Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2008, 11:56 AM         #361
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
We have decent depth as it is though....
decent doesnt win championships

mitch kupchack cant fu*k up with trades in the off season

we need some more real starters

we need swingmen like butler that can back up kobe and play that sf

and if kobe cant play caron could start for kobe, vichijic cant do this for us

we still need some retooling still cuse we are lucky on how far the team is rolling now

for some reason i have a feeling something like this might happen... odom has an expiring contract and nets want to clear up cap space

or

if we can pull something like this, odom wont mind going back to miami and it will help the heat out, if washington agrees to this

this seams realistic cuse then washington will have a SG in return and clips free up cap

edit

this might seem more realistic cuse it basically gives the teams needs

Last edited by The Infamous; 03-29-2008 at 12:19 PM..
 03-31-2008, 02:03 AM         #362
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Lakers bench just seems deep, because the starters have been injured so much the last couple of years and the bench players were playing starter minutes and add the fact that they have kobe bryant so they were always somewhat successful which will have people thinking that their bench is good

in fact i think even the raptors have a better bench:

jose Calderon plays better than all of our pg's (all around)
carlos delfino is better than sasha vujacic (defensively)
jamario moon is better than luke walton (better defense/finisher)
andrea bargnani is better than ronny turiaf (more versatile)
kris humphries is better than dj banged'on (all around)

the only reason the lakers bench is relevant is because Kobe cancels out all of that like when he scored 81 on this raptors team so really the lakers just seem deep because they have kobe and when teams focus on him it gets hard to stop anyone else like luke waton, sasha, or ronny c'mon man cant yall see that all sasha can do is shoot he cant even really dribble let alone create his own shot but kobe got that dude scoring in the 20's some games imagine what kobe is gonna do when everyone becomes healthy and that bench is gonna be nice for real then nobody would be able to deny that kobe is the best the lake show will win 4/5 next championships and if they get healthy this year its already locked up real talk holla back
 04-12-2008, 10:57 AM         #363
Vishal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andrew Bynum should only be brought into games like against the Phoenix Suns because Phoenix isn't really a fast paced team anymore after they acquired Shaq. Other than teams with big people, Gasol can run the floor pretty well, as demonstrated last night against New Orleans.
 04-14-2008, 02:05 AM         #364
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vishal said:
Andrew Bynum should only be brought into games like against the Phoenix Suns because Phoenix isn't really a fast paced team anymore after they acquired Shaq. Other than teams with big people, Gasol can run the floor pretty well, as demonstrated last night against New Orleans.
we will crush the phoenix buns
 10 years ago '04        #365
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 killethal said:
The Lakers bench just seems deep, because the starters have been injured so much the last couple of years and the bench players were playing starter minutes and add the fact that they have kobe bryant so they were always somewhat successful which will have people thinking that their bench is good

in fact i think even the raptors have a better bench:

jose Calderon plays better than all of our pg's (all around)
carlos delfino is better than sasha vujacic (defensively)
jamario moon is better than luke walton (better defense/finisher)
andrea bargnani is better than ronny turiaf (more versatile)
kris humphries is better than dj banged'on (all around)

the only reason the lakers bench is relevant is because Kobe cancels out all of that like when he scored 81 on this raptors team so really the lakers just seem deep because they have kobe and when teams focus on him it gets hard to stop anyone else like luke waton, sasha, or ronny c'mon man cant yall see that all sasha can do is shoot he cant even really dribble let alone create his own shot but kobe got that dude scoring in the 20's some games imagine what kobe is gonna do when everyone becomes healthy and that bench is gonna be nice for real then nobody would be able to deny that kobe is the best the lake show will win 4/5 next championships and if they get healthy this year its already locked up real talk holla back
So that's the reason Chris Bosh has been criticizing his teammates for their streaky support :rolleyes:
 04-16-2008, 03:05 AM         #366
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By Maurice Brooks
ESPN.com
(Archive)
It took the Lakers all of two minutes to show there would be no letdown in their season finale against the Kings on Tuesday.
Los Angeles scored the game's first eight points and led by 14 at intermission en route to roughing up Sacramento 124-101 to clinch the top seed in the 48-wins-doesn't-get-you-in West.
Somewhere a general manager is looking over the Lakers' blueprint for success and thinking of ways it could be applied to his own franchise.
Let's review.
• Frustrated after Los Angeles failed to win a playoff series for the third straight season, all-world shooting guard Kobe Bryant spent the early summer months starring in the hit drama, "Trade Me, Don't Trade Me, Trade Me" because he thought the Lakers were in rebuilding mode.
• The Lakers began the season by winning just nine of their first 17 games.
• Center Andrew Bynum, who is all of 20 years old, emerged as the favorite for Most Improved Player by averaging 13.1 points and 10.2 rebounds during the first 35 games of the season.
• As the Lakers began to click, Bynum dislocated his left knee on Jan. 13 and was expected to miss only eight weeks.
• The Lakers fleeced the Grizzlies in a trade on Feb. 1, acquiring Pau Gasol and Memphis' second-round pick in 2010 for Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton, Aaron McKie, the draft rights to Marc Gasol and first-round picks in 2008 and 2010.
• Gasol instantly filled Bynum's void in the middle as the Lakers ran off 17 victories in 20 games.
• Gasol sprained his left ankle on March 14 and missed nine games.
• The Lakers ended the season in style, winning eight of their last nine games, including four in a row.
• Bryant showed why he is the favorite to finally win league MVP by averaging 28.4 points, 6.3 rebounds and 5.4 a.ssists for Los Angeles, which finished the season with a record of 57-25, won its first Pacific Division title since 2004 and earned the West's No. 1 seed for the first time since 2000.
Yup, just the way that Mitch Kupchak and Co. scripted it.
The Lakers, who still don't have Bynum back in their lineup, won the most challenging conference in NBA history because Bryant -- playing most of the season with a hand that needs surgery -- learned to trust his teammates and his teammates rewarded his newfound faith by making plays.
Up next for the Lakers is a playoff date with either the Nuggets or Mavericks. If Denver beats Memphis and Dallas loses to New Orleans on Wednesday -- the last night of the regular season -- then Los Angeles plays Dallas. If Denver and Dallas both win, both lose or Denver loses, then Los Angeles plays Denver.
I DONT KNOW WHAT IT'LL TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO PAY RESPECTS MAN. THIS IS THE TOUGHEST CONFERENCE IN NBA HISTORY HANDS fu*kIN DOWN AND WHAT HAPPENED THIS YEAR WITH ALL WESTERN TEAMS 1-9 WAS NOTHING SHORT OF MAGICAL. AND PEOPLE DON'T EVEN REALIZE HOW HISTORIC IT IS. NOT ONLY IS THIS THE MOST ATHLETICALLY SKILLED AND GIFTED ERA ITS ALSO THE TOUGHEST. AND WHAT THE LAKERS DID THIS YEAR WITH ALL THE TURMOIL, INJURIES , COMPETITION AND TARGETS ON THEIR BACKS IS NOTHING SHORT OF HISTORICAL. AND THE FACT THAT THE TEAM HAS NEVER PLAYED TOGETHER FULLY IS EVEN MORE OTHERWORLDLY.:wow: LETS JUST SIT BACK ON REFLECT ONE OF THE BEST REGULAR SEASONS IN NBA HISTORY THAT WE ALL WERE ACTUALLY ALIVE TO SEE. WE WILL LOOK BACK ON THIS NOT TEN NOT FIFTEEN OR TWENTY YEARS FROM NOW BUT NEXT YEAR AND REALIZE THAT WHAT HAPPENED ONLY HAPPENS AS ONE SPORTS WRITER PUT ''EVER 100 YEARS OR BETTER'' ENJOY.

Last edited by WAY2FONKEY; 04-16-2008 at 06:06 AM..
 04-16-2008, 03:13 AM         #367
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut the fu*k up
 04-16-2008, 03:19 AM         #368
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
shut the fu*k up
YOU HAVE A HOMOs3xUAL IN YOUR AVY . YOUR BATTLING WITH INNER DEMONS:sick::sick::sick::wow:
 04-16-2008, 03:23 AM         #369
Christos©  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More Kobe ball licking.
 04-16-2008, 03:29 AM         #370
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Christos© said:
More Kobe ball licking.
explain to me again how jesus and GOD became the same person magically overnight like the mighty morphin power rangers again
 04-16-2008, 08:39 AM         #371
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are mad. looks like "chris paul deserves mvp because he's the #1 seed" backfired :sick:
 10 years ago '05        #372
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
 Big Dee said:
n*ggas are mad. looks like "chris paul deserves mvp because he's the #1 seed" backfired :sick:
Exactly...lol I love it and I am not even a kobe fan and know he deserves it this year for damn sure. Look who has the best record now!!
 04-16-2008, 08:47 AM         #373
BakLykILefSmthn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice season by the lakers but lets wait to see if your lord and savior can get them out the first round before you let him nut in your mouth
 10 years ago '04        #374
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 WAY2FONKEY said:
I DONT KNOW WHAT IT'LL TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO PAY RESPECTS MAN. THIS IS THE TOUGHEST CONFERENCE IN NBA HISTORY HANDS fu*kIN DOWN AND WHAT HAPPENED THIS YEAR WITH ALL WESTERN TEAMS 1-9 WAS NOTHING SHORT OF MAGICAL. AND PEOPLE DON'T EVEN REALIZE HOW HISTORIC IT IS. NOT ONLY IS THIS THE MOST ATHLETICALLY SKILLED AND GIFTED ERA ITS ALSO THE TOUGHEST. AND WHAT THE LAKERS DID THIS YEAR WITH ALL THE TURMOIL, INJURIES , COMPETITION AND TARGETS ON THEIR BACKS IS NOTHING SHORT OF HISTORICAL. AND THE FACT THAT THE TEAM HAS NEVER PLAYED TOGETHER FULLY IS EVEN MORE OTHERWORLDLY.:wow: LETS JUST SIT BACK ON REFLECT ONE OF THE BEST REGULAR SEASONS IN NBA HISTORY THAT WE ALL WERE ACTUALLY ALIVE TO SEE. WE WILL LOOK BACK ON THIS NOT TEN NOT FIFTEEN OR TWENTY YEARS FROM NOW BUT NEXT YEAR AND REALIZE THAT WHAT HAPPENED ONLY HAPPENS AS ONE SPORTS WRITER PUT ''EVER 100 YEARS OR BETTER'' ENJOY.
This n*gga said magical.
 10 years ago '06        #375
insert.cliche 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 8 8
 TVee said:
This n*gga said magical.
and thought writing in caps would make ppl care.
 10 years ago '06        #376
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
I admit i dont like Kobe and I give kobe props when props are due but people like this make me fu*king hate Kobe....His stupid a.ss worshippers make kobe haters period. If there wasnt so many people treating this dude like a god, you would see a big a.ss decrease in the Kobe hate. Its sad how much some of yall devote your life to that man :slap::slap:

Last edited by titanreese; 04-16-2008 at 09:16 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #377
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
another kobe thread made by his bi*ch, who woulda thought? how many more are you gonna make? his d*ck is so far down your throat its rediculous
 10 years ago '08        #378
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Big Dee said:
:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '07        #379
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 DymeKatcha said:
Exactly...lol I love it and I am not even a kobe fan and know he deserves it this year for damn sure. Look who has the best record now!!
Celts and Pistons both have better records. sit down
 10 years ago '05        #380
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
*cough* KG *cough*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago