most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #241
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
dam, if Vick is out we are done for. Our whole offense is built around him and his style of play. I dont know if we can change the offense and switch back to a conventional quaterback. Well the only good thing is at least the WRs will get more balls thrown their way this year.
IF Vick is out for 6-7 games thats half the season if we are not at .500 ball then he might as well sit out the whole season, that if he isnt suspended for the whole season.

my question is this...how much of that contract is Vick going to be paid if he suspended for the whole season, and if for some reason we release Vick(wont happen) how much are we in for against the salary cap?
 07-25-2007, 11:31 PM         #242
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
dam, if Vick is out we are done for. Our whole offense is built around him and his style of play. I dont know if we can change the offense and switch back to a conventional quaterback. Well the only good thing is at least the WRs will get more balls thrown their way this year.
IF Vick is out for 6-7 games thats half the season if we are not at .500 ball then he might as well sit out the whole season, that if he isnt suspended for the whole season.

my question is this...how much of that contract is Vick going to be paid if he suspended for the whole season, and if for some reason we release Vick(wont happen) how much are we in for against the salary cap?
Man this whole thing is crazy cause really I don't even think that he might be back in the League at all after this. Even if he beats this sh*t the Animal rights people still won't let this stuff go......And on top of all that I just heard that Warrick Dunn is out 3-4 weeks Man when it rains it pours. I just hope that Petrino can get these guys focused enough to get ready to play no mater what cause lets face it the season will go on with or with out Vick.
 08-01-2007, 06:35 PM         #243
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I guess all the Falcons left when all this stuff started with Vick but I will rep til the end..... been reading Shockley looks real good also Petrino says that Roddy White looks good so far ( Lets just hope that carries over into the Season ) I still think that we'll go above .500 Vick or no Vick.
 08-06-2007, 06:43 PM         #244
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still hanging in there with my team I guess everybody done Jumped on another Band Wagon before the Season starts
 08-07-2007, 06:36 PM         #245
deboj2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guy's are sorry with vick
 08-07-2007, 06:57 PM         #246
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deboj2000 said:
you guy's are sorry with vick
Whatever.....will see
 08-08-2007, 05:20 PM         #247
bizzybonethuglf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say Jugg... I'm red/white/ and black till i die or the falcons get sold... Forget the rest of the wagoneers... Don't get me wrong we are gonna miss vick... but face it... they got him pegged and somebody gotta fall...!!!! Why you think the feds got in to it!!....It's a damn shame that our Vick could be doing more time because of dogs then a childmolester would get for runining a life!!!!
 08-08-2007, 11:56 PM         #248
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bizzybonethuglf said:
say Jugg... I'm red/white/ and black till i die or the falcons get sold... Forget the rest of the wagoneers... Don't get me wrong we are gonna miss vick... but face it... they got him pegged and somebody gotta fall...!!!! Why you think the feds got in to it!!....It's a damn shame that our Vick could be doing more time because of dogs then a childmolester would get for runining a life!!!!
U right I'm just kinda shocked that after all the stuff that came out about Vick it's like the Thread went dead. I'm like damn I guess some people have just written this season off but I'm just like U Bizzy I'm wit them Boys til they drop me in the ground.

Can't wait til Friday to see what the Offense Looks Like an yes I'll be in the Dome for every game
 08-10-2007, 09:13 PM         #249
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just watched the Preson Game. Thought we did ok but we really need some work. Redman really sucks A$$ I really want them to put D.J as Backup. I like the new System but like I said we need some work.
 10 years ago '06        #250
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
imma falcon until i die. Dam i really hope we can salvage this season. Oh well here is Joeys chance to do what he couldnt do with 2 other teams..i seen the preseason game and we did below average but it is preseason. I hope we can make something happen this year
 08-18-2007, 01:43 AM         #251
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tone_gully said:
imma falcon until i die. Dam i really hope we can salvage this season. Oh well here is Joeys chance to do what he couldnt do with 2 other teams..i seen the preseason game and we did below average but it is preseason. I hope we can make something happen this year
Man I'm sick as Hell when I saw D.J get hurt in the Bills game last Night. If he's out we gotta get another QB man when it Rains it Pours.
 08-18-2007, 08:38 PM         #252
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cj12 said:
HELL YEA i went crazy wen that happen ........ now im really out of it unless he is ok cuz i had high hopes 4 him since vick is goin to b suspended 4 da rest of da year n mayb jail but yea i dont really like redman or joey so i want dj to get better
Looks like we'll know something on Sunday. Hopefully it's not that Bad but I don't know the way he went down was Crazy
 08-18-2007, 09:07 PM         #253
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dotn think we be seeing vick any more on are team but there a great class of qb coming out next yr, so we be able to draft on if dj dotn work out
 08-20-2007, 03:30 AM         #254
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn DJ out for the Season I really had High Hopes for him this year now we gotta deal with Rootie Poot Joey........I hope they can pick some one up in the next week or two cause Redman really doesn't impress me
 10 years ago '06        #255
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
I knew we should have went after Culpepper
 08-20-2007, 01:46 PM         #256
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
I knew we should have went after Culpepper
Well I guess Vick Won't be Back for a while if ever Damn shame how they did that man but oh well. I'm kinda still in shock over all this the Dome won't be the same this year
 08-22-2007, 11:08 PM         #257
MaddenManiac05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta intrested in Walter Or McCown

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Falcons "would love to get their hands on" Andrew Walter or Josh McCown.
The Raiders might be willing to give up either, but would likely ask Atlanta for more in exchange for Walter. McCown would make sense as cheap, short-term insurance behind Joey Harrington, as he's in the final year of his deal.

08-23-2007, 08:37 PM         #258
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MaddenManiac05 said:
Atlanta intrested in Walter Or McCown
Well we need somebody....
 08-24-2007, 04:46 AM         #259
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn y'all QB situation gets crazier by the day
 08-27-2007, 03:39 PM         #260
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still Haven't heard anything about looking for another QB but after the first wave of cuts I think they will pick some one up
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy