Philadelphia Eagles Discussion!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
16084 pageviews
519 comments

quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Philadelphia Eagles Discussion!!!!

What Do The Eagles Need To Get Over The Hump????? Seriously, I'm Ready To Get Rid Of Andy Reid.....

What Do They Need To Get Over The Hump And Win The Super Bowl???

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by quamir14; 01-12-2009 at 09:52 AM..

519 comments for "Philadelphia Eagles Discussion!!!!"

01-16-2007, 10:59 AM         #2
zoop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If The Eagles had been healthy the last 3 seasons they would have won atleast 1 superbowl.

Zoop
 01-16-2007, 11:30 PM         #3
jjhar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.Run Defense
2.Defensive line must improve
3.explosive kick returner(reno mahe=0 career touchdows)
 11 years ago '04        #4
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 jjhar32 said:
1.Run Defense
2.Defensive line must improve
3.explosive kick returner(reno mahe=0 career touchdows)
your retarded about the D-Line comment.
we have the tools. they just dont use them so the D-Line looks trash...

Brodrick Bunkley, Mike Patterson, Darwin Walker - DT Rotation
LE - Jevon Kearse, Juqua Thomas
RE - Darren Howard, Trent Cole

we were averaging most sacks per team until Kearse got hurt, and threw the whole rotation off.

that rotation scheme works flawlessly. keeps the D-Line from getting tired...awesome scheme.....IF NO ONE's HURT.

we need to improve linebackers, and secondary the most.

Lito sheppard can stay.
Dawkins is good til retirement.
the rest, gone.
new safeties.
new corners.
new MLB, trotters getting old.
our OLB's are trash. Dhani and Matt Mccoy and whoever else.
Omar Gaither isn't bad at LB though. only hope i see there.

and i also agree on kick returner.
mahe is trash.
he needs to get off this team already.
 11 years ago '04        #5
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Andy Reid is a great coach man, one of the best in the NFL period. Any coach who can completely switch a teams offense to adjust to a new QB deserves recognition. I think what the Eagles are lacking is maybe one more quality WR, getting our TE more involved in the game and becoming that extra receiver, and well..better conditioning. All the injuries the Eagles get is just ridiculous. The time we got to the Super Bowl was one of the first seasons a lot of our guys didn't get injured. The Eagles have a serious problem staying healthy, if they could just do that we'd be set.
prime example - Shawn Andrews, who got replaced by Scott Young, who's penalty cost the game.

other notable injuries in recent history: McNabb, McDougle, Buckhalter....so many others in critical situations man.
 01-17-2007, 08:55 AM         #6
AceMurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We're fast everywhere on defense except for the linebackers.. Thats the main thing hurting our defense.. All the great defenses in today's league have a fast linebacking core... We dont.. we need to either trade for one.. or get a decent one out of the draft.. real talk
 11 years ago '05        #7
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
McNabb needs to stay healthy
 11 years ago '04        #8
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
You on point....we need to get rid of dhani jones and matt mcoy....trott is gettin up there in age and cant cover the pass anymore....our secondary is stragiht we need to get considine to put on some more muscle cuz he was puttin monster hits out there but he just aint got no power....d-line is coo IF bunkley comes along like he supposed too...thomas gonna most likely leave via FA so we need to get someone to replace him, and D.Walker is gettin up there in age also

The Offense is straight....the O-line is the best we seen in years over here....since buckhalter is most likely gone we need to get another type of that back, heard they might draft this n*gga outtta penn state.....we need to resign garcia and stallworth tho....the way mcnabb goes down every year we need a capable backup here.....reggie cant do it all himself we need donte here
im hopinh Juqua stays.
he's a real nice defensive end.
and the eagles tend to hold on to alot of their young defensive line prospects....im not really sure i believe he'll be released.

same thing with buckhalter. the eagles are too forgiving with stuff like that.
i see buckhalter back here, depending on his money request.
i WOULD prefer to see an EVERY down back, to get a Warrick Dunn / TJ Duckett thing goin on.....Westbrook / BIG BACK type scenario, but if that doesnt happen....i doubt Buck's going anywhere.

Garcia's gone though. i mean, he wants to stay.
i want him to stay. i BEEN saying he was easily the best backup in the game.
but if he wants increased money....hes gone.
i can easily see him being back here next year though.
you cant slip up quality when it comes to a position like Backup QB.
its a serious spot.

Considine is an ok safety....id much rather see a playmaker like a D.Hall or something though, especially with dawkins getting old, but considine is good for at least another season....

Michael Lewis is definitely gone i think.
and yea, Linebackers. god. I love trot to death, and im so mad he never got a superbowl, hes definitely earned it.....but he sucks at covering the pass, and just seems like he's falling off lately.

and as far as Bunkley "developing like he should".
kid's on point.
i cant BELIEVE he hardly seen ANY playing time this year, cus he was in Reid's doghouse for holding out.....dude is an amazing player.

EVERY TIME ive seen him on the line....its an explosive play.
he automatically DEMANDS 2 offensive lineman just to cover him off the snap.
the way that kid collapses the pocket is fu*king insane.
i don't have ANY clue how he wasnt in the game vs. Drew Brees.
he woulda put the fu*king pressure ON, and kept McAllister from getting those huge fu*king holes.

thats why the D is gonna be so crazy.
the way bunkley collapses the pocket....pressures quarterbacks.
sucks up 2 o-lineman.
then at the same time, you got a fast a.ss kearse coming at you from the right, Trent Cole coming at you from the left.....that right there is enough to set sh*t off.

their defense was insane those first couple games til kearse went down.

but once again.

biggest weaknesses:
LB
ST (i think.....i want to see some playmaker return men)
Secondary Depth

strong points:

Offensive Line
Defensive Line Rotation
QB Rotation (if garcia stays......two amazing quarterbacks with great understanding of West Coast offense)
WR (although they drop alot of balls due to inexperience.....i think they're all gonna develop greatly.....Baskett and Reggie Brown have already started.)

the eagles need to get their sh*t straight.
 11 years ago '06        #9
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
tedd ginn
 11 years ago '04        #10
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
im hearin it's not looking real good for Juqua Thomas or Donte Stallworth.

damn shame too.
both good players with alot of potential.
 01-20-2007, 11:30 PM         #11
jjhar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we can do without jaqua fu*kin thomas, stallworth i mean that hammy cost him like 5 games ,they may nto sign him cause he always prone to injury ...i mean reid loves his d-line...but they cant depend on kearse , when he went down our run d hit a all time low ,if he stays healthy the skys the limit especially with bunkley ...our linebackers are our weakness no doubt ...draft a paul puz or patrick willis ...and i would give garcia starting qb money to stay , what a great security blanket...we have the cap to keep him,stallworth and buckhalter
 11 years ago '04        #12
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
Juqua was a big playmaker throughout the year.
him and trent cole together.
i heard their names a whole lot more than starter Darren Howard and the rest of the D-Line......woulda been Bunkley but he never played much.

Stallworth, i agree seems injury prone, and still drops a lot of balls.
his speed and the cushion he gets though is valuable....they just need to work on his hands.....i still dont believe he's a #1 receiver though.

i agree with Garcia. he's no doubt the best backup. and he proved he can step in and play. even if it's just to give mcnabb a rest in a 4th quarter blowout, the eagles know now he can step up and still control the game.

the D Line is in perfect shape, even though Kearse is seemingly injury prone......and the injuries always happen in the dumbest ways.....but our Run D would've been so much more outstanding if we had bunkley in.

i mean, im dropping his name alot, but i've seen him in games. the kid REALLY is THAT amazing. he automatically demands 2 o-lineman, which already clogs up holes.....and his bullrush is so serious. he collapses that pocket ASAP. it's a serious threat when you've got fast rushers like Kearse and Cole coming off the sides.....all we gotta do is up our pass coverage, and i believe our linebackers suck at that. not bad on Run D, but trotter definitely never was awesome at covering the pass, same with Dhani

and buckhalter.
what he's done is amazing.
people say he's injury prone and this and that.
nah.
3 knee surgeries, and he's on the top of his game?
kid's really got a future.
i'd like to see him stay here, cus even just that westbrook/buckhalter attack was nice.
and that kid runs fu*king hard.

personally, i dont want to see any of them leave, cept linebackers. i could care less.
i love Trot to death as a person, and i really wanted more than anything him and the other veterans like dawkins to get their superbowl ring.......they've beyond earned it. but i just dont think its gonna happen for Trot. he's done in my eyes. i hope he'll do like Hugh Douglas though and stick around with the franchise. he's a real good inspiration to alot of the younger players.

KEEP JUQUA! lol.
and personally, i think Darren Howard should get ghost.
he hasn't hardly earned his contract at all.

ill be back with more info
 01-24-2007, 03:11 PM         #13
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good... now an eagles thread to crash when you guys lose the way you all came to the giants thread

seriously the eagles are 10-6 if mcnabb comes back healthy
 01-28-2007, 11:14 AM         #14
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
put that avy back on foo

nah seriously anyome who thinks jeff garcia should replace mcnabb is a total idiot.. i hoipe none of you in here have that mentality
 01-28-2007, 02:44 PM         #15
cjj112080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
draft a good quarterback and get rid of injury prone mcnabb
 01-28-2007, 04:04 PM         #16
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cjj112080 said:
draft a good quarterback and get rid of injury prone mcnabb
injury prone? 2 completely unrelated injueries and he played through the first

chad pennington in an injury prone QB and look at him... put his team deep in the playoffs

what a dumb move to make
 11 years ago '04        #17
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
^^ lol, EXACTLLLLLLLYYYYY

n*ggas dont know sh*t.
sayin he INJURY PRONE.
he top 5 toughest in the NFL, reaaal rap.

Michael Vick caught the same injury that McNabb came back in the game from, threw for touchdowns, and ran for one, and was out for the rest of the season.

McNabb is a fu*kin warrior man.
give the kid his props.
 01-28-2007, 09:21 PM         #18
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a giants fan i have NOTHING but respect for McNabb... he deverses nothing more but his job back

for garcia, with all due respect a hairline close win against the giants in the playoffs is nothing the giants had absolutely no buisiness in that game

he has been the heart and soul of the eagles and now that A.I. is gone for the 76ers is the face of the philly sports world

IMO top 3 QB's right now if he had some more weapons he would be a lock to go to the HOF when its said and done
 11 years ago '07        #19
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
ok guys i'm not from philly, but i'm a die hard eagle fan............. we need to upgrade linebackers all around!!!!!!! we need a true #1 reciever, a clock k!lling running back (not a star back, just a big ugly guy like brandon jacobs or something), we need to let marty morningwig continue to call plays and have balance like the 2nd half of last year. and guys to step up like they did this year when mcnabb went down. another ball hawking safety wouldnt hurt. and we definately should have paid derrick burgess!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #20
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
duece man, i feel you on that sh*t.
also coming from an eagles fan, i aint got nothin but respect for our rivals when it comes down to it. ya'll promise the best games of the season.

real shame that Tiki's gone now.
him vs. the Eagles D was always a wild match up.

but yea man, McNabb consecutively took this team to heights with GARBAGE!
the year he got TO, we got to the SuperBowl.
coincidence? NO. get the kid some fu*king talent. (which we've finally started to progress towards)

top 3 definitely, if he had half the weapons guys like Peyton do (no disrespect to Peyton, cus he's amazing, but look at his receiver core)

and Hall of Fame already i think.
i mean, hes put up amazing numbers, most definitely one, if not the best eagles quarterbacks to ever play in future years to come
and i think, had he stayed healthy
he'da gave Marino's record a run for it's money.

kid's defintiely in the Hall when it's all said and done.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy