La Lakers Thread!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2009, 09:50 PM         #581
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look Man just hop off the bandwagon now!!!

i'm talking about these brand new a.ss fans....because anyone who knows basketball knows the route to the championship isn't easy. I perfer LA to be tested whats the point if they are not?

I wonder where these cats was when the Dynasty won 3 and the row....many classic battles so fall back with that panic s**t...
 9 years ago '05        #582
MATIX 
space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 66 66
yea!!!!!
i hope shaq and kobe can bring their a game vs the rockets in game 2!
 9 years ago '06        #583
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
The real question is will Robert Horry come through in the clutch when they need him? Only time will tell
 9 years ago '05        #584
MATIX 
space
space
 youngjersh14 said:
The real question is will Robert Horry come through in the clutch when they need him? Only time will tell
give it to rick fox and let him do his magic
 9 years ago '05        #585
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,393 | Props total: 8050 8050
 MATIX said:
give it to rick fox and let him do his magic
Naw give it to medvedenko on the block and watch him go to work:agreement6:

on a side note: there are alot of new n*ggas posting in the bxsc

Last edited by DaDon23; 05-05-2009 at 10:12 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #586
MATIX 
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
Naw give it to medvedenko on the block and watch him go to work:agreement6:

on a side note: there are alot of new n*ggas posting in the bxsc
yea. most people know who the norms are tho.
 05-05-2009, 11:45 PM         #587
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all cats must be members of the panic nation.

and when i say brand new i don't mean boxden members I'm talking about the cats who act like LA don't have bad games or maybe they don't watch basketball until the playoffs start.

Last edited by Luckyboy504; 05-05-2009 at 11:47 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #588
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
haha i wasnt if going to come in here but wen i saw wat it said maaannn ive been a laker fan since birth hell naw i aint jumping off s**t and yeah we might lose the rockets after seeing that performance but it was cuz they were rusty watch them bounce back
 05-05-2009, 11:49 PM         #589
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Luckyboy504 said:
look Man just hop off the bandwagon now!!!

i'm talking about these brand new a.ss fans....because anyone who knows basketball knows the route to the championship isn't easy. I perfer LA to be tested whats the point if they are not?

I wonder where these cats was when the Dynasty won 3 and the row....many classic battles so fall back with that panic s**t...
This isn't a dynasty, no Shaq buddy. Houston has this series wrapped up.
 9 years ago '06        #590
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Houston has the series wrapped up after one game? Somebody's high. Last time I checked, you have to win four to advance....
 05-10-2009, 08:55 PM         #591
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question for Laker fans...what do you think about the lakers not playing through gasol more often???? i mean i don't understand how a dude as talented and versitile as gasol (and the fact that he shots a great %) doesn't get many shot attempts???? it baffles me when he shots like 7-9 or 12-15 ect ect im thinkin how does he not get 20 attempts every game???. i think if they play through him they would be much more successful. now im not saying kobe still can't get his shots but lakers need to get gasol established cuz we all know we see gasol k!ll a team in a single quarter then all the sudden you'll be like "why is gasol not touching the ball?" imo if gasol attempts 20 shots a game then they get to the finals easy. especially cuz he's a pretty good free throw shooter. your thoughts????
 9 years ago '05        #592
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
 rawproduct03 said:
Question for Laker fans...what do you think about the lakers not playing through gasol more often???? i mean i don't understand how a dude as talented and versitile as gasol (and the fact that he shots a great %) doesn't get many shot attempts???? it baffles me when he shots like 7-9 or 12-15 ect ect im thinkin how does he not get 20 attempts every game???. i think if they play through him they would be much more successful. now im not saying kobe still can't get his shots but lakers need to get gasol established cuz we all know we see gasol k!ll a team in a single quarter then all the sudden you'll be like "why is gasol not touching the ball?" imo if gasol attempts 20 shots a game then they get to the finals easy. especially cuz he's a pretty good free throw shooter. your thoughts????
gasol doesnt make it easy on himself... He doesnt demand the inside at all... when he catches he basically faces up and shoots a J, or he does a turn around...he doesnt bang on the inside at all and hes not aggressive. if you deny him on d at all you generally can keep him out of the paint.

This is why i think LA can get away from him at times.... At times i think he should get the ball more, and at times i end up yelling at the TV because he doesnt seem to be aggressive.

If he was the only good player on his team i can see him being more aggressive, but its just not his style.. Hes a great player, he just doesnt play like a typical big man at all.

Last edited by RepDBlock; 05-10-2009 at 09:16 PM..
 05-10-2009, 09:15 PM         #593
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pau is more comfortable as a 2nd or 3rd option so he defers. He just doesnt have that go to player mentality
 9 years ago '07        #594
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
I'm not a laker fan but, I know this euro style in the nba well. It's easy to go through a guy like Pau when things are going great, like being ahead... or if he has a hot hand.

However, when the game is tight, and neither team is backing down, and every shot is so hard to get.... a guy like Pau is gonna be quick to back down. When it's time to f!ght down in the post, a guy like Pau will settle for the jumper (see Dirk).

So yea, they could and should utilize him early, but.. he may not want it if it's too difficult.
 05-14-2009, 11:48 PM         #595
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fans wanna explain how the hell is it possible to beat a team by 40 points and 2 nights later struggle to make more than 1 point in the first 7 mins of the games.... Can i get a fail gif please??.....:rol llaugh:
 9 years ago '05        #596
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
kobe probaly in the locker room pointing his fingers at bynum like ever since you came back our s**t been fug up hahaha
 9 years ago '07        #597
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,224 | Props total: 69824 69824
lakers werent trying to win on the road
 05-15-2009, 12:07 AM         #598
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
lakers werent trying to win on the road
:sprachlos020::sprachlos020: ARE YOU SERIOUS..??
 8 years ago '07        #599
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 stogz said:
I'm not a laker fan but, I know this euro style in the nba well. It's easy to go through a guy like Pau when things are going great, like being ahead... or if he has a hot hand.

However, when the game is tight, and neither team is backing down, and every shot is so hard to get.... a guy like Pau is gonna be quick to back down. When it's time to f!ght down in the post, a guy like Pau will settle for the jumper (see Dirk).

So yea, they could and should utilize him early, but.. he may not want it if it's too difficult.
hate given for this dumbass statement. dirk and pau are entirely different players
 8 years ago '05        #600
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
I love the Lakers and Laker fan (not Kobe fans) congrats to all of us!!!! Im proppin everyone who said good s**t for us
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy