Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2008, 01:24 PM         #281
Slick CM Rick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeycrillz said:
tru or false the eagles dont have a shot at the playoffs for the rest of the decade due to the emergence of the great ELI and the alrite cowboys???
FLLLOOOOOOPPPPPP
 01-08-2008, 09:11 PM         #282
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeycrillz said:
tru or false the eagles dont have a shot at the playoffs for the rest of the decade due to the emergence of the great ELI and the alrite cowboys???
lol are u kiddin me?! Us as Giants fans should know to NEVER sleep on the Eagles... they come out competitive every year and very well could take the division again

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 01-09-2008 at 02:06 PM..
 01-09-2008, 06:57 AM         #283
joeycrillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was fukin aroun w/ that thread cus all my boys are eagles fans and i just wantd to fuk w/ them ("the emergence of the great ELI") but the birds are becoming an older team....i mean i kno mr. reid be all over them drafts every year but all thyre playmakers are getn old....redskins ended the season great (not gona say nutn bout the giants/cowboys, but believe me i will after sundays game either way)next year could be another bad year for coach reid and Co....which is why i love the NFC east so much...every year brings sumtin new...best division most parody...LETS GO BIG BLUE
 10 years ago '04        #284
quamir14 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
This is a dream but I want Malcolm Kelly in the draft, WR junior from OS.

Meanwhile i want our ring back from the Super Bowl from the :

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #285
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
I think Roy Williams would be a dope pick up, at this point I'd really like to have Donte' Stallworth back. I think with him and Kevin Curtis we could stretch the sh*t out of the field like we did in the old T.O. days. I think the draft we're going to go after DE, Linebacker or Cornerback position. Even though the rumors of Lito Sheppard being traded have been denied by the Eagles, I think there is still some truth there. Dude's been injured every season for at least 2 games plus, so I'd had to see him leave because he's the sh*t...but if he did I would understand. I think Jevon Kearse is getting too old, and thats why I say the DE position will be one of focus in the draft, due to the fact we need someone to compliment Trent Cole, and we have to keep pace with the Giants beast a.ss front 4. I think we should focus on the offense in free agency, bringing in a WR and maybe someone to sure up the offensive line (we gave up a sh*t load of sacks last year) like Flozel Adams from the Boys or Alan Fanaca from the Steelers, I think they are both UFA's.

Who really knows what will happen though, I didn't think Kevin Curtis was much of a pick up and he turned out to be a horse, so maybe we don't need the big name at WR, just production. We'll see...Go Birds!
 10 years ago '04        #286
ILLustrate 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 5 5
roy williams and/or asante samuels and we'll be straight....i mean granted a healthy no. 5 = playoffs, we need one more piece to the puzzle....or for our players to stop underacheiving
 02-25-2008, 01:26 PM         #287
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea the inquirer said today that the eagles are looking at gibril, i think it would be a good pickup we need the depth. plus, i'm not sold on considine yet so we'll see.

in the draft i'd like to see them pick up some depth on both sides of the line, but I really think we need a playmaker at WR. the one year Mcnabb gets a superstar at receiver(TO), we ended up in the superbowl. everyone talking about get rid of mcnabb, but he most definitely has good years left. it's the front office's job to help him out.
 10 years ago '05        #288
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Well some may know how i feel but i really want Desean Jackson cus he just seems like he could be a playmaker after watching him these last two years at Cal. He is a little small though so that might be his problem. And im not really sold on Considine yet either.
 10 years ago '04        #289
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 799 799
damn i just wish we get a good a.ss wr.
 10 years ago '04        #290
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
who will we get for lito?
 10 years ago '05        #291
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Whats up wit Lito for Fitz? I saw in the Asante thread some people talking about trading Lito for Fitz from Arizona but that was the first time i heard his name this offseason. Is he asking to be traded or something?

It would be nice if we could get him here.
 10 years ago '04        #292
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1831 1831
as a city and as a muthafukkin football team... nah cuz yall n*ggaz always fukin sh*t up... theyre officially my enemies.. cuz they STOLE samuels from us (THE SAINTS) last season they beat the saints after i came on boxden and garanteed a victory... wack a.ss team... i cant stand philly...

plus i was in love with this stupid bi*ch that said she aint wanna mess with me nomore and the ho was from PHILLY.. man fuk that place
 03-02-2008, 12:58 AM         #293
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would you like me to kick the chair once the noose is around your neck? Cause you sound like a whiny b*tch right about now.
 10 years ago '04        #294
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Calamity said:
as a city and as a muthafukkin football team... nah cuz yall n*ggaz always fukin sh*t up... theyre officially my enemies.. cuz they STOLE samuels from us (THE SAINTS) last season they beat the saints after i came on boxden and garanteed a victory... wack a.ss team... i cant stand philly...

plus i was in love with this stupid bi*ch that said she aint wanna mess with me nomore and the ho was from PHILLY.. man fuk that place

fu*k u 2

ur lucky u reppin LA & im a laker fan...plus, i fu*k wit them kicks in ya avy:D
 10 years ago '08        #295
moe_money 
space
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
 dipset kid0221 said:
Whats up wit Lito for Fitz? I saw in the Asante thread some people talking about trading Lito for Fitz from Arizona but that was the first time i heard his name this offseason. Is he asking to be traded or something?

It would be nice if we could get him here.
cards wanna get rid of him to clear up cap space for the '09 and '10 seasons but i don't see the trade happening.... they were talkin lito + a 1st round pick i think, lord knows i aint opposed to it though

mcnabb + a playmaking WR = superbowl
 10 years ago '04        #296
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
they cut spikes n cleared up 5 mil. sh*ts about to get interesting.
 03-08-2008, 11:42 AM         #297
Ubiquotous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Report: Eagles make offer for Fitzgerald
By GEOFF MOSHER, The News Journal
Posted Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Larry Fitzgerald-to-the- Eagles trade scenario takes on new intrigue daily, with a report surfacing Friday that the Eagles have submitted a trade offer to Arizona to obtain the Pro Bowl wide receiver.

The Cardinals and Fitzgerald have hit an impasse in contract renegotiations, according to The Arizona Republic, which also reported that the Eagles have offered cornerback Lito Sheppard and wide receiver Reggie Brown as trade bait with hopes of forcing the Cardinals to deal away the wideout if they can't reach an agreement to restructure his contract.

A league source confirmed to The News Journal that the Eagles have proposed a trade to Arizona, but the source couldn't elaborate on the details of the proposal.

The Cardinals still hold out hope of reaching a new deal with Fitzgerald or having him play out the rest of his contract, according to The Arizona Republic report.

Fitzgerald, 24, is scheduled to make $14.6 million in 2008 and $17.4 million in 2009, the final year of his contract. Cardinals general manager Rod Graves has adamantly stated that Fitzgerald will remain with the Cardinals.
Contact Geoff Mosher at .
StoryChat Post a CommentPost a Comment View all CommentsView All Co

03-09-2008, 01:14 PM         #298
Ubiquotous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rams say Holt will stay up; inquire about Lito Shephard

10 years ago '06        #299
omnipotent45 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
i like they brought Dan Klecko in. He is versatile and dude blocks his a.ss off at fullback, I've seen him lay some crucial blocks. he caught that big pass, he hasnt had much opportunity at dt but he has a few sacks still and he played lb for the pats. you can get a young guy with lots of expierience and 3 superbowl rings to come in and play multiple positions. a lot of people hate this but i love it. plus hes a local boy West chester and NJ so thats a plus
 10 years ago '07        #300
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
3rd former pat the eagles signed...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago