Virginia Tech on the defensive line, registering 137 tackles with 10.5 sacks, 55 QB pressures and 17.5 stops behind the line of scrimmage.

Ely-Kelso, 6-0, 238 pounds, averaged 39.6 yards per punt while dropping 13 punts inside the 20 yard line for Georgia in 2006. He also kicked one field goal and four extra points for a total of seven points scored as a senior.

Foster, 6-7, 325 pounds, helped anchor a Louisville offensive line that opened holes for an offense to score 491 points, rush for 2,409 yards (185.3 average per game) and pass for 3,770 yards (290 average per game) in 2006 en route to a BCS Bowl bid and a victory at the Orange Bowl.

Johnson, 5-10, 209 pounds, recorded 222 career tackles with seven interceptions for the Bulldogs of Mississippi State. Johnson was born in Atlanta, Ga. and hails from Booker T. Washington High School.

Marshall, 5-7, 165 pounds, was Houston's leading receiver last year, catching 80 passes from QB Kevin Kolb (second round draft pick by Philadelphia) for 979 yards with eight touchdowns.

Newman, 5-11, 195 pounds, finished his career at Louisiana Tech with 104 receptions for 1,608 yards with 14 touchdowns as he led the team in receiving in each of his last two seasons. Newman also returned 66 kickoffs for 1,418 yards for a 21.5 career average.

Patterson, 6-1, 274 pounds, started 24 of 44 games at Ohio State at defensive end/tackle, recording 72 tackles with eight sacks and 17 stops for losses.
Quarterman, 6-5, 328 pounds, was part of an offensive line that helped Louisville gain 2,409 yards rushing and 3,770 yards passing in 2006 for a team that claimed a BCS Orange Bowl win.

Talavou, 6-1, 329 pounds, registered 47 tackles, including eight for losses, with three sacks in 2006 for Utah.

Taylor, 6-0, 236 pounds, was a starter in 35 out of 49 games played at linebacker for Georgia, finishing with 272 career tackles. Taylor was an All-SEC second-team selection in 2006 for the Bulldogs as he led the team with a career-high 96 tackles and set a school-record with a team-high seven interceptions.

Vincent, 5-10, 219 pounds, gained 2,030 career rushing yards with 17 touchdowns at LSU. Vincent had his best rushing game of his career against Georgia in the 2003 SEC Championship Game at the Georgia Dome with 201 yards rushing. Vincent also set an LSU freshman record that same year with 1,001 total yards on the ground as he helped the Tigers to a 13-1 record and a national title.

Weems, 5-8, 182 pounds, ended his career at Bethune-Cookman with the sixth-most touchdowns scored in a single-season in MEAC history with 10 scores in 2006.

West, 6-0, 262 pounds, was the designated long snapper for Tennessee over the past two seasons.
 05-01-2007, 05:26 PM         #175
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said:
Falcons sign 13 college free agents
May 1, 2007

The Atlanta Falcons announced today that they have signed 13 college free agents to the roster.

Signed were: DL Noland Burchette (Virginia Tech), P Gordon Ely-Kelso (Georgia), OL Renardo Foster (Louisville), S Jermaine Johnson (Mississippi State), WR Vincent Marshall (Houston), WR Eric Newman (Louisiana Tech), DL David Patterson (Ohio State), OL Kurt Quarterman (Louisville), DL Kelly Talavou (Utah), LB Tony Taylor (Georgia), RB Justin Vincent (LSU), WR Eric Weems (Bethune-Cookman), and LS Ryan West (Tennessee).
That's whats up good looking out dem boys look good to
 05-01-2007, 11:01 PM         #176
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wassup with the midgets at WR? They must have a 60 inch vertical!!!!! I do Like the D-Line and O-Line Picks....Louisvilles' running game wasnt a joke even after they lost their starter...and he a Petrino Boy!!! But overall.. they fill need and depth, that's if they make it through preseason when the guilotine comes through and they get Marcus Vicked!!!!!!!
 05-02-2007, 09:54 PM         #177
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rich mckay

05-05-2007, 08:24 PM         #178
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOT AUDIO~~ : SIRIUS NFL Radio On Falcons Draft & how they match up with ~ NFC South !!

11 years ago '04        #179
GaTechPimp 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
Good looks on the links. This is a make or break season for Mr. Vick. If we miss the playoffs again they're gonna start looking to groom another QB of the future.
 11 years ago '06        #180
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
The Falcons finally cut Jason Webster and put the rookie they drafted in his starting spot....looks like the secondary might be pretty tough this yeard.......Finally!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy