Philadelphia Eagles Discussion!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #361
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 The Blueprint said:
Why didnt the hurricane swipe your house away?

i know why your bi*ch still here shes' an immovable object
But sayin that.. is not gonna help your team win...nor is it gonna shed light on your city... so .. basically bow down to the best offense in the league... with our starting running back and our best reciever injured... have a nice day
 9 years ago '08        #362
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Calamity said:
But sayin that.. is not gonna help your team win...nor is it gonna shed light on your city... so .. basically bow down to the best offense in the league... with our starting running back and our best reciever injured... have a nice day
Buts it too bad that offense isnt the only phase of the game now isnt it....

And we took a big sh*t on yall last year, again why are you talking?
 9 years ago '08        #363
space
space
4-3, Big Reid goes 10-0 after the bye week, I feel bad for seneca wallace n*gga gonna get the bizzness next week and then the big game against the gwomen awaits :dancingcool:

• With the success this year of rookie head coaches who didn't have previous coordinating experience in the NFL -- Baltimore's John Harbaugh, Washington's Jim Zorn, and Miami's Tony Sparano, all of whom won in Week 8 -- it's fitting that Philadelphia's Andy Reid picked this week to notch his 100th career win. Reid was a rarity when hired by the Eagles in 1999, because he had no coordinating experience in the league.

Reid became the 37th head coach in NFL history with 100 wins, and he's the 22nd coach to earn those 100 victories with one team. Not bad for a guy who elicited questions of "Andy who?'' when Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie introduced him. With 100 wins less than halfway through his 10th season in Philly, Reid has proven that coordinating experience is not a prerequisite to NFL head coaching success.
 11-17-2008, 04:12 PM         #364
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what can we do to help our team make the playoffs. i was thinking we can fill in as WRs or run over eli

what do yall think
 9 years ago '05        #365
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
I think we need to hand the play calling off to someone else for the rest of this season. We still have a shot at the Wild Card, it would be a miracle...but we still have a shot. Get B-West involved a little more, RUN THE BALL, and then the pass will be effective again. We're a good fu*king team, I don't know why our record doesn't show it.

Next year: Get Bill Cower, fire Andy Reid, grab Boldin/Fitzgerald/C. Johnson and I think we're good. McNabb isn't the problem here. If teams know what play you're going to run, and know you're going to throw the ball...it's going to be hard for any QB in the league. McNabb is back as far as I'm concerned...the problem is Andy at this point.
 9 years ago '04        #366
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 795 795
Its k!lls me to say this but, this team isnt going anywhere. we barely run the fu*kin ball. Y is it tht buckhalter had tht nice a.ss gain, then they never went back to him? Y in the the fu*k is our receivers droppin easy catches. Y is kevin fu*kin curtis catchin with his fu*kin shoulders???????

1 pissed of fan here. we tied with a team thts 1-8. WHAT THE fu*k!!!!!?????
 9 years ago '05        #367
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
As much as I love Mcnabb they need to get rid of his a.ss. He is too streaky some games he will put up 300 and 3 tds and the next 300 and 3 ints. Let kolb play and if he dont work out draft another fu*kin qb trade his a.ss now and get somethin from him
 9 years ago '08        #368
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,847 | Props total: 22529 22529
Na D Mcnabb is a good a.ss quartback. He gonna show up again next week. Then you all will be a mcnabb fan again. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #369
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
is tapeh still a free agent? we need a fullback, cuz our run game is terrible this year.

Andy has to go!!!

in the off-season, the eagles should pick up patriots offensive coordinator josh mcdaniels as our new head coach.

wht yall think???
 9 years ago '05        #370
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
CHEER UP GUYZ!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #371
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Am I the only one that thought we would at least look at Shaun Alexander when he was a free agent.. esp. with Westbrook injured at the time. And I wouldnt mind seeing Edge James in Philly (but thats just cus I like Miami so pay that no attention). But Alexander could've helped us out a little more when its short yardage and then focus on a big time WR.
 9 years ago '07        #372
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
:dancingcool: im enjoying seeing you people squirm
 9 years ago '04        #373
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Am I the only one that thought we would at least look at Shaun Alexander when he was a free agent.. esp. with Westbrook injured at the time. And I wouldnt mind seeing Edge James in Philly (but thats just cus I like Miami so pay that no attention). But Alexander could've helped us out a little more when its short yardage and then focus on a big time WR.
dont knw abt james but i thought we shoulda went n got alexander too. i dont knw wht the fu*k the eagles organization is doing, do they even really care about winning or wht???!!!
 9 years ago '04        #374
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Redskins cut Alexander

are we going to pick him up or what....our backs are banged up, lorenzo aint doing nothing...or atleast bring back tony hunt.. wht yall think???
 9 years ago '04        #375
medula 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 26 26
boldins a FA after this season right? cuz i think were only a big receiving target away from being legit super bowl contenders again..if we could have a WR like boldin as a #1 (or whatevere - reid dont like numberin wr's) and have jackson runnin from da other side, or in da slot u can move dat kid all over da field i think were back in the elite nfc...we already got da best RB in the game (i honestly would not take another rb in da league right now)...i just hope we keep at least tra thomas or runyan after da season - keepin both would be super duper but they prolly wont - but we do need at least one
 9 years ago '08        #376
space
space
2 Down, 3 more to go n*ggas....
 12-21-2008, 10:56 PM         #377
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-21-2008, 11:33 PM         #378
yayo1324 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say we start a fire andy reid petition
 12-28-2008, 06:00 PM         #379
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that been there since the beginning. im talking about the loyal ones who ride with the birds to the wheels fall off.

we in the playoffs

fu*k T.O, we dont need you bi*ch
 9 years ago '08        #380
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy