Atlanta Falcons Thread

most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-13-2007, 08:06 AM         #21
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
The O-line will be Revamped from that Sh*tty A$$ Cut blocking Trash Anyways
yea i hate it, it make us seem soft
 02-13-2007, 08:07 AM         #22
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
yall can acquire Ken Hamlin from tha Seahawks...that n*gga gotta be tha most looked at Safety in the league in Free Agency...
yea i like him, just hope we can get him
 02-15-2007, 06:01 PM         #23
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hamlin is Aight but We Need O- lineman Bad.
 02-15-2007, 07:07 PM         #24
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta will either draft LaRon Landry or Reggie Nelson with their first round pick. They need to exersize the FA market for a top-tier WR if theres any available. Lawyer Milloy won't be available much longer since he's older. Offensive Line needs work, as does the WRs. I'm not really concerned with the D-Line or LBs, as long as they can stay healthy the defense should be above average.
 11 years ago '05        #25
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
if the falcons want a reciever they would be better off trading back and pickin up another pick and drafting sidney rice... he dont talk he jus play or they can take a safety, cause chris crocker was gettin beat deep early and milloy is jus old... if they take a safety i would go wit reggie nelson over landry.
 02-17-2007, 01:18 AM         #26
ATownI20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
with the 10th pick in the 2007 NFL draft.............the Atlanta Falcons select Ted Ginn Jr./WR Ohio State!!!!!!! only if they cant get Reggie Nelson or trade up to get Calvin Johnson.
 02-17-2007, 01:22 AM         #27
muzikfiend586  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
VIC will lead us to VICtory hahahahahahaha
 02-17-2007, 11:13 AM         #28
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
if the falcons want a reciever they would be better off trading back and pickin up another pick and drafting sidney rice... he dont talk he jus play or they can take a safety, cause chris crocker was gettin beat deep early and milloy is jus old... if they take a safety i would go wit reggie nelson over landry.
Drafting another 1st round WR is the wrong move to do, unless that name is Calvin Johnson. We wasted #1 picks on Michael Jenkins and Roddy White and neither have shown up yet. They need a veteran WR to help those guys out.
 02-19-2007, 05:01 PM         #29
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Atlanta Falcon's are quietly taking the temperature of the Detroit Lion's in what it would take to move into the #2 pick on draft day. The Falcon's new coach Bobby Petrino loves to throw the football and owner Arthur Blank would love to land Georgia Tech star WR Calvin Johnson. It's believed the Falcon's could be dangling veteran RB Warrick Dunn a swap of 1st round picks and possibly a 2nd round pick. The Lion's could be looking for a veteran RB because the status of Kevin Jones may be up in the air until late into training camp or possibly a few weeks into the season
 02-20-2007, 01:21 PM         #30
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATownI20 said:
with the 10th pick in the 2007 NFL draft.............the Atlanta Falcons select Ted Ginn Jr./WR Ohio State!!!!!!! only if they cant get Reggie Nelson or trade up to get Calvin Johnson.
I'm with U on the trade for Johnson. I think that he will come in the League and be on Fire. but that Ginn cat I'm really not a big fan of him. Also we might be losing Kerney to Free Agency. We might need to look at another D-end cause Abraham gets hurt to damn much. I would also be happy with Nelson or Landry they pretty good DB's. Also don't be shocked if Petrino goes after some of is Lousiville boys like Bush or that D-line man.
 02-20-2007, 01:22 PM         #31
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said:
The Atlanta Falcon's are quietly taking the temperature of the Detroit Lion's in what it would take to move into the #2 pick on draft day. The Falcon's new coach Bobby Petrino loves to throw the football and owner Arthur Blank would love to land Georgia Tech star WR Calvin Johnson. It's believed the Falcon's could be dangling veteran RB Warrick Dunn a swap of 1st round picks and possibly a 2nd round pick. The Lion's could be looking for a veteran RB because the status of Kevin Jones may be up in the air until late into training camp or possibly a few weeks into the season
Yeah I heard about that too. Plus I heard that Petrino might be looking to get his boy Bush in here.
 02-22-2007, 01:50 PM         #32
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I think that we about to lose Kerney. I hate that but what can U do so we now need to look a getting another D-End.
 02-24-2007, 01:07 PM         #33
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this should be are 10th pick
 02-25-2007, 11:20 AM         #34
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to Adam Schefter, DeAngelo Hall is doing everything in his power to convince the team to trade for Bly.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Artifacts 
space
avatar space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 1 1
Hall wants to be traded??? and Kerney and Dunn might go?? what the hell is going on??

1
 11 years ago '04        #36
GaTechPimp 
space
avatar space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
 Artifacts said:
Hall wants to be traded??? and Kerney and Dunn might go?? what the hell is going on??

1


Hall doesnt want to be traded. He wants us to acquire Bly via trade.

Kerney is all but gone. Dunn is gettin old anyway.


I wish we could draft Calvin. :( But if not we need some OL and Dline help plus safety help.
 02-25-2007, 04:39 PM         #37
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GaTechPimp said:
Hall doesnt want to be traded. He wants us to acquire Bly via trade.

Kerney is all but gone. Dunn is gettin old anyway.


I wish we could draft Calvin. :( But if not we need some OL and Dline help plus safety help.
well there a rumor that we might traded are 10 overall and schuab and dunn and a 3rd rounder for there 2nd overall and bly

and with that i be happy with joe thomas or calvin johnson


Last edited by mvick0772; 02-25-2007 at 04:40 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #38
Artifacts 
space
avatar space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 1 1
what happened to the Schuab for Moss deal??

1
 02-27-2007, 05:42 PM         #39
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think we should try for calvin and we cant get him then get landry
 02-28-2007, 05:20 PM         #40
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mvick0772 said:
According to Adam Schefter, DeAngelo Hall is doing everything in his power to convince the team to trade for Bly.
Yeah if they can get Bly that would be tight. I still hear that they are looking at trading to move up in the draft to get Calvin Johnson. Landry would help out a lot on Def. 2.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy