Philadelphia Eagles Discussion!!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

10 years ago '05        #426
MATIX 
space
space
$8,301 | Props total: 547 547
he was the winning pitcher in two games. He appeared in four games
Performance Enhancing Drug user? Check.

10 years ago '05        #427
MATIX 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said
want me to post up some pictures from the parade?

it was a lot of fun
please do.
then ill dig up my bucs super bowl parade ones.

10 years ago '05        #428
MATIX 
space
space
actually i hope the eagles go to the superbowl just so i can see them lose in tampa again

10 years ago '06        #429
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
$22,673 | Props total: 2549 2549
aww ur still thinking of TO....cute

10 years ago '05        #430
MATIX 
space
space
really think i would let this become a eagles d*cksuck fest?

10 years ago '05        #431
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,295 | Props total: 21 21
You're welcome.

10 years ago '04        #432
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$7,002 | Props total: 301 301
Do I keep the avy or change it now :hyper: Don't wanna change anything up

10 years ago '04        #433
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$20,679 | Props total: 5011 5011
 *eckounltd1972* said
You're welcome.
honestly I will never talk sh*t about the Raiders again

they did the damn thing and got us into the playoffs :applause:

10 years ago '07        #434
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 393 393
Ya gunna choke, just like EVERY other time...

10 years ago '04        #435
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$7,002 | Props total: 301 301
 bangabi*ch said

[pic - click to view]

next sunday
too bad there's two birds playing in that game

10 years ago '05        #436
iggyemu 
space
space
$25,484 | Props total: 6057 6057
Fly Eagles Fly!!....we almost there.

01-11-2009, 09:20 PM         #437
Slick CM Rick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the haters

10 years ago '04        #438
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,815 | Props total: 5501 5501
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

01-11-2009, 10:21 PM         #439
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said
Do I keep the avy or change it now :hyper: Don't wanna change anything up
keep it.. dont change a thing

01-12-2009, 01:56 PM         #441
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well fellas, one game away from the big one......kurt warner is going to have a loooooong day this sunday

10 years ago '04        #442
quamir14 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Johnson has had a recurrence of cancer, this time in his spine, team officials said Thursday.

Johnson was diagnosed Monday with a malignant tumor on his spine and has begun radiation treatments at Bryn Mawr Hospital, team spokesman Derek Boyko said.

The tumor developed from a melanoma in the same area where Johnson's skin cancer was diagnosed in 2001, Eagles trainer Rick Burkholder told The Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News.

Johnson also has cancer in other areas of his body, Burkholder said, but he declined to elaborate. The team did not offer a prognosis.

"Who knows where it tracked to from there, but his symptoms came from the spine," Burkholder told The Inquirer. "Now there are some other areas in his body (that have cancer), but I'm not going to get into where else some other stuff is. They will all be treated together. "

No surgery is scheduled and Johnson, who has been defensive coordinator for 10 years under coach Andy Reid, intends to continue coaching, Burkholder told the newspapers.

"They're going to go with radiation right now," the trainer was quoted as saying. "One of the problems is he's in a lot of pain from the tumor on his spine and the radiation will calm some of that pain down and let him get back to a little bit more normal walking and stuff like that and then they'll broach what the next treatment is."

Burkholder said doctors don't think the cancer has spread to Johnson's brain or spinal fluid.

The Eagles said the 67-year-old coach complained of back pain in early January. He coached from the press box in a playoff win over the New York Giants and the Eagles' loss to the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship. An MRI after the playoff win against the Giants on Jan. 11 alerted doctors that something might be wrong.

"The MRI looked funny," Burkholder told the papers. "We thought he was going to have a disc problem, because he had those symptoms, but it actually looked like there was a tumor besides the stress fracture in his spine.

"The MRI alerted our doctors that something else might be going on. They did further testing. They did a bunch of scans and had him see some other doctors and it looked like the melanoma was back."

Burkholder told the newspapers that doctors are very optimistic.

"Jim's very upbeat about it and Vicky, his wife, is upbeat about it," he said. "Nobody has given me a number -- you've got this much time -- or anything like that. It has all been positive in terms of treating this cancer."

02-27-2009, 05:02 PM         #443
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:( we lost dawkins

02-27-2009, 09:47 PM         #444
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we traded Sheppard for a 5th and a 2010 conditional draft pick.

02-27-2009, 09:50 PM         #445
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Receiver T.J Houshmandzadeh has said that he'd like to play for the Eagles.

But, as it turns out, the Eagles might not be interested.

According to Derrick Gunn on Comcast SportsNet, the Eagles didn't react kindly to an effort by Houshmandzadeh to dupe the team into thinking that he was offering Philly a discount. After checking around, the Eagles reportedly learned that Houshmandzadeh's agent was actually asking for more money from the Eagles than from other teams.

Per Gunn, the Eagles previously had little interest in Houshmandzadeh. The alleged bait-and-swtich routine ensured that the Eagles won't make a play for him.

Meanwhile, league observers continue to believe that Houshmandzadeh won't strike it as rich as he'd prefer. As Howard Balzer of The Sports Xchange pointed out to me earlier in the day, Houshmandzadeh will be 32 later this year.

To put it bluntly, guys in their 30s rarely get rich in the early days of free agency.

10 years ago '04        #446
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
Eagles = biggest joke in NFL

Mcnabb wants offensive help , they dont want TJ , let buckhalter go and sign an injury prone tackle from the bengals. and they dont even resign the best player the franchise has ever had (Dawkins) and allow him to retire an eagle.

they NEED to get this deal done with the rams for Holt:

Last edited by KidYungn; 02-28-2009 at 03:36 AM..

02-28-2009, 04:41 AM         #447
an187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt know the biggest joke could get to the NFC championship game this year. but yea our front office is a joke. i would like to see that trade happen and maybe sign marvin. draft pettigrew to replace LJ and i havent seen a official announcement for dawkins signing with the broncos just agree to terms which most of the time is verbal. so who knows

10 years ago '04        #448
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$20,679 | Props total: 5011 5011
 KidYungn said
Eagles = biggest joke in NFL

Mcnabb wants offensive help , they dont want TJ , let buckhalter go and sign an injury prone tackle from the bengals. and they dont even resign the best player the franchise has ever had (Dawkins) and allow him to retire an eagle.

they NEED to get this deal done with the rams for Holt:
i agree man

thats the life of an eagles fan tho... hope and ultimately disappointment.

our front office is absolutely terrible.. and it really pains me. I feel for Mcnabb the most..

10 years ago '04        #449
Phillymatic 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,189 | Props total: 2263 2263
Our front office is on some bullsh*t

Worst fu*king off-season ever

I mean you have a team 1 win away from going to a SB, YET YOU LET GO OF PEOPLE AND NOT ADD ANYONE?!? Let go of Dawkins? TJ is next? No more buck?

Nah fu*k this front office, if McNabb was to leave us high & dry for this bullsh*t I couldn't get mad at him. fu*k our front office making next year iffy as fu*k.

10 years ago '08        #450
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,349 | Props total: 103 103
Someone please do something about that receiver problem McNabb is prolly has his bags backed up already

:angry12:

Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  40
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-69online now  28
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  9
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-55online now  9
NFL Bears player proposes to GF...old tweets surface (I Promise Dis Tea Delici..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-30online now  7
The songs Meek Mill bited on "Championships" from other artists
39 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  7
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
804 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Only one greatest of all time T.V. series can exist
50 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy