most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2007, 12:50 AM         #221
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I'm really looking forward to watchin yall play this year, especially with that n*gga Norwood, he a beast. I watched him all last year when he went in, and I like the kid. Definetely a sleeper for fantasy football leagues this year.
 07-11-2007, 07:29 AM         #222
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had norwood on fantasy last year...he got me some point

but he is a good player...def gona be startin for falcons when dunn retires or leaves
 10 years ago '07        #223
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Yeah I see the Falcons finishing 2nd in the south behind the Saints. Not bad I think
 07-11-2007, 12:12 PM         #224
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Yeah I see the Falcons finishing 2nd in the south behind the Saints. Not bad I think
I was waiting for one of the Aints Fans to start Talking Cash sh*t.
Hey I can't wait to get pay back from last year.
 10 years ago '07        #225
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Dude.. how was I talking trash? Am I wrong to think the Saints are better? No you're the only one talking trash with that kindergarten a.ss name calling.
 10 years ago '07        #226
Mar3 
space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 861 861
 sonof504 said:
^^^^Man GTFOH with that sh*t we takin tha NFC South back this year
 10 years ago '07        #227
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I didn't come in here to start a war.. I was just trying to see if you were blind homers or fans who I could actually have a talk with. I'm guessing you're all blind homers..
 10 years ago '07        #228
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Also lets just end it right here. I wasn't trying to start anything so lets just leave it that

peace
 07-16-2007, 12:16 PM         #229
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
Also lets just end it right here. I wasn't trying to start anything so lets just leave it that

peace
Look I'm a Fan but I'm a true Falcons Fan which means that I was born to hate the Aints.......If U a Saints fan U should feel that same way about the the Falcons It's just Football baby that's what makes a Rivialry
 10 years ago '04        #230
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
STATS FOR MADDEN 08

Atlanta Falcons Overall 80

W. Dunn HB Elusive Back
A. Rossum CB Speed
K. Brooking MLB Brick Wall
J. Abraham RE Finesse Move
R. Coleman DT Power Move
M. Vick QB Cannon Arm Speed
A. Crumpler TE Possesion Receiver
O. Mughelli FB Crusing Run Blocker
D. Hall CB Shutdown Corner Speed
M. Koenen P Big Foot
J. Norwood HB Speed
C. Houston CB Speed
 10 years ago '05        #231
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
I don't see the falcons doing nothing if they don't got vick for the season...even if its for 10 games which seems suitable if he gets charged...ain't no way Harrington going to hold it down....Maybe that other Black quaterback can come in and just mimic what Vick does anyway
 07-17-2007, 05:59 PM         #232
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well Damn.......I'm sure everybody has heard the news well fu*k it
 10 years ago '07        #233
Mar3 
space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 861 861
:finger: :banghead: :finger: :banghead: :thumbsdow Man ESPN gon prosecute dat n*gga now damn I hope he only miss 6-8 games
 07-18-2007, 02:31 PM         #234
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
I don't see the falcons doing nothing if they don't got vick for the season...even if its for 10 games which seems suitable if he gets charged...ain't no way Harrington going to hold it down....Maybe that other Black quaterback can come in and just mimic what Vick does anyway
D@mn write us off already......We'll be ok Just make sure them Carolina Kitty-Katts are ready to play
 10 years ago '06        #235
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
I read Petrino is happy goin into camp with Harrington as the starting QB. I think we wouold be better off with Shockley back there! What yall think?
 07-24-2007, 03:23 PM         #236
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I'm here wacthing the Blank, Mackay, and Petrino, at the Press Confrence. I've been a Falcons fan for years and I must say that I feel so bad not only for Mike but the Team and all of the Fans. I really don't know if Vick will be back as an Atlanta Falcon
 07-24-2007, 03:26 PM         #237
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
I read Petrino is happy goin into camp with Harrington as the starting QB. I think we wouold be better off with Shockley back there! What yall think?
Well at least Harrington and Shockley will come into the new system fresh so Shockley might have a shot to really prove his self as a stater. Mackay just said that they are looking for a QB cause they need 4 arms to look at during camp
 10 years ago '06        #238
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
 Bigdawg76 said:
Well at least Harrington and Shockley will come into the new system fresh so Shockley might have a shot to really prove his self as a stater. Mackay just said that they are looking for a QB cause they need 4 arms to look at during camp

honestly man I would bring culpepper! He tried to com eback too early last year from that knee injury. i would give him a shot and see what he could do now that he has rested it for a year
 07-24-2007, 03:43 PM         #239
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
honestly man I would bring culpepper! He tried to com eback too early last year from that knee injury. i would give him a shot and see what he could do now that he has rested it for a year
Yeah but the question is how long do U sign him for. Also how long do U wait to try and go after him
 07-25-2007, 03:21 PM         #240
Rnh0019  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but what is the falcons going 2 do without vick this year and maybe for the rest of their life.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy