Philadelphia Eagles Discussion!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2009, 01:56 PM         #442
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well fellas, one game away from the big one......kurt warner is going to have a loooooong day this sunday
 9 years ago '04        #443
quamir14 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Johnson has had a recurrence of cancer, this time in his spine, team officials said Thursday.

Johnson was diagnosed Monday with a malignant tumor on his spine and has begun radiation treatments at Bryn Mawr Hospital, team spokesman Derek Boyko said.

The tumor developed from a melanoma in the same area where Johnson's skin cancer was diagnosed in 2001, Eagles trainer Rick Burkholder told The Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News.

Johnson also has cancer in other areas of his body, Burkholder said, but he declined to elaborate. The team did not offer a prognosis.

"Who knows where it tracked to from there, but his symptoms came from the spine," Burkholder told The Inquirer. "Now there are some other areas in his body (that have cancer), but I'm not going to get into where else some other stuff is. They will all be treated together. "

No surgery is scheduled and Johnson, who has been defensive coordinator for 10 years under coach Andy Reid, intends to continue coaching, Burkholder told the newspapers.

"They're going to go with radiation right now," the trainer was quoted as saying. "One of the problems is he's in a lot of pain from the tumor on his spine and the radiation will calm some of that pain down and let him get back to a little bit more normal walking and stuff like that and then they'll broach what the next treatment is."

Burkholder said doctors don't think the cancer has spread to Johnson's brain or spinal fluid.

The Eagles said the 67-year-old coach complained of back pain in early January. He coached from the press box in a playoff win over the New York Giants and the Eagles' loss to the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship. An MRI after the playoff win against the Giants on Jan. 11 alerted doctors that something might be wrong.

"The MRI looked funny," Burkholder told the papers. "We thought he was going to have a disc problem, because he had those symptoms, but it actually looked like there was a tumor besides the stress fracture in his spine.

"The MRI alerted our doctors that something else might be going on. They did further testing. They did a bunch of scans and had him see some other doctors and it looked like the melanoma was back."

Burkholder told the newspapers that doctors are very optimistic.

"Jim's very upbeat about it and Vicky, his wife, is upbeat about it," he said. "Nobody has given me a number -- you've got this much time -- or anything like that. It has all been positive in terms of treating this cancer."

02-27-2009, 05:02 PM         #444
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:( we lost dawkins
 02-27-2009, 09:47 PM         #445
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we traded Sheppard for a 5th and a 2010 conditional draft pick.
 02-27-2009, 09:50 PM         #446
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Receiver T.J Houshmandzadeh has said that he'd like to play for the Eagles.

But, as it turns out, the Eagles might not be interested.

According to Derrick Gunn on Comcast SportsNet, the Eagles didn't react kindly to an effort by Houshmandzadeh to dupe the team into thinking that he was offering Philly a discount. After checking around, the Eagles reportedly learned that Houshmandzadeh's agent was actually asking for more money from the Eagles than from other teams.

Per Gunn, the Eagles previously had little interest in Houshmandzadeh. The alleged bait-and-swtich routine ensured that the Eagles won't make a play for him.

Meanwhile, league observers continue to believe that Houshmandzadeh won't strike it as rich as he'd prefer. As Howard Balzer of The Sports Xchange pointed out to me earlier in the day, Houshmandzadeh will be 32 later this year.

To put it bluntly, guys in their 30s rarely get rich in the early days of free agency.

9 years ago '04        #447
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
Eagles = biggest joke in NFL

Mcnabb wants offensive help , they dont want TJ , let buckhalter go and sign an injury prone tackle from the bengals. and they dont even resign the best player the franchise has ever had (Dawkins) and allow him to retire an eagle.

they NEED to get this deal done with the rams for Holt:

Last edited by KidYungn; 02-28-2009 at 03:36 AM..
 02-28-2009, 04:41 AM         #448
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt know the biggest joke could get to the NFC championship game this year. but yea our front office is a joke. i would like to see that trade happen and maybe sign marvin. draft pettigrew to replace LJ and i havent seen a official announcement for dawkins signing with the broncos just agree to terms which most of the time is verbal. so who knows
 9 years ago '04        #449
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 KidYungn said:
Eagles = biggest joke in NFL

Mcnabb wants offensive help , they dont want TJ , let buckhalter go and sign an injury prone tackle from the bengals. and they dont even resign the best player the franchise has ever had (Dawkins) and allow him to retire an eagle.

they NEED to get this deal done with the rams for Holt:
i agree man

thats the life of an eagles fan tho... hope and ultimately disappointment.

our front office is absolutely terrible.. and it really pains me. I feel for Mcnabb the most..
 9 years ago '04        #450
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 1153 1153
Our front office is on some bullsh*t

Worst fu*king off-season ever

I mean you have a team 1 win away from going to a SB, YET YOU LET GO OF PEOPLE AND NOT ADD ANYONE?!? Let go of Dawkins? TJ is next? No more buck?

Nah fu*k this front office, if McNabb was to leave us high & dry for this bullsh*t I couldn't get mad at him. fu*k our front office making next year iffy as fu*k.
 9 years ago '08        #451
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Someone please do something about that receiver problem McNabb is prolly has his bags backed up already

:angry12:
 03-02-2009, 05:30 PM         #452
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good move signing that OT too a huge contract while two tendons in his knee are shredded...

Andy Reid is a digusting fat fu*k...
 9 years ago '08        #453
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452

Youre an idiot. Stick to slupring Allen Iverson and 2wac shakur. Your footall knowledge is frail.
 03-02-2009, 05:35 PM         #454
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:

Youre an idiot. Stick to slupring Allen Iverson and 2wac shakur. Your footall knowledge is frail.

Eagle fan on Eagle fan violence... Priceless...
 9 years ago '07        #455
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
there we go now we got eagle fans admitting it
 9 years ago '08        #456
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 The Blueprint said:

I know you a hardcore fan and sh*t but even you gotta agree that eagles are fu*king up..
 9 years ago '07        #457
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
frail a.ss jackson #1 again lol!
 9 years ago '08        #458
space
space
 wepainters said:

I know you a hardcore fan and sh*t but even you gotta agree that eagles are fu*king up..
Like I said earlier your football knowledge is disgusting.

Tell me how the eagles are fu*king up? By not overpaying for a THIRTYSIX year old safety on the downside of his career or by not signing Housh who is a good wr at best.
 9 years ago '08        #459
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Like I said earlier your football knowledge is disgusting.

Tell me how the eagles are fu*king up? By not overpaying for a THIRTYSIX year old safety on the downside of his career or by not signing Housh who is a good wr at best.
Please tell me where I said that they are fu*king up by not signing Dawkins? Or signing TJ?
They are fu*king up because they are doing nothing to make the team better this offseason. They should have signed TJ because McNabb said they need to put some talent of he might leave. TJ was the best WR they could have gotten thru free agency and they aren't going to trade for Boldin prolly(he said he wants to stay)

So now tell me wtf have they done to make the team better besides losing their heart and soul of defense and not getting anything to make the offense better?? You do know that defense is gonna be a lot worse now because of Dawkins leaving
 9 years ago '08        #460
space
space
 wepainters said:
Please tell me where I said that they are fu*king up by not signing Dawkins? Or signing TJ?
They are fu*king up because they are doing nothing to make the team better this offseason. They should have signed TJ because McNabb said they need to put some talent of he might leave. TJ was the best WR they could have gotten thru free agency and they aren't going to trade for Boldin prolly(he said he wants to stay)

So now tell me wtf have they done to make the team better besides losing their heart and soul of defense and not getting anything to make the offense better?? You do know that defense is gonna be a lot worse now because of Dawkins leaving
Son are you really that retarded?

The FA period is only a week old, dont be so quick to judge. What glaring holes to the eagles need filled? They needed an olineman and they went out and got the best on the market.

And No they shouldnt have signed TJ just because he was on the market. Dude is a POSSESSION reciever not a game changing one. And where did mcnabb say these things? You seen a direct quote or you just going by the word of BSPN? and if he did demand some upgrades fu*k what he thinks. He needs to worry about throwing the ball to n*ggas in stride not at their feet.

And obviously you didnt watch many eagles game if you think losing one 36 year old player who was horrible at times in coverage is gonna make us that much worse on defense.

Last edited by Eagles All Day; 03-03-2009 at 03:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy