most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-06-2008, 01:43 PM         #321
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles Notes
The real test of cornerback Lito Sheppard's view of things will likely come next month when the Eagles' full squad is scheduled to return for eight camp days at the NovaCare Complex. The first day of that camp is June 3.

Asked if he'd be there, Sheppard responded by asking if there were "any other questions." Asked if he thought the current situation could work, the cornerback again asked if there were "any other questions."

And then Sheppard showed he still has a sense of a humor.

"What are we going to do?" he asked. "Like Drew said, 'Next question.' "

Drew, of course, is agent Drew Rosenhaus, and he parlayed his series of "next question" answers in front of Terrell Owens' Moorestown home into a Burger King endorsement deal.

"He got some endorsements off that, so maybe I can get some," Sheppard said.

And then maybe his contract issue would be resolved.

Oddly, Eagles coach Andy Reid made a point as yesterday's camp closed of noting that the remaining camp dates this spring are voluntary.

"These are OTAs, and players have the option of being here or not being here," Reid said.

If Sheppard doesn't show up at the remaining camps, he cannot be fined. The final veteran camp will run June 3-6 and June 9-12. The Eagles will hold a two-day rookie camp May 21 and 22 and a camp for rookies and selected veterans May 27-30.

Training camp dates
The treks up to Lehigh University will start a little earlier and last a little longer this year.

The Eagles released their training-camp schedule yesterday, and it will open with rookies and selected veterans reporting July 21 to Lehigh. The full squad is scheduled to report July 24, and the Lehigh portion of camp will run through Aug. 13.

A year ago, the Eagles' rookies didn't report until July 27 and broke camp Aug. 11. The Eagles held their final practice at Lehigh last year before the start of their exhibition season. This year, the Eagles will have four additional days at Lehigh following their Aug. 8 preseason opener at Pittsburgh.

McNabb rests
Quarterback Donovan McNabb was on the field yesterday, but he did not participate in the workout.

"I held Donovan out," Reid said. "We've been charting Donovan's throws. When you go with the first group, you have a tendency to get up there in numbers. We'd reached our numbers, and we were done."

Kevin Kolb ran with the first-team and third-team offense, while A.J. Feeley worked with the second-team offense. Kolb spent the first two days of camp working with the second-team offense.

Extra points
Eagles defensive tackle Montae Reagor said he has talked to Marvin Harrison and is convinced the star Colts receiver was not involved in a shooting outside a North Philadelphia bar he owns. Harrison has been interviewed by police, but he has not been arrested or charged. "Marvin is a good guy," said Reagor, who was Harrison's teammate for four seasons in Indianapolis. "I've talked to him, and I've talked to a bunch of guys in Indianapolis." . . . Linebacker Rocky Boiman and tight end Brent Celek were limited in this camp after undergoing off-season shoulder surgery. Both are expected to be ready for contact at training camp.[/QUOTE]

05-11-2008, 05:00 PM         #322
ruggrat54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a big play reciever
 10 years ago '06        #323
omnipotent45 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
what do you guys think of our wr situation?
curtis is a beast reggie to me is ok right now, jackson could be hit or miss at this point. Greg lewis is a guy that ive always looked highly upon. He comes through big when he gets a chance, he is fast and has good hands, i would like to see more of him, avant has made some plays i see him as a possession reciever, he has a little power to him, ide like to see more of him. Hank basket is the biggest mystery to me. He is a big guy like 6'4 and has some speed. I thought he could be a red zone threat because of his size. He never got a chance though.
Running backs is another big spot right now. Wb carries us, booker is said to be nice, buck is ok, i think we could do with out him, tony hunt never got a chance. He had a td the first game in the redzone, and we didnt see him again in the red. Thats why we drafted him. Let him bully. The reason they said they didnt use him too much is because he can't block, thats fine but use him as a shortyardage runner thats what he does best. moats is a guy i like a lot too. he is fast has hands and can break a big run. I would keep him and give him another year. He has something to prove this year, and i think he could be a good future replacement for wb. they have a lot in common. He is my sleeper player on our offense. what do you guys think
 10 years ago '08        #324
jsimms86 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
We need a top WR. When we had TO and Chad our D was only ok but we was still ballin. Our trash offense leave our D on the feild for too long and they get exposed like any defense who's on the feild too long would.
 10 years ago '08        #325
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Why THE fu*k is LJ Smith still on this team?
 10 years ago '04        #326
quamir14 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
McNabb Is Stepping In It Again
Written by Garry Cobb
The examination of Donovan McNabb's mind and emotions continued yesterday.
He was asked if he felt he was now a Philadelphian. "he said no that he was from Chicago". That's really the wrong answer because we're kind of insecure here in Philly and if anybody does anything to make us feel like you don't like us we are quick to say we don't like you.

It later got into whether he felt appreciated or adopted by the Philadelphia fans, then he promptly took three to five minutes to answer it.

"I think when you look at situations," McNabb said, "Iverson . . . It's funny his last year, everybody kind of turned on him, wanted him out of here. Then when he came back they gave him a standing ovation and showed the love they had for him and the appreciation of what he brought here.

"For Ryan Howard, struggling early on, everybody kind of booed him or talked bad about him. Now that he's in the top echelon in home runs, every time he gets up to bat everybody cheers or looks for him to hit a home run.

"There's mixed emotions no matter what. And for all of us, we kind of consider ourselves guys who love being here. Willing to do whatever it takes to win a championship here. Or wait for that opportunity for any one of us."

"I've got more things to worry about," McNabb said, finally. "I think what would be the answer to all of it, if that's the case, would be to just bring a championship here."

I don't think McNabb feels appreciated by the Philly fans but that's the case with a lot of the athletes here in Philly. Many of them won't say anything publicly about it, but behind the scenes they say it.

McNabb is foolish to keep answering all the girlie type questions about how does he feel about this and how does he feel about that.

This is where Chase Utley is headed, once he opens his mouth. Utley is a California kid who won't take kindly if he honestly opens up about being criticized.

This was the case with Ryan Howard and you saw how things started getting negative. The conversation immediately headed for an examination of his family and his psyche. It's going to start with Brian Westbrook, if McNabb leaves.

This is what happens when you attain Superstar status here in Philly. It gets boring to just focus about the sports aspect of the careers of the Superstars, so the next step is the examination of their mind and their private lives.

Once all of the sports media in town starts analyzing your psyche and your private life, you can't win.

This is the business now. McNabb should answer questions about football and stop trying to answer questions about how he feels about everything because it opens the door to a lot of nonsense. Clearly he wasn't being honest on Tuesday because when he is honest he gets constantly criticized.

06-21-2008, 02:09 PM         #327
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need a quality wr
 9 years ago '04        #328
space
space
space
QUOTE TO NOTE
"I think they feel passionate about that spot and sometimes that can be a bit overrated. But I understand the want there. I don't necessarily feel the same way, but I understand where they are coming from." -- Coach Andy Reid on the constant clamoring by Eagles fans for a top-of-the-line wide receiver.

^^^^^^^^^^
Andy Reid is an a**hole!!!!!!

How the fu*k is a quality WR overrated???????
 9 years ago '04        #329
space
space
space
Andy has to go this is his 10th year, and no ring....
 9 years ago '04        #330
space
space
space
The Day at Lehigh
Spectators take Eagles' practice seriously

BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Reggie Brown dropped a touchdown pass during a live play at Eagles training camp, and someone from the bleachers at Lehigh hollered, "There goes the Super Bowl."
Donovan McNabb fumbled a snap, and a chorus of groans filled the steamy air.

Judging from the crowd's reaction, one might think the Eagles were playing a do-or-die game instead of practicing.

07-31-2008, 04:30 PM         #331
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quamir14 said:
The Day at Lehigh
Spectators take Eagles' practice seriously

BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Reggie Brown dropped a touchdown pass during a live play at Eagles training camp, and someone from the bleachers at Lehigh hollered, "There goes the Super Bowl."
Donovan McNabb fumbled a snap, and a chorus of groans filled the steamy air.

Judging from the crowd's reaction, one might think the Eagles were playing a do-or-die game instead of practicing.

man the fans out here are crazy. it's all good tho it's camp. we'll be straight.
 08-11-2008, 10:02 PM         #332
homeboy69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we do need recievers!!!!
 09-06-2008, 11:41 PM         #333
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
starts tomorrow fellas! st. louis is getting owned at the Linc. I can't wait for this sh*t!
 9 years ago '08        #334
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12605 12605
Bring on the CowgirlS!!!
 9 years ago '04        #335
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Receivers wouldn't hurt, especially with one of our 1,000 yard receivers gettin hurt.

More then anything I would like for Andy Reid to balance things out for the tougher defensive battles that'll line up opposite of McNabb. Our guys get good looks and they BETTER haul them sh*ts in and not drop it. And giving a Brian Westbrook 20 touches would definitely help things along in going up against them Cowgirls
 9 years ago '05        #336
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Ay I know yall think I am going to talk sh*t but I wanted to know what was that fumble about? Like was Donovan going to fake it and pass? Good game fellas good game.
 9 years ago '04        #337
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2008, 10:18 PM         #338
squeaky42 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quamir14 said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah! That's what I'm talkin bout
 9 years ago '05        #339
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,797 | Props total: 4910 4910
 U.B.HiRM said:
thank god westbrook is day to day
Day-to-Day usually means he ain't playing Sunday. It so fu*ked up how bad we look when he isn't in there. The Steelers had no answer for us...we marched down the field like it was nothing when he was in there. Then he goes out and all of sudden none of our sh*tty receivers are open and McNabb holds the ball long enough to get sacked.

We got a championship caliber defense(forget the Cowboys game...them dudes are good even though I hate em...they good). Nobody wants to trade us a receiver...even though their sh*tty secondaries (Lions, Bungals and Cards) could use Lito. We need Westbrook healthy for 16 games to do anything of worth this season.

Last edited by iggyemu; 09-24-2008 at 09:48 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #340
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12605 12605
 iggyemu said:
Day-to-Day usually means he ain't playing Sunday. It so fu*ked up how bad we look when he isn't in there. The Steelers had no answer for us...we marched down the field like it was nothing when he was in there. Then he goes out and all of sudden none of our sh*tty receivers are open and McNabb holds the ball long enough to get sacked.

We got a championship caliber defense(forget the Cowboys game...them dudes are good even though I hate em...they good). Nobody wants to trade us a receiver...even though their sh*tty secondaries (Lions, Bungals and Cards) could use Lito. We need Westbrook healthy for 16 games to do anything of worth this season.
Dogg Mac was injured in that second quarter too....i know west is our offense, but dont slight mcnabb...his doing his best with this third and four wrs playin as 1st and 2nd receivers....not to mention that f*g**t LJ aint producing sh*t for us...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy