Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2008, 02:03 PM         #441
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and by the way, the lakers REALLY NEED BLACK PLAYERS
i know some of you wont admit it but why are they soft?
because of ALL THEIR WHITE PLAYERS they got too many
a couple is good but they good too many
id keep the machine and gasol and get rid of the other white guys

i know no one mentioned this but do you guys realize that in the Utah Jazz series
at one point in the game THERE WAS 10 white guys out on the floor?
sh*t was craaaaaaaazy
id never seen that before
 9 years ago '05        #442
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,407 | Props total: 8107 8107
 ElMarroAfamado said:
they need someone who has balls
add some tuffness to the team i say Ron artest
that and get rid of luke walton somehow
It's not even that luke is that bad of a player, it's that phil uses him at the wrong times
 9 years ago '04        #443
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ElMarroAfamado said:
oh you mean with All Star Big Z ?

enough with that already
All-Star Big Z... Yeah its real hard to be an all-star at the Center position in the East in 03 and 05 it was either him or Jermaine Oneal every year... Anybody who has watched Zydrunas does not consider him an all-star caliber player especially not at age 33 years as well...

For crying out loud Jamaal Magloire made it at Center the next year and before that it was Dikembe... Dikembe is a great center in his prime but in 02 come on man he was not a great center... Its just the East centers sucked back then... Big Z is not sorry but he is mainly a jump shooter with horrible technique on rebounding and defense.
 9 years ago '04        #444
dre03 
space
space
 Armen87 said:
Big Z was playign f*cking good in the playoffs, so i don't know wtf you're talking about
He played good but that is only because of the attention that was paid to Lebron Big Z cant find his own shot half the time most of his points come off of set jumpers from penetration from Lebron...
 9 years ago '04        #445
dre03 
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:

i know no one mentioned this but do you guys realize that in the Utah Jazz series
sh*t was craaaaaaaazy
Oh lord you done opened up a black vs white thing... But i agree with you that shouldnt happen this day and age... Ppl dont like hearing it but it has some validity
 9 years ago '05        #446
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
 bklyn said:
dont stick up for kobe, thats BS, he couldnt guard ray allen either and allen is not bigger than him lol
Get that hate out ya heart, son. Ray didn't do much of anything when Kobe was on him. He got his points when he was guarded by Vujajic and Fisher.
 9 years ago '08        #447
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 2304 2304
 ElMarroAfamado said:

sh*t was craaaaaaaazy
This n*gga kinda right though. I ain`t gone say just 'white' players, because toughness is determined my heart, not skin color. But I will say, Euro players tend to be soft as f*ck though. We need some ugly n*ggas that don`t mind getting dirty and getting their faces f*cked up..
 9 years ago '05        #448
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Word around Chicago, is that Paxson and his staff have decided to take Rose after the workouts.

With that said, the Bulls must trade one of their gaurds, in order to free up playing time. This is where the Lakers come in. Supposidly the Lakers are looking to make some offseason moves, and Odom is the likely candidate to be shopped.

With Derek Fisher getting older, and Farmer is still a question mark IMO, would you guys do a trade of Hinrich and Nocioni for Odom and a fill in?

Nocioni would be a very nice complimentary piece who can knock down the three and was our best slasher at times. His play increases during the playoffs, due to him loving the atmosphere reminding him of the World Championship games.

Anyway would you guys do this trade?
 9 years ago '07        #449
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
not a laker fan but i dont think farmar is bad... he could be a starter easily... i mean if u can start someone like smush parker... no disrespect he was coo while it lasted... but i think farmar could start
 06-21-2008, 05:35 PM         #450
PHAT RAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf n*gga This Ain't NBA 2K8 What If Laker Fans Say Yes What does that Mean? You gonna foward the Deal to Paxon and tell him to Call Mitch and say Do This Deal?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #451
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
I don't think there's any way that'll happen.
Hinrich has a long contract and Nocioni doesn't really help fill any voids for the Lakers.

Plus Odom's expiring contract is valuable to many teams who are looking to rebuild and he's a good player.
 9 years ago '07        #452
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 PHAT RAT said:
Wtf n*gga This Ain't NBA 2K8 What If Laker Fans Say Yes What does that Mean? You gonna foward the Deal to Paxon and tell him to Call Mitch and say Do This Deal?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #453
space
space
 PHAT RAT said:

[pic - click to view]

Uhm ok. What this n*ggas issue? Not getting pus*y much? You need a hug n*gga.

I like comming up with deals, don't mean they will ever happen but I ask Lakers fans because they know there team better than anyone else, and who better to ask if its a fair deal than the fans of the opposing team. It's no different from a journalist who come up with pointless deals to help their teams, they never happen but as fans of the sport you think about potential deals all the time. I can't believe I'm explaining myself to someone on a fu*kin message board, why I asked another fan base if they would do such and such deal.

Now with that said, calm the fu*k down. Get off the computer, and go find a bi*ch fu*k her and relax.

virgins...

Last edited by Hold That; 06-21-2008 at 05:55 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #454
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
I don't think there's any way that'll happen.
Hinrich has a long contract and Nocioni doesn't really help fill any voids for the Lakers.

Plus Odom's expiring contract is valuable to many teams who are looking to rebuild and he's a good player.
I don't quote Stephen A much, but he made a good point about Lakers and expirings. These are pointless for a team like the Lakers who are in a championship hunt. I think you guys fill out your roster quite nicely with Hinrich/Kobe/Nocioni/Gasol/Bynum.

Hinrich and Nocioni are good three point shooters and do so many other things on the court also. But like you said there contracts are a little suspect though.
 9 years ago '06        #455
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
hell naw and plus we got a future pg in farmar already who is a hard worker,and plus i would rather keep odom if we are gonna trade odom it better be for like artest,rj etc anyone dat will replace his 3spot but for those players you named hell naw
 9 years ago '06        #456
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Lamar Odom is an overrated bum....
 9 years ago '05        #457
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,407 | Props total: 8107 8107
Naw I honestly don't want la to trade LO.

Plus I really don't think D Fish would end his career on the wrong side of a 40 point blow out
 9 years ago '06        #458
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
so more shooters for the Lakers while the Bulls are still allergic to acquiring a Big. IF LO is traded it wont be till the deadline next year, 14mill expiring is a valuable trading chip, & even more valuable for future Lakers cap space. Problem for the Bulls is that they have so many guards, & guards dont bring back bigs let alone a Good Big through trades. @ 4-5 guys rotating between 2 positions @ PF/C like injuries dont happen & the best 1 goin on his last year in Gooden. Gonna take a while in reality.

Last edited by Soraci7; 06-21-2008 at 06:14 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #459
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
so more shooters for the Lakers while the Bulls are still allergic to acquiring a Big. Problem for the Bulls is that they have so many guards, & guards dont bring back bigs let alone a Good Big through trades. @ 4-5 guys rotating between 2 positions @ PF/C like injuries dont happen & the best 1 goin on his last year in Gooden. Gonna take a while in reality.
You lost me there, I really didn't get what you meant, even though it kinda sounded like you knew what you were talking about it's just poorly worded honestly.
 9 years ago '06        #460
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
^ damn u riding hard already
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago