Atlanta Falcons Thread

most viewed right now
 143
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Falcons | Redman signed
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:18:07 -0700

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Atlanta Falcons have signed QB Chris Redman (Ravens). Details of the contract were not disclosed



Recently signed Atlanta Falcons QB Chris Redman has prior experience with Falcons head coach Bobby Petrino, as they worked together at Louisville in 1998 when Petrino was the Cardinals' offensive coordinator and Redman started at quarterback.
 03-23-2007, 05:06 PM         #102
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Falcons | Redman signed
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:18:07 -0700

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Atlanta Falcons have signed QB Chris Redman (Ravens). Details of the contract were not disclosed



Recently signed Atlanta Falcons QB Chris Redman has prior experience with Falcons head coach Bobby Petrino, as they worked together at Louisville in 1998 when Petrino was the Cardinals' offensive coordinator and Redman started at quarterback.
Oh boy Here we go.....Redman Come on
 03-23-2007, 09:33 PM         #103
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They have the second round potentials listed on Yahoo.....It looks like we are OL and defense focused.. I take it they have some renewed faith in Roddy-Mike-Alge and plus Finnerman should be back in action and I'm sure we can all agree those are sure hands.. Couple more weeks to go to spend an entire weekend glued to the tube to find out who gets what..Landy is my pick for the first round.. Jimmy can cover well enough and plus this will be his first full season on the field if he doesn't get hurt.
 03-24-2007, 07:22 PM         #104
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt Schaub's comments on Falcons QB

 03-24-2007, 07:24 PM         #105
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DeAngelo Hall Speaks on NFL Radio


 11 years ago '07        #106
Gunner 
space
avatar space
space
$987 | Props total: 731 731
Draft Laron Landry, dude is a beast

we need to get a bruising back cause Dunn is getting older and I am not sold

on Norwood as inside runner.

dump Roddy and any receiver not named Alge, Jenkins, or Finneran

definately gonna be an interesting year

give anybody and anything other than Vick to get Johnson
 03-26-2007, 11:55 AM         #107
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gunner said:
Draft Laron Landry, dude is a beast

we need to get a bruising back cause Dunn is getting older and I am not sold

on Norwood as inside runner.

dump Roddy and any receiver not named Alge, Jenkins, or Finneran

definately gonna be an interesting year

give anybody and anything other than Vick to get Johnson
Well They all ready said that unless something really goes funny in the Draft they will not try to go after Johnson. Landry is good but lets just see who we get.
 11 years ago '04        #108
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Falcons | Team contacts Rattay
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:40:27 -0700

D. Orlando Ledbetter, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Atlanta Falcons have contacted QB Tim Rattay (Buccaneers) about the team's backup quarterback position.
 03-27-2007, 05:53 PM         #109
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just found out that the Falcons Picked up Anthony Bryant(DL 6-3 337) From the Lions.
I hope he's good
 03-28-2007, 10:12 AM         #110
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope falcons get one these player


reggie nelson
laron landry
michael griffin
brandon meriweather
 11 years ago '04        #111
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Bigdawg76 said:
Just found out that the Falcons Picked up Anthony Bryant(DL 6-3 337) From the Lions.
I hope he's good
Backup Depth only.
He'll compete for #3 or #4 spot at NT/DT.
 03-28-2007, 01:21 PM         #112
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just found that Grady Jackson is trying to Sue the Falcons

Read about it here

 03-29-2007, 11:47 AM         #113
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
Just found that Grady Jackson is trying to Sue the Falcons

Read about it here


yea the rumor is that he migth get cut
 03-29-2007, 01:56 PM         #114
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said:
yea the rumor is that he migth get cut
I hope not I like Big Grady.....but if they don't get Landry rumor has it that they are gonna get Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville. Jackson takes up a lot of space I would love to have him around for a few more years.
 03-31-2007, 02:11 PM         #115
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
I hope not I like Big Grady.....but if they don't get Landry rumor has it that they are gonna get Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville. Jackson takes up a lot of space I would love to have him around for a few more years.
yea he good, o we might get oneil cb from bengal, he be a soild 2 or 3 cb
 03-31-2007, 06:44 PM         #116
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said:
yea he good, o we might get oneil cb from bengal, he be a soild 2 or 3 cb
Deltha O'neil nis a free agent wow that would be a steal if we could get him I was also reading the Petrino wants Vick to complete 65% of his passes this year. Also Jimmy Williams will start this year
 11 years ago '07        #117
gorilla_proof 
space
avatar space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 mvick0772 said:
i hope falcons get one these player


reggie nelson
laron landry
michael griffin
brandon meriweather
Atlanta should be able to nab one of thoes players with there pick'...but it would really be best if they picked up a DT. If Alan Branch is still hanging he'd be a good fit there'

But if the wanna go with a FS/SS i'd take Griffin 7days outta the week he plays the run well and is a flat out ball hawk in the passing game. he reminds me of a poor-mans ed reed:D
 11 years ago '07        #118
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
trade up draft calvin move horn to #2 get merriweather from the U in the 2nd round well be all good.
 04-04-2007, 01:01 PM         #119
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all right mike doss sign to the vikings, that give us a better chance in getting laron
 04-04-2007, 07:21 PM         #120
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said:
all right mike doss sign to the vikings, that give us a better chance in getting laron
Still hearing Landry or Branch now.....Man this is getting crazy.....Also hearing trade talks with the Lions.

Jay Fielder also to work out for the falcons as they search for a back-up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy