Atlanta Falcons Thread

most viewed right now
 88
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-16-2007, 07:43 PM         #81
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
Just found out we signed OG Toniu Fonoti (6-4 350)...I think that will help out on the Line a lot.
Been waiting along time for another signing
he 2 overweigth but i guess it a upgraded
 03-16-2007, 07:43 PM         #82
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legecy2k6 said:
i would like if they pick up pacman jones and draft nelson or that dude from lsu
i would like pacman for KR and the nickleback but i want a agreement in his contract saying if he get in touble he not gettign payed
 03-16-2007, 07:45 PM         #83
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would really like laron landry or reggie nelson, Michael Griffin, or meriweather
any one of them. and if not them i would like anderson cuz he might drop
 03-16-2007, 11:50 PM         #84
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Landry appears to be the real thing but I think the falcons wanna move Jimmy in to that slot.. but my personal opinion is that the cat kinda small.. he don't have much size to him.. Landry on the other hand has more mass....but if they think it will work then I have to a.ssume they getting paid the big doe for a reason. I love Vick to def but I would have to be honest...he was a human highlight in college and in the league too for that matter....Sales were down seats were empty..He did exactly what was initially expected of him....he has sold tickets..now we want a ring..I'm gratefull but I wanna ring too and if he can't get it done then maybe schaub can.. but either way.. the cat is pure talent..........Vick 07'
 03-17-2007, 01:08 AM         #85
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would like reggie cuz i think landry going early
 03-17-2007, 01:09 AM         #86
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizzybonethuglf said:
Landry appears to be the real thing but I think the falcons wanna move Jimmy in to that slot.. but my personal opinion is that the cat kinda small.. he don't have much size to him.. Landry on the other hand has more mass....but if they think it will work then I have to a.ssume they getting paid the big doe for a reason. I love Vick to def but I would have to be honest...he was a human highlight in college and in the league too for that matter....Sales were down seats were empty..He did exactly what was initially expected of him....he has sold tickets..now we want a ring..I'm gratefull but I wanna ring too and if he can't get it done then maybe schaub can.. but either way.. the cat is pure talent..........Vick 07'
i dont even think schuab that good, i havent seen alot of him to tell if he good or not
 03-17-2007, 02:01 PM         #87
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said:
i dont even think schuab that good, i havent seen alot of him to tell if he good or not
Schuab is a Back Up Case closed. If someone wants to give up they first round pick for him so be it. I keep hearing the Browns want him if thats the case then Hell I'll take that then we can get Mr. Johnson. As far as Pacman thats a lost cause even if U put a clause in his contract that N*gga still won't care that dude needs some serious help. U know that Mr. Blank is not going for that.
 11 years ago '04        #88
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
as a Dolphin fan I'm just curious to know some information on your former OG Matt Lehr.
The Dolphins are strongly persuing him to replace our falling apart O-Line and I wouldn't mind getting some input from you falcon fans.

Appreciate it.
 03-17-2007, 06:16 PM         #89
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
as a Dolphin fan I'm just curious to know some information on your former OG Matt Lehr.
The Dolphins are strongly persuing him to replace our falling apart O-Line and I wouldn't mind getting some input from you falcon fans.

Appreciate it.
He's a steroid Freak
Na he aight but he gt suspended last year for Steroid's
 03-17-2007, 06:47 PM         #90
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
as a Dolphin fan I'm just curious to know some information on your former OG Matt Lehr.
The Dolphins are strongly persuing him to replace our falling apart O-Line and I wouldn't mind getting some input from you falcon fans.

Appreciate it.
he avg blocker, bad against pass but good against run
 03-18-2007, 03:32 PM         #91
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brain finneran interview
 03-18-2007, 10:25 PM         #92
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alge Crumpler interview

 03-19-2007, 12:55 AM         #93
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said:
Alge Crumpler interview

Good looking
Keep em Coming :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #94
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
UPDATE:
Texans | Team on verge of acquiring Schaub
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:38:20 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Atlanta Falcons and Houston Texans are on the verge of a trade that would send QB Matt Schaub to the Texans in exchange for a swapping of first-round draft picks in this year's NFL Draft, a second-round draft pick in this year's draft and a second-round pick in 2008. Schaub is trying to work out a long-term deal with the Texans. While the deal is not yet finalized, it is expected to be completed Wednesday, March 21.

The trade has massive ramifications. The Texans have their quarterback of the future, which David Carr no longer is. The Falcons are reaffirming their faith in Michael Vick, who now also needs a new backup. And the Texans are out of the Brady Quinn derby, leaving the Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, Minnesota Vikings and Miami Dolphins as possible landing spots.


Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 03-21-2007 at 01:28 PM..
 03-21-2007, 03:54 PM         #95
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
UPDATE:
Texans | Team on verge of acquiring Schaub
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:38:20 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Atlanta Falcons and Houston Texans are on the verge of a trade that would send QB Matt Schaub to the Texans in exchange for a swapping of first-round draft picks in this year's NFL Draft, a second-round draft pick in this year's draft and a second-round pick in 2008. Schaub is trying to work out a long-term deal with the Texans. While the deal is not yet finalized, it is expected to be completed Wednesday, March 21.

The trade has massive ramifications. The Texans have their quarterback of the future, which David Carr no longer is. The Falcons are reaffirming their faith in Michael Vick, who now also needs a new backup. And the Texans are out of the Brady Quinn derby, leaving the Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, Minnesota Vikings and Miami Dolphins as possible landing spots.
propz on the update, im so happy about this
 03-21-2007, 10:05 PM         #96
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
schaub gone.....welp I hope the next guy is da real deal.. Vick is still a firecracker and could get hurt at any time. What to do with that 8th overall pick......? Snowball's chance in hell CJ will available. The 2 second round picks tho!....that could pan out real nice like.. a receiver would be good and since the secondary will be put in place by the first round we can get to working on the Defense...preferrably the D-Line
 03-22-2007, 01:04 AM         #97
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
falcon nation jerry rice

 03-22-2007, 01:05 AM         #98
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jenkins interview

 03-22-2007, 01:05 AM         #99
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roddy white interview

 03-23-2007, 12:14 PM         #100
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay i've been gone out of the Country.....Just found out about the Trade I really don't know what to say. Well I guess the Front office knows what they doing. Plus I hear that we are not going after Calvin Johnson.
I know one thing we need to get another back-up from some where.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy