Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
8647 pageviews
13 comments

I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
Best age to workout

aight im 16 wieght 5'11 140 lbs never worked out in my life
what should i start doing first to gain some upper body strentgh
or should i wait till my body fully develop

13 comments for "Best age to workout"

11 years ago '06        #2
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
shyt aint nuthin wrong wit that i was around 15 when i started workin out. i dont kno 2 much about the effects of extreme intensity on growth. id just stay away from intense strength oriented routines involving low rep maxes, negatives and partials. that being said theres many routines to suit your needs regardless of what your looking for.

and like i said i was liftin heavy since 15 although at the time i didnt have a clue what i was doin but nuntheless i cant say ive expereinced any adverse effects that haunt me til the present.

And a key to developting good upper body strength is not neglecting your lower body.
 01-16-2007, 10:48 AM         #3
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn u skinny....

im 5'7 and I'm 145 lbs. and im not fat at all...
 01-16-2007, 10:56 AM         #4
meech_dawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well its better to start around that age when your growing tends to stop, the growth spert and all.
Hey i was 6ft 155 when i started working out at 17
Now im 6ft5 221, and im 20

Since your underweight, its key to eat properly and have a workout schedule, dont do the same routine everyday at the gym because u wont get big
 11 years ago '07        #5
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 ILLmag 7 said:
damn u skinny....

im 5'7 and I'm 145 lbs. and im not fat at all...
he never once asked if he was underweight or not so why did u feel the need to post that
 01-16-2007, 04:51 PM         #6
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i started workin out last year
 11 years ago '04        #7
thechanickal1 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 136 136
start now, i wish i would have started early. everyone i know that started early is bigger nowadays. In two years you will be bigger than most your age
 11 years ago '04        #8
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 I hug the strip said:
aight im 16 wieght 5'11 140 lbs never worked out in my life
what should i start doing first to gain some upper body strentgh
or should i wait till my body fully develop
I would wait... You might have some good growth left in you
 11 years ago '04        #9
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Welsh! said:
he never once asked if he was underweight or not so why did u feel the need to post that
lol honestly, but to the thread starter dont worry about the lightweight, i was skin and bones after my growth spurt (just a couple mm under 6'5") but i've put on a considerable amount of weight since then and am still continuing to gain at 18. To be honest with you...i started working out really young but i wasnt serious about it. I was in the 6th grade when i started gettin into bein all cut, but didnt start bulk work till i was 17, at 16 all i can tell u is dont get too into BIG weights for bulk gains, wait it out like 2 years or so, that is unless u dont really care about ur height.
 01-16-2007, 10:08 PM         #10
Dat845nigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $tr3tch said:
lol honestly, but to the thread starter dont worry about the lightweight, i was skin and bones after my growth spurt (just a couple mm under 6'5") but i've put on a considerable amount of weight since then and am still continuing to gain at 18. To be honest with you...i started working out really young but i wasnt serious about it. I was in the 6th grade when i started gettin into bein all cut, but didnt start bulk work till i was 17, at 16 all i can tell u is dont get too into BIG weights for bulk gains, wait it out like 2 years or so, that is unless u dont really care about ur height.
im 15 so wat should i be liftin
 01-16-2007, 11:53 PM         #11
meech_dawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^wait a couple of years
Do cardio or some sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #12
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Dat845n*gga said:
im 15 so wat should i be liftin
my advice would be try to focus more on bodyweight exercise ie. crunches (but be careful of ur back), pushups, pullups is a good one for people of all sizes and strength levels because of all the dif grips...as far as i know lifting isnt BAD for u at that age...just lifting heavy weights. I can't tell u what i think u should lift based on ur size or age cuz its all about u n how u've developed through ur life that'll determine that. Again my advice to u, body weights are the way to go but if u really wanna hit the weights, do more cut work and avoid bulk for a couple of years
 01-17-2007, 08:24 PM         #13
WonkaBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Training for heavy mass and heavy weights at 15 will make your bones push together and stop your growth, you can work out at 15 and do endurance etc, i do mass and strenght but i dont recommend low max reps unless you're happy with ur current height, some people are phat at 16 and grow to become slim at 18 etc.
 01-18-2007, 07:58 AM         #14
D-luxdesigns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im 15 and i mainly do cardio workouts, but once iam fully grown i will go on to doing exercises and dieting properly to get bigger, these days though i just do it to get toned.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago