Philadelphia Eagles Discussion!!!!

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2007, 01:13 PM         #181
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D MAC looks to be moving good...vid from his new blog!

10 years ago '06        #182
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
propz DMAC looking like he got his agility and speed back. This are year.
 10 years ago '07        #183
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
Eagles Fans Invade cowboys traing camp and talk sh*t about them on TV.

10 years ago '04        #184
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
mcnabb silencing all critics if he stays healthy... hes focused mane
 08-05-2007, 09:11 AM         #185
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
found this good news

The fastest growing brand in the NFL is the Philadelphia Eagles.

n the NFL, the Philadelphia Eagles take the top spot with a 113% gain in brand value, to $90 million. Bad-boy receiver Terrell Owens was shipped out to the Dallas Cowboys before last season, allowing the fans and media to focus on quarterback and team leader Donovan McNabb, one of the league's best people and images.

This was a smart business move by Eagles owner Jeff Lurie, because McNabb will continue to get the City of Brotherly Love plenty of positive media attention and help the team sell lots of merchandise. Meanwhile, Owens has been nothing short of an embarrassment to the Cowboys, and his selfish antics factored into the departure of future Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells after last season. The team is now worth $1 billion, fifth in the NFL.
What it basically means is that value of the Eagles and everything that goes with them(merchandise, TV, stadium, everything) has grown faster than any other team over the past several years. It's interesting that the Forbes writer would focus on character in his writeup of the situation. I don't there's any doubt that the class of this organization and it's players is directly related to the rapid growth of it's brand. These really are the good guys and that obviously means something to people.
 10 years ago '04        #186
quamir14 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
BETHLEHEM, Pa. Another year, another Super Bowl prediction by Donovan McNabb.

This time, the naysayers might take notice.

Last year in training camp, McNabb said the Eagles were contenders capable of reaching the Super Bowl -- even after coming off a 6-10 season.

Then, McNabb went down with a knee injury and missed the final six games of last season. But the Birds staged a miraculous turnaround and fell a victory shy of reaching the NFC championship game.

Entering his ninth season as Eagles quarterback, McNabb has every reason to be brimming with confidence.

"Last year, I said we were a Super Bowl team, and everybody kind of laughed about it and didn't understand what I was saying," said McNabb, who sat out Monday as he rested his sore knee.

"We were pretty much a couple of plays from the NFC championship again. I guess people think that what I say is right, now. I doubt it, but we'll see how far it goes this year."

With McNabb, the Eagles lost three straight NFC title games before breaking through and eventually losing to the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl in 2005.

McNabb turns 31 in November, and he is coming off his second season-ending injury in as many seasons. He leads a team with veterans at several key positions and believes the team is poised to take the next step.

"I think the time is now," McNabb said. "Not that we're trying to say the window is closing, but we've been through the Super Bowl.

"We've been through the NFC championships. We've been in the playoffs. Now it's time to seal the deal."

The Eagles made several improvements during the offseason.

They lost receiver Donte Stallworth, but added veteran Kevin Curtis, who is having an excellent camp. They added veteran linebacker Takeo Spikes and drafted a bruising back in Penn State's Tony Hunt. If defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley rebounds from a rough rookie season and produces like a No. 1 pick, and Chris Gocong develops into their strong-side linebacker, the much-maligned run defense should be significantly improved.

McNabb says the Birds have added missing pieces to the puzzle and expectations remain high.

"Our defense is very experienced, and we brought in some key guys that can help us out in so many ways," he said.

If the Eagles are to succeed, they'll likely need a healthy McNabb. Recovering from a torn anterior cruciate ligament, McNabb was given Monday off.

"I just held (him) out for precautionary measures, nothing more than that," coach Andy Reid said. "He's fine."

McNabb said the off day was nothing to worry about.

"It was a little more sore than normal," McNabb said.
"Nothing to get nervous about, but it happens. Even if you didn't have surgery or you are just healthy, you get sore. It was just being cautious."

McNabb said he will return on Tuesday and still expects to play in the regular-season opener against Green Bay.

Also on Monday, McNabb also tried to clarify earlier comments he made about Michael Vick's indictment on dogf!ghting charges.

"Not everybody read the whole quote," McNabb said. "The whole quote was basically saying that I was supporting him because he's a friend of mine. We've known each other for a long time, and I just want to see him come out of this thing and be back out on the football field, playing football and doing what he loves."

McNabb acknowledged the allegations against Vick are terrible but that the Falcons quarterback should not be judged until all the facts are known.

"I also said that just like everyone else, I don't know exactly what happened. You can only go by what was put on the Internet or by what was said. "My thing is, just continue to see what happens and what comes out of it before you make judgment."
 08-07-2007, 06:35 PM         #187
deboj2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guy's are sorry
 10 years ago '04        #188
space
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Cant wait for that game tonight. wanna see how kolb performs in some real action
I hope he performs better than he did at training camp on Thurs. (8/9). He looked terrible...

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #189
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by quamir14; 08-13-2007 at 01:27 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #191
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
props for the pics. i wish this game was on tv but i think its gonna be on sopcast so i should be good.
 10 years ago '04        #192
space
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
props for the pics. i wish this game was on tv but i think its gonna be on sopcast so i should be good.
The game will be on local on ch. 6 ABC @ 7 and the replay comes on midnight on the NFL Network.
 08-13-2007, 01:28 PM         #193
Slick CM Rick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big game tonight boys

E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES!!
 08-13-2007, 09:45 PM         #194
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kolb is trash imo as of right now.....and at ryan moats getting hurt
 10 years ago '07        #195
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 Juice said:
kolb is trash imo as of right now.....and at ryan moats getting hurt
co-sign he looks trash imo as well
 10 years ago '04        #196
space
space
space
I told yall earlier on this page, Kolb is trash... When you don't look at training camp, u will look really sh*tty against another team...
 10 years ago '04        #197
space
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Wasnt able to catch the game, anyone got a link wit the highlights?

What highlights???? They only scored 3 pts... Akers even missed a fg... The best players of the night was the 275 lb. Punter we got and dude name Celek....
 08-14-2007, 11:43 PM         #198
dvd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rocca is a beast..n*gga look like he could play linebacker
i think he averaged like 65 yard punts!
 08-15-2007, 08:44 PM         #199
lawrence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you think hell do on the eagles??
 10 years ago '04        #200
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
ball out.....hes had a great camp...iono how much can be placed on that, but we will see....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy