La Lakers Thread!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2008, 12:51 AM         #521
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
I should have known not to come in this thread started by the Kobe c*ck sucker #1. It has been yall Lakers fans swearing Bynum is an All star and saying yall have the best bench in the league. Yall lose one damn game and suddenly you point the finger. Didn't Kobe start off 7-22. But you wont dare say anything bad about him.
he took alot of bad shot. so what? he was the only one trying to bring them back and halfway succeeded if he had any help. and when did i roject bynum as anything? please find the thread? i called the n*gga sam bowie last season and caught hell from the laker fans so miss me with that sh*t. and i pointed fingers the last two game we got down dumb a.ss i said we were lazy and when the hornets came back we looked like sh*t until kobe stepped up. we let a twenty point lead evaporate and were lucky enough to still win. and the only thread ive made about the bench was about ariza. and i stick by that sh*t hes a fu*kin beast.so come again you c*ck drip cup.
 11-15-2008, 12:51 AM         #522
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
thats why he won mvp last season right?

thought so
paul pierce showed us who really shouldve won mvp:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #523
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 GodSon818 said:
paul pierce showed us who really shouldve won mvp:applause:
hell naw

you gotta be a Laker or Kobe hater to say some dumb sh*t like that

nobody in their right mind would take Pierce over Kobe, or say Pierce is better than Kobe
 11-15-2008, 12:54 AM         #524
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn one of the biggest d*ck riding threads in a long time yep kobe is god, he made everyone better....

derek fisher signed with them
traded for pau gasol
bynum stepped up his game
traded for trevor ariza

yep u are right
 9 years ago '08        #525
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,759 | Props total: 9015 9015
On the bright side, both the Celtics and Lakers lost ;)
 9 years ago '04        #526
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 95 95
The defense scheme was good but it was layed out to guard a chauncey billups ran Detriot team.

I give Detriot all the credit they picked us apart they know what our weekness was and thats the drive and dish but the thing is Detriot knew how to utilize their versitle 4 they know if Ai will drive in dish it out to wallace bynum or gasol will be to slow to come up there and once they do Wallace will shoot and they will crash the boards meaning that gasol or bynum is the only guy in the middle. They picked us clean we should of played better zone on them and we might of won.

If this was a playoff series I wouldn't sweat it LA all the way PJ woulda made the proper adjustments and then DET would be fu*ked. Just wait until LA plays them at Detriot
 9 years ago '08        #527
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 DJ-QUIK said:
he took alot of bad shot. so what? he was the only one trying to bring them back and halfway succeeded if he had any help. and when did i roject bynum as anything? please find the thread? i called the n*gga sam bowie last season and caught hell from the laker fans so miss me with that sh*t. and i pointed fingers the last two game we got down dumb a.ss i said we were lazy and when the hornets came back we looked like sh*t until kobe stepped up. we let a twenty point lead evaporate and were lucky enough to still win. and the only thread ive made about the bench was about ariza. and i stick by that sh*t hes a fu*kin beast.so come again you c*ck drip cup.
You c*ck sucking f*g**t, I said laker fans. Didn't say sh*t about you specifically other than ur Kobe c*ck Sucker #1. But as usual, you act like Kobe is perfect. Kobe was part of the reason they blew the 20 point lead dumbass. And he's also part of the reason they lost tonight. Take the d*ck out your and learn that Kobe is a part of the team and shares in the blame.
 11-15-2008, 12:57 AM         #528
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tell me how does kobes nuts taste?
 9 years ago '08        #529
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,759 | Props total: 9015 9015
 AIshiitsonall said:
tell me how does kobes nuts taste?
Well deserved victory.
 11-15-2008, 12:58 AM         #530
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
You c*ck sucking f*g**t, I said laker fans. Didn't say sh*t about you specifically other than ur Kobe c*ck Sucker #1. But as usual, you act like Kobe is perfect. Kobe was part of the reason they blew the 20 point lead dumbass. And he's also part of the reason they lost tonight. Take the d*ck out your and learn that Kobe is a part of the team and shares in the blame.
dont even try, kobes d*ck is deep down his throat idk if its possible to ressurect him to his normal self
 11-15-2008, 01:03 AM         #531
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
dont even try, kobes d*ck is deep down his throat idk if its possible to ressurect him to his normal self

:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #532
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
Even though i don't like the Lakers, it's only one game guys...what did you expect? They weren't going to win every game...

I will say that the Lakers front court is soft...Actually everyone with the exception of Kobe is pretty damn soft...Vujacic is a terrible defender...I know it looks like he's playing tough, physical d, but he gets burned or fouls 50% of the time...Pau and Odom are prolly the softest dudes in the L...

and Kobe was off for about 3 and a half quarters...

Ariza is a bright spot though..dude is much better than i thought he was...still makes some stupid decisions though...
 11-15-2008, 01:31 AM         #533
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
damn one of the biggest d*ck riding threads in a long time yep kobe is god, he made everyone better....

derek fisher signed with them
traded for pau gasol
bynum stepped up his game
traded for trevor ariza

yep u are right
at you namin only four player and ariza admitted kobe worked with him in the summer and what the fu*k ahs pau won?
 11-15-2008, 01:33 AM         #534
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
you mad
 11-15-2008, 11:44 AM         #535
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ-QUIK said:
at you namin only four player and ariza admitted kobe worked with him in the summer and what the fu*k ahs pau won?
what the fu*k are u saying ???? what has pau winning anything has to do with improving this team???? they traded/signed all those players which resulted in an improved team u dumb fu*k....do u actually think before u type this non sense??
 11-15-2008, 11:46 AM         #536
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah this f*g**ts own thread turned on him :applause:

putting all those laughing rolls aint gonna change sh*t it makes u look like a fu*king loser who lost....admit it, kobe isnt perfect, jumpoff his d*ck
 11-15-2008, 03:02 PM         #537
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Our success on defense depends mainly on whether or not we control the opposing PG.

Iverson and Stuckey ripped us apart last night, making our front court look bad. Our guards have to play better on ball D. We did a great job with that in the first 3 quarters against New Orleans. We controlled Paul, which led to us controlling the Hornets. We have to limit the penetration. Simple as that.

I would've liked to seen a line up with Sasha and Kobe at the guard positions. Kobe on Iverson, and Sasha on Rip. Sasha isn't in game shape yet, but Rip hardly drives and he just runs around looking for shots off screens. Sasha can play D against that. It would've been tough for Iverson to do that stop on a dime jumper over Kobe.

One loss. I'm tired of this soft bullsh*t. It's called not playing good perimeter D. When that happens your front court is exposed. HAs nothing to do with being soft.
 9 years ago '08        #538
F.R.E.S.H. 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 99 99
We didn't actually control Paul.

We let Paul get his, but we beat them by stopping everyone else.

The game on Fri. was lost for multiple reasons:
Perimeter defense was just horrible all around, they were penetrating
and when they were shooting, it seemed like they made EVERYTHING.

Rasheed was just Beasting on threes.

Kwame out played Bynum.
Kobe's looking like summer olympic Kobe, shooting wise.

Just a bad game,
It is a reality check for us though.
 11-17-2008, 02:38 PM         #539
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.R.E.S.H. said:
We didn't actually control Paul.

We let Paul get his, but we beat them by stopping everyone else.

The game on Fri. was lost for multiple reasons:
Perimeter defense was just horrible all around, they were penetrating
and when they were shooting, it seemed like they made EVERYTHING.

Rasheed was just Beasting on threes.

Kwame out played Bynum.
Kobe's looking like summer olympic Kobe, shooting wise.

Just a bad game,
It is a reality check for us though.
We controlled Paul for 3 quarters of that game. Most of his stats came from the 4th quarter, which led to the Hornets comeback.

Once Paul got going, driving and penetrating the lane, he got his and set up West for some easy looks at the basket as well.

We played great perimeter D and overall team defense in the first 3 quarters of that game.

The thing is, we havent' had 48 minutes of great basketball yet. We have 2 or 3 REALLY GOOD quarters a game. Hopefully we will see more 4 quarters of great basketball once we get used to each other some more.

But I'm not worried. This team is too intelligent not to figure out what went wrong against Detroit. And I'm tired of this soft b/s. You don't have to the meanest dude in the league to play great D. You just have to have the drive to not let your opponent do what he wants to do.
 11-29-2008, 04:41 AM         #540
yoface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go lakers!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago