Atlanta Falcons Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-31-2007, 07:50 AM         #261
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad to see Rod Coleman Back I hope he'll help That Jamaal Anderson is a Damn Beast
 09-05-2007, 08:11 PM         #262
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont count us out...... look at the saints... it's possible would could rally....bless the season yall.... hope its a good one
 09-06-2007, 04:34 AM         #263
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizzybonethuglf said:
dont count us out...... look at the saints... it's possible would could rally....bless the season yall.... hope its a good one
That's whats up I hope we go 12-4 or 13-3 on these Chumps they have already just written us off. It's still the Atlanta Falcons not the Atlanta Vick's

Fo sho
 09-07-2007, 02:47 PM         #264
30 Case  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How would Byron Leftwich do in an Atlanta offense?
 09-07-2007, 10:39 PM         #265
Michael Vick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where my dawgs at?

Im sellin my season tickets cause I can't make it this year. Some sh*t came up.
 09-09-2007, 02:54 PM         #266
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Vick said:
where my dawgs at?

Im sellin my season tickets cause I can't make it this year. Some sh*t came up.
That's real Funny......Hell I might sell mine after the way these cats played today Plus I heard that Blank is looking to sell the team I guess he's just had enough I love the Falcons but I hate being the Laughing stock of the whole damn League. Well maybe the Hawks will have a great season.
 09-09-2007, 03:06 PM         #267
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aaatttlllaaannntttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

VICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
 10 years ago '06        #268
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5602 5602
sorry we had to baptize yall like that.
 09-11-2007, 04:32 AM         #269
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
sorry we had to baptize yall like that.
Man Y'all still Suck.......Trust me don't get your hopes up about your team Yeah Y'all won but I'm not impressed
 10 years ago '06        #270
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
I wouldn't be impressed if my team lost either. have fun in the cellar for the next 10 years.
 09-12-2007, 04:42 AM         #271
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
I wouldn't be impressed if my team lost either. have fun in the cellar for the next 10 years.
Hey Ya'll will be their too so hey we'll a least have some good company....I still think Viking Fans Hate the Falcons from that whole 98 thing
 09-12-2007, 10:14 AM         #272
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
Hey Ya'll will be their too so hey we'll a least have some good company....I still think Viking Fans Hate the Falcons from that whole 98 thing
i would to man...vikings where destined to go to the bowl and win...having the highest in scoring in the nfl ever

sshhiiittt id be pissed at em dirty birds
 10 years ago '06        #273
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Bigdawg76 said:
fu*k the falcons and gary anderson. :finger:
 09-13-2007, 04:27 AM         #274
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
fu*k the falcons and gary anderson. :finger:

I know that sh*t is too funny I went up to the Mall of America that summer and they had printed so many shirts and Hats and sh*t that they were trying to sell them for like 3 dollars. That sh*t was sad well maybe in 2010 we can play for it again.

Good Luck on the rest of the season !!!!!!!
 09-17-2007, 02:24 PM         #275
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think we need to rebuild from the ground because the O-line really needs some work and we need to just go ahead and play for the first pick I hate to say it . Man that Kicker really sucks.
 09-17-2007, 08:42 PM         #276
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ yall are in luck tho, Booey Harrington may get the eject, because ESPN said yall are in talks with Leftwich... Especially since Petrino is our old offensive coordinator I can see them signing him, glad it happened this week and not the week before cause I know he woulda tried to destroy my Jags 4 releasing him.
 09-18-2007, 08:18 AM         #277
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newport shortz said:
^^ yall are in luck tho, Booey Harrington may get the eject, because ESPN said yall are in talks with Leftwich... Especially since Petrino is our old offensive coordinator I can see them signing him, glad it happened this week and not the week before cause I know he woulda tried to destroy my Jags 4 releasing him.
Man I just hope someone can give us some type of spark Leftwich will just come in as a back up first and I guess if Joey doesn't get it done by the forth or fifth game then we'll go with Leftwich. The Old man is also back Anderson so the Kicking game will get a boost
 10 years ago '06        #278
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,205 | Props total: 2594 2594
Hopefully with Leftwich in the back field the O-Line will decide to block. I trully dont see why we signed Harrington anyways. He isnt good enough to be a back up.
 09-18-2007, 05:56 PM         #279
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, honestly... They should have just put DJ SHOCKLEY in... He couldn't fair any worse than Harrington has at this point, but Joey got sacked 7 times I think... he can't take the blame for all 7 sacks.

I'm mad yall got Leftwich thats' my boy and I'm still sh*ttin the Jags released him lol. Yall went from Michael Vick to Michael Brick as the Jags would call em.

As long as Lefty is healthy that dude is a beast, he was on his way last year to having the best season of his career.

plus he somewhat knows your offense already with Bobby P being our old offense coordinator

Last edited by newport shortz; 09-18-2007 at 06:03 PM..
 09-19-2007, 04:21 AM         #280
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well They D@mn sure got things shakin up......Well I hope he can get in and turn somethings around for us and yes I hope that the Line will block a little better. I hope that next year we can draft a O-Lineman and build around him we need a Beast at Left Tackle
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now