Atlanta Falcons Thread

most viewed right now
+45  46
49 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

03-14-2007, 01:43 AM         #76
legecy2k6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would like if they pick up pacman jones and draft nelson or that dude from lsu

03-14-2007, 10:36 AM         #77
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legecy2k6 said
i would like if they pick up pacman jones and draft nelson or that dude from lsu
Pacman No.....That Kid Nelson is pretty good I'd be happy if we pick him he's a great DB but U know that Mr. Blank will never go for Pacman he's just to big of a "Thug" for Mr. Blank to mess with.

03-15-2007, 02:05 PM         #78
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just found out we signed OG Toniu Fonoti (6-4 350)...I think that will help out on the Line a lot.
Been waiting along time for another signing

03-16-2007, 04:18 PM         #79
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
An O-Lineman is good.. you can get them for cheap in a way. But Defense got issues..& I agree about pacman.. he hard as nails- mo thug than all the bones in harmony. in the "A" that wouldn't be good.. He'd be a good Raider though. This draft should be about one Reciever and the Rest Defense..Vick has TE a fullback and 2 capable RBs and now he can call audibles..all of which equal NO EXCUSES!!!!

03-16-2007, 04:56 PM         #80
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizzybonethuglf said
An O-Lineman is good.. you can get them for cheap in a way. But Defense got issues..& I agree about pacman.. he hard as nails- mo thug than all the bones in harmony. in the "A" that wouldn't be good.. He'd be a good Raider though. This draft should be about one Reciever and the Rest Defense..Vick has TE a fullback and 2 capable RBs and now he can call audibles..all of which equal NO EXCUSES!!!!
See the thing is Pacman is From Atlanta (Washington Rd.) That Cat stay into so much Sh*t. Hell he got a lot of charges pending here in Atlanta that a lot of people don't know about. As for Vick U right he has no more EXCUSES. I 've been a big Vick Supporter since he got to Atlanta but I'm tired of defending his A$$. Bottom line

Winning Record !!!!!!!!!

If we have a winning record this year I'll be happy. All the other stuff will fall into place. ( Playoffs, Divison Championship, ETC)

03-16-2007, 07:43 PM         #81
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said
Just found out we signed OG Toniu Fonoti (6-4 350)...I think that will help out on the Line a lot.
Been waiting along time for another signing
he 2 overweigth but i guess it a upgraded

03-16-2007, 07:43 PM         #82
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legecy2k6 said
i would like pacman for KR and the nickleback but i want a agreement in his contract saying if he get in touble he not gettign payed

03-16-2007, 07:45 PM         #83
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would really like laron landry or reggie nelson, Michael Griffin, or meriweather
any one of them. and if not them i would like anderson cuz he might drop

03-16-2007, 11:50 PM         #84
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Landry appears to be the real thing but I think the falcons wanna move Jimmy in to that slot.. but my personal opinion is that the cat kinda small.. he don't have much size to him.. Landry on the other hand has more mass....but if they think it will work then I have to a.ssume they getting paid the big doe for a reason. I love Vick to def but I would have to be honest...he was a human highlight in college and in the league too for that matter....Sales were down seats were empty..He did exactly what was initially expected of him....he has sold tickets..now we want a ring..I'm gratefull but I wanna ring too and if he can't get it done then maybe schaub can.. but either way.. the cat is pure talent..........Vick 07'

03-17-2007, 01:08 AM         #85
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would like reggie cuz i think landry going early

03-17-2007, 01:09 AM         #86
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizzybonethuglf said
Landry appears to be the real thing but I think the falcons wanna move Jimmy in to that slot.. but my personal opinion is that the cat kinda small.. he don't have much size to him.. Landry on the other hand has more mass....but if they think it will work then I have to a.ssume they getting paid the big doe for a reason. I love Vick to def but I would have to be honest...he was a human highlight in college and in the league too for that matter....Sales were down seats were empty..He did exactly what was initially expected of him....he has sold tickets..now we want a ring..I'm gratefull but I wanna ring too and if he can't get it done then maybe schaub can.. but either way.. the cat is pure talent..........Vick 07'
i dont even think schuab that good, i havent seen alot of him to tell if he good or not

03-17-2007, 02:01 PM         #87
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said
i dont even think schuab that good, i havent seen alot of him to tell if he good or not
Schuab is a Back Up Case closed. If someone wants to give up they first round pick for him so be it. I keep hearing the Browns want him if thats the case then Hell I'll take that then we can get Mr. Johnson. As far as Pacman thats a lost cause even if U put a clause in his contract that N*gga still won't care that dude needs some serious help. U know that Mr. Blank is not going for that.

12 years ago '04        #88
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
as a Dolphin fan I'm just curious to know some information on your former OG Matt Lehr.
The Dolphins are strongly persuing him to replace our falling apart O-Line and I wouldn't mind getting some input from you falcon fans.

Appreciate it.

03-17-2007, 06:16 PM         #89
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
as a Dolphin fan I'm just curious to know some information on your former OG Matt Lehr.
The Dolphins are strongly persuing him to replace our falling apart O-Line and I wouldn't mind getting some input from you falcon fans.

Appreciate it.
He's a steroid Freak
Na he aight but he gt suspended last year for Steroid's

03-17-2007, 06:47 PM         #90
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said

Appreciate it.
he avg blocker, bad against pass but good against run

03-18-2007, 03:32 PM         #91
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brain finneran interview

03-18-2007, 10:25 PM         #92
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alge Crumpler interview

03-19-2007, 12:55 AM         #93
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said
Alge Crumpler interview

Good looking
Keep em Coming :applause:

12 years ago '04        #94
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
UPDATE:
Texans | Team on verge of acquiring Schaub
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:38:20 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Atlanta Falcons and Houston Texans are on the verge of a trade that would send QB Matt Schaub to the Texans in exchange for a swapping of first-round draft picks in this year's NFL Draft, a second-round draft pick in this year's draft and a second-round pick in 2008. Schaub is trying to work out a long-term deal with the Texans. While the deal is not yet finalized, it is expected to be completed Wednesday, March 21.

The trade has massive ramifications. The Texans have their quarterback of the future, which David Carr no longer is. The Falcons are reaffirming their faith in Michael Vick, who now also needs a new backup. And the Texans are out of the Brady Quinn derby, leaving the Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, Minnesota Vikings and Miami Dolphins as possible landing spots.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 03-21-2007 at 01:28 PM..

03-21-2007, 03:54 PM         #95
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said
UPDATE:
Texans | Team on verge of acquiring Schaub
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:38:20 -0700

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Atlanta Falcons and Houston Texans are on the verge of a trade that would send QB Matt Schaub to the Texans in exchange for a swapping of first-round draft picks in this year's NFL Draft, a second-round draft pick in this year's draft and a second-round pick in 2008. Schaub is trying to work out a long-term deal with the Texans. While the deal is not yet finalized, it is expected to be completed Wednesday, March 21.

The trade has massive ramifications. The Texans have their quarterback of the future, which David Carr no longer is. The Falcons are reaffirming their faith in Michael Vick, who now also needs a new backup. And the Texans are out of the Brady Quinn derby, leaving the Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, Minnesota Vikings and Miami Dolphins as possible landing spots.
propz on the update, im so happy about this

03-21-2007, 10:05 PM         #96
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
schaub gone.....welp I hope the next guy is da real deal.. Vick is still a firecracker and could get hurt at any time. What to do with that 8th overall pick......? Snowball's chance in hell CJ will available. The 2 second round picks tho!....that could pan out real nice like.. a receiver would be good and since the secondary will be put in place by the first round we can get to working on the Defense...preferrably the D-Line

03-22-2007, 01:04 AM         #97
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
falcon nation jerry rice

03-22-2007, 01:05 AM         #98
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jenkins interview

03-22-2007, 01:05 AM         #99
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roddy white interview

03-23-2007, 12:14 PM         #100
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay i've been gone out of the Country.....Just found out about the Trade I really don't know what to say. Well I guess the Front office knows what they doing. Plus I hear that we are not going after Calvin Johnson.
I know one thing we need to get another back-up from some where.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  27
Would you let Superhead give you top?
160 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  18
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
91 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+183online now  10
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  9
Image(s) inside You bout to smash then you see this...
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  7
Video inside Affleck, Pascal, Issac, Hunnam, from an Oscar nom. Liquid piff, black s..
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
47 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy