Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #321
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Bigdawg76 said:
I really think that if we go with a QB in the first round we might pass on some other key players that could help us in the draft I really hope that Mcfadden could drop down to our spot that would be great him and Norwood. I really can't wait til the Draft that's the only thing we have to look Forward to I hope they don't mess that up
i would like to take a qb but now when i look at it, i dont see any of these qb being top 5 pick
 01-22-2008, 06:36 PM         #322
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I'm really ready for a Coach going into the Combine we really need one.

I really don't know at this point who we should get
 02-19-2008, 01:06 AM         #323
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad we cleaning house......We need to go young I hate to see Alge go but hey that's the NFL these days Everyone else needed to. I just found out that the Bucs might want Alge and Coleman oh well.

Just waiting for the Draft
 10 years ago '07        #324
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
I still don't see why they had to cut Alge go there has to be more to the story then they are letting on.
 10 years ago '04        #325
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
Glenn Dorsey: 'I'd love to be a Bird'
If available, LSU tackle could solidify Falcons' defensive front

Indianapolis – A twinkle flickers in Falcons coach Mike Smith's eyes when he talks about the middle of a defense.

As Jacksonville defensive coordinator he had Marcus Stroud and John Henderson anchoring his defense. When those behemoths needed a break, Smith sent in former Falcons tackle Grady Jackson for part of last season and in the playoffs.

With the No. 3 pick in the NFL's 2008 draft, the Falcons may have a chance to fortify the middle of their defense. Louisiana State University's Glenn Dorsey could be available. The Falcons must examine extensive medical reports on the tackle.

Indianapolis president Bill Polian has a long history of picking top talent. Polian scouted Dorsey when the Tigers played Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl following the 2006 season.

"He was a force," Polian said. "He can do it all. He can stop the run. He can rush the passer. He can beat you one-on-one."

While part of the defensive tackles' job is to take up blockers, Dorsey has shown that he's more than just a space-eater. His unit helped LSU to its BCS national championship title last season.

"I'm not sure that many people can win a battle one-on-one against him in pass protection," Polian said. "To have a player that's inside like that, that is a force, that's good, a real positive."

Miami has the first pick in the draft, followed by St. Louis. Both could snap up Dorsey before the Falcons get a chance on April 26th in New York.

"He's an impact guy, he's an every-down guy, first, second and third," said Billy Devaney, St. Louis' vice president of player personnel after leaving his a.ssistant general manager's position with the Falcons this year. "He elevates people around him, makes them better. ... The guy's going to be a great pro."

A possible draft scenario would be Miami drafting quarterback Matt Ryan and St. Louis taking defensive lineman Chris Long. That would set up the Dorsey to Atlanta move at No. 3.

"I'd love to go to the Falcons," Dorsey said. "I'd love to be a Bird."

Dorsey did not to workout at the NFL scouting combine. He measured 6-feet-1 1/4 and weighed 297 pounds. However, his a.ssortment of injuries at LSU, including a stress fracture in the right tibia, sent off a medical alert.

Dorsey was at the hospital from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, getting tests.

"MRI's, CAT scans, everything," Dorsey said. "(There were) things from high school that they wanted to check out. It was quite interesting."

Dorsey, who plans to workout for the scouts on LSU's pro day on March 26, noted that he played in all games last season with the injury.

"I know I had a hairline fracture my junior year on my right tibia," Dorsey said. "I'm not sure how the test came out."

He remembers how the injury happened.

"I bumped it up against something in the weight room," Dorsey said.

On the field, a lot of teams have tried to block into Dorsey's knees with chop blocks.

"I've seen quite a few," Dorsey said. "Most of the time you are able to slide your foot with it. But a couple of times, I just got caught in it at the wrong time."

He's seen an a.ssortment of block attempts designed to slow him down. One, against Auburn last season, resulted in an injured right knee.

"It just happened in a play where a guy accidentally went high on me and a guy hit me low," Dorsey said. "It kind of twisted my knee up a little bit."

The Auburn block drew the ire of LSU head coach Les Miles. But Dorsey has moved on.

"I'm not concerned about it," Dorsey said. "I let it go."

Dorsey seemed to take the extra medical scrutiny in stride.

"I'm not surprised by it at all, there's a lot of money they put in," Dorsey said. "Even if you were not hurt you are going to be sore after all these examinations."

10 years ago '07        #326
agentSNAKE 
space
space
were trying to get michael turner and josh brown. i really hope we sign turner
 03-12-2008, 01:02 AM         #327
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We got Turner I love that move but I think we Payed to Much. I really hope we Draft Jake Long or Dorsey or Ellis will be great no QB in the First round
 05-20-2008, 12:39 AM         #328
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I guess gotta eat my last Post cause we gotta a QB in the First round
 9 years ago '07        #329
agentSNAKE 
space
space
i really think we can have a decent season next year, liek a 6-10 record and not as bad people think we be
 07-01-2008, 08:36 PM         #330
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6-10 would be great that's all I'm looking for
 9 years ago '06        #331
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Bigdawg76 said:
6-10 would be great that's all I'm looking for
Since Falcons games gonna be on T.V. all the time, I just hope that sh*t is interesting. If not, I'm a have to get satellite.
 07-13-2008, 12:13 AM         #332
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the first year in a long time I haven't been hype about the season. Man it's sad hopefully I will get into it a little more once we get closer to the season........I'm still a Die Hard just not as hype as I have been in the past
 9 years ago '04        #333
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6066 6066
ryan lookin liek a vet
 09-10-2008, 12:06 AM         #334
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok Hell Yeah we look good we really look like a team no damn me players on the team. I think we will do a lot better than everyone thinks Turner is a beast and the Line looks great. The real test will be this Sunday with Tampa
 10-14-2008, 11:46 PM         #335
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes Sir we look pretty good fu*k Da Bears
 11-25-2008, 08:39 PM         #336
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I've been gone for a while but damn I guess I'm the only real Falcons fan.....Right now I see us winning the The NFC South That's right I said it
 9 years ago '07        #337
agentSNAKE 
space
space
 Bigdawg76 said:
Man I've been gone for a while but damn I guess I'm the only real Falcons fan.....Right now I see us winning the The NFC South That's right I said it
i dont know about that. the nfc south is close. the game against tampa will be important
 11-29-2008, 01:03 AM         #338
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agentSNAKE said:
i dont know about that. the nfc south is close. the game against tampa will be important
Yeah but I think that we are getting better every game I think this time in the Dome We will beat The Yuckaneers
 9 years ago '08        #339
pmitchell61481 
space
space
space
$202 | Props total: 17 17
yo im here with u the durty birds flyin high. who thought we would look like this. i was happy with 5 wins but i want more. we can do it jut gotta keep playin like this
 12-02-2008, 11:38 PM         #340
chaos401  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Falcons came a long way since last season...we in the NFC wild card race..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy