Atlanta Falcons Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2007, 07:18 PM         #201
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
aw you say "nothing to do but play football" like its a bad thing kid......what you think everyone in the nfl had better things to do then play football ????? but brett had nothing better to do thats why he so raw ?????
almost everyone in the nfl played football to get outa trouble or some bs...same thing in college......they had nothing better to do but play football

but yes i applaud the falcons for turning over brett man........i remeber how the head coach..or qb coach would call over favre just to toss the ball all the way into the stands.....funny sh*t

Green Bay is Pretty Lame There is nothing to do there Period
I know some guys that played up there and they Hated it but they was getting a NFL Check so they stuck it out.

You must be Bored as Hell going on to everybody teams thread and starting sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #202
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Bigdawg76 said:
You must be Bored as Hell going on to everybody teams thread and starting sh*t
Ain't that the truth
~1~

Queenz in everybody's thread like he knows the NFL.

Dude knows nothing.
 06-08-2007, 08:19 PM         #203
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Ain't that the truth
~1~

Queenz in everybody's thread like he knows the NFL.

Dude knows nothing.

how is that?

and i aint startin stuff in everyone thread
 06-08-2007, 08:21 PM         #204
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait....i dont get it i proped the falcons for having the illist running game in the nfl
 06-09-2007, 10:37 AM         #205
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
wait....i dont get it i proped the falcons for having the illist running game in the nfl
Well Thanks for the Prop on the Running game.......I would Prop the Packers but wait I don't really know what to prop them on oh wait Y'all do have the Oldest starting Q.B in the League That says a Lot :D
 06-09-2007, 10:57 AM         #206
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
Well Thanks for the Prop on the Running game.......I would Prop the Packers but wait I don't really know what to prop them on oh wait Y'all do have the Oldest starting Q.B in the League That says a Lot :D
LOL jokes..jokes n more jokes

yea man he old but he still got that cannon....
 06-09-2007, 11:12 PM         #207
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
LOL jokes..jokes n more jokes

yea man he old but he still got that cannon....
Yeah he gonna have to throw the ball from a Wheelchair soon.......He might be the only NFL Player in History to be around to play in the League when he's Grand Kids Get there
 06-10-2007, 09:28 AM         #208
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
Yeah he gonna have to throw the ball from a Wheelchair soon.......He might be the only NFL Player in History to be around to play in the League when he's Grand Kids Get there
o sh*t LOL.....that sh*t had me rollin

ight ight...we just gona wait till the season starts...but you cant front he still got it tho
 06-10-2007, 11:06 AM         #209
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
o sh*t LOL.....that sh*t had me rollin

ight ight...we just gona wait till the season starts...but you cant front he still got it tho
See us in the Playoff's
 06-10-2007, 01:55 PM         #210
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigdawg76 said:
See us in the Playoff's
sure will...hopefully vick can actualy connect with his wr's :D
 06-11-2007, 12:54 PM         #211
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
sure will...hopefully vick can actualy connect with his wr's :D

If not he'll just do what he does best and run. I just hope somebody catch the damn ball when it hits they hands.
 06-19-2007, 01:27 PM         #212
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ex-Falcons kicker working on becoming NFL's oldest player

Team Andersen" has its hands full these days. Father Time is a relentless opponent.

But kicker Morten Andersen's consortium of trainer, sports psychologist, chiropractor, massage therapist and nutritionist has fared well.
shot at playing past age 50.

Even if he doesn't quite reach that milestone in 2010, Andersen could still become the oldest player in NFL history. To break George Blanda's record, he'd have to take the field after Dec. 7, 2008; Blanda was 48 years, 110 days when he played in the Jan. 4, 1976, AFC Championship.

"For me, it was always about setting goals," said Andersen, a 24-year veteran. "When I was in my 20s, I said I wanted to play into my 30s. When I was in my 30s, I said I wanted to play into my 40s.

"So here we are I'm going to be 47 in August, so 50 was just the next step."

But Andersen, a seven-time Pro Bowler and a sure bet for the Hall of Fame someday, is currently just another kicker in search of a home.

His one-year deal with the Atlanta Falcons expired following a brilliant 2006 season in which he made 87 percent (20 of 23) of his field-goal attempts and 27 of his PATs.

Along the way, he eclipsed Gary Anderson to become the league's career leader in points and field goals.

However, the offseason coaching change that saw Jim Mora Jr. replaced by Bobby Petrino left no guarantee that Andersen would be welcomed back.

"They've got the young guys in there now," said Andersen, a Denmark native whose home on the Gwinnett side of Lake Lanier is near the Falcons complex in Flowery Branch.

"But they know I'm right here and I'm training."

That's been his pattern the past 18 years. A mediocre 1989 season (by his standards) led to the conclusion that he needed to take better care of his body if he hoped to stick around.

Anderson began regular consultations with a North Carolina-based sports psychologist in 1990. By 1991, he was back in the Pro Bowl. He would soon add a trainer, nutritionist and chiropractor.

He works out with trainer Keith Elmore four times a week at Performance Wellness Institute in Suwanee. Their sessions stress stability and flexibility over brute strength.

"He's very intelligent about the way he goes about his training," Elmore said. "He knows exactly what he needs to do to be a better kicker.

"He knows exactly the things he can do and the things he shouldn't do."

Andersen meets with his chiropractor up to four times a week and his massage therapist twice a week. A nutritionist makes sure his daily diet consists of several small meals, all low in carbohydrates, fats and sugars.

An occasional cigar and indulgence of red wine from time to time are among Andersen's few admitted vices.

That discipline has served him well, said former Falcons teammate Jamal Anderson.

"You watch the Jessie Tuggles or you watch the Jerry Rices or the Morten Andersens and you know there's a different work ethic," said Anderson, another of Elmore's clients.

"That's why they're the greatest, why they play the longest, why they're the best at their positions and so consistent through the years."

Andersen sounded optimistic about his chances of playing past the half-century mark.

"If I don't leave anything to chance," he said, "if I prepare the way I think I can physically, and with my mental strength, it's possible."

10 years ago '07        #213
Mar3 
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 859 859
Does anyone know when single game tix are goin on sale
 06-22-2007, 07:21 PM         #214
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mar3 said:
Does anyone know when single game tix are goin on sale
Some time in July but U might do better just trying to get tickets on gameday I sent the money in for my season tickets so soon I should get a letter in the mail about single game tickets and when they go onsale
 10 years ago '07        #215
Mar3 
space
space
^^^thanks mayne lemme know
 06-24-2007, 01:28 PM         #216
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mar3 said:
^^^thanks mayne lemme know
That's whats up we'll do
 10 years ago '07        #217
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
our defense is looking pretty good hopefully our passing game can step up, cause we already know what our running game brings.

Abraham Jackson Coleman Anderson
Williams, Brooking, Boley
Houston Milloy Williams Halll

pretty good defense although we prolly will get gashed up the middle alot =X
 07-10-2007, 06:05 PM         #218
Bigdawg76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad that they have been pretty quiet as far as what we plan to do I mean we all know what kinda coach Petrino is but he has really been keeping his plans under wraps
 10 years ago '07        #219
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
So what are you Falcon fans expecting to accomplish this season?(not trying to start something i'm just wondering)
 10 years ago '07        #220
Mar3 
space
space
^^^I just wanna see us go deep in the playoffs this year(at least to the NFC Championship) so the media can get off of Vick
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy