Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #401
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 Junior G said:
Ya'll f*g**ts Suck Majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Penallllllllll Organs....beeeeeeeettttttttttccccccccchhhhh
I see you ran from the question in the other thread.

How does it feel to know that if this game was called even a bit more unbiased that we would have won and the series would be 1-1 right now? How does that feel to know that w/o the refs having their back they're about to get exposed?
 10 years ago '04        #402
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Jersey826 said:
I see you ran from the question in the other thread.

How does it feel to know that if this game was called even a bit more unbiased that we would have won and the series would be 1-1 right now? How does that feel to know that w/o the refs having their back they're about to get exposed?
He's only 17 fam...

but our team will prevail
 06-17-2008, 10:50 PM         #403
yourdad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need to get some guys with heart.
 9 years ago '04        #404
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Of course, Bynum will be back. We can either keep what we have and add 1 more or make moves. Personally I like our chances better with Bynum coming back and healthy, but we have to get defensive. We got exposed and in some instances we look lazy as fu*k. I would love to get Maxiel from Detroit to come off the bench. It's not likely to happen, but Joe Dumars has said he is accepting all offers. We need a person that's not scared to come in that colorful portion of the court.

GET TO KNOW BYNUM NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMAN
 9 years ago '04        #405
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

lol fu*kin hilarious
 9 years ago '06        #406
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #407
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
Ron Artest
 9 years ago '05        #408
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,407 | Props total: 8107 8107

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #409
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,407 | Props total: 8107 8107
 KeepinItTrill said:
Ron Artest
It would be nice if we could sign him to the mle :D and not have to trade anybody.

Maybe luke and radman. I used to like luke to but he really disappointed me with some of the dumb sh*t he did this year.
 9 years ago '06        #410
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Phreaky41 said:
Of course, Bynum will be back. We can either keep what we have and add 1 more or make moves. Personally I like our chances better with Bynum coming back and healthy, but we have to get defensive. We got exposed and in some instances we look lazy as fu*k. I would love to get Maxiel from Detroit to come off the bench. It's not likely to happen, but Joe Dumars has said he is accepting all offers. We need a person that's not scared to come in that colorful portion of the court.

GET TO KNOW BYNUM NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

Dumars can definitely throw in Prince. He's a more reliable and dependable Odom.

I hope Drew comes back attacking the rim. We need easy buckets from a bucket or foul guy.

I still like Gasol. He's not a gritty player. He doesn't need to be. He just needs someone else that can do the dirty work because thats not his game. Turiaf is energetic and create a spark sometimes but he's null and void against the Celtics of the league.

Deavan George would have been a great fit for this team because he's got size and is physical on the wing. Plus, would have taken a lot of pressure off of Kobe on defense.
 06-18-2008, 12:12 PM         #411
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You make it to the finals and you still Need?

You dont NEED a player...

You pussies NEED a HEART

Getting blown out by 40 in the Championship game? What you need to do is start a bench clearing brawl.
 06-18-2008, 12:15 PM         #412
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #413
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
Hopefully The 5 Looks Like This Next Year

Gasol
Odom
Bynum
Fisher
Bryant

Ive Been Hearing That Lo Might Seek A Trade Cuz He Has 1 Yr Left On That Contract. My Msg To Lo Is "stay Here, You Wont Find Better Weed Anywhere Else"
 9 years ago '04        #414
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
Our interior defense was a.ss, Ron Artest would be nice, i like Bynum but im not sure his defense will b the difference maker, now Artest could mix it up down there, B. Diddy would be nice too
 9 years ago '04        #415
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1284 1284
LOL who doesn't want maxiel? really u guys don't need any1 else and shouldn't be allowed to stack that team more. Get rid of that goofy,jerry curl wearing walton.
 9 years ago '04        #416
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mark-Ez said:
LOL who doesn't want maxiel? really u guys don't need any1 else and shouldn't be allowed to stack that team more. Get rid of that goofy,jerry curl wearing walton.
LUKE HAS BEEN PLAYIN LIKE HE JUST fu*kED 7 bi*chES PRIOR TO EACH GAME.
 9 years ago '04        #417
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
 hood135 said:

Dumars Can Definitely Throw In Prince. He's A More Reliable And Dependable Odom.

I Hope Drew Comes Back Attacking The Rim. We Need Easy Buckets From A Bucket Or Foul Guy.

I Still Like Gasol. He's Not A Gritty Player. He Doesn't Need To Be. He Just Needs Someone Else That Can Do The Dirty Work Because Thats Not His Game. Turiaf Is Energetic And Create A Spark Sometimes But He's Null And Void Against The Celtics Of The League.

Deavan George Would Have Been A Great Fit For This Team Because He's Got Size And Is Physical On The Wing. Plus, Would Have Taken A Lot Of Pressure Off Of Kobe On Defense.
I Would Take Prince In A Heartbeat.
 06-18-2008, 12:24 PM         #418
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mark-Ez said:
Where do you ship a plague like Luke Walton and expect to get any sort of value....
 9 years ago '04        #419
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
My list for great candidates:

Rasheed Wallace(all he needs is a new surrounding and he'll be cool)
Tayshaun Prince
Ron Artest

To my man who said Baron Davis, that would be a hot move, but how much longer does fisher got? Jordan Farmar plays with soo much fu*king heart
 9 years ago '05        #420
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
I know I'm going to get blasted for this, but for added toughness off the bench... I would bring back Kwame Brown.

He sucks a.ss as a starting center, but he would provide defensive toughness and size off the bench for brief stints. He has the height and the strength to battle the KG's, Duncans and old age Shaq in the paint. He provides just enough shot blocking to keep teams honest when driving to the paint.

The only problem is he is a total liability on offense, but for brief stretches I think the Lakers could live with that.

Plus they could get him for a half eaten sandwich and a expired bag of Milk Duds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now