Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is gonna win????
Colts 54 54.55%
Patriots 45 45.45%
Voters: 99. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #861
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 BayLoc said:
WE WON............YOU LOST..........NOW WE CAN START THE sh*t TALKIN.........AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH...........WE GOIN TO THE SHIP..........and dont live in the past
:applause: for makin the ship, now win it.............................then talk
 01-21-2007, 09:49 PM         #862
SKRilla R.U.I.N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Defense will overcome Peyton. Defense wins superbowls.
 01-21-2007, 09:50 PM         #863
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
you are truly an idiot...Pats make boring games? like the the game you just watched wasnt fu*kin thrilling enough? AFC Championship game will be > than the superbowl...
you peice of sh*t....listen!!!

THE ONLY REASON WHY THAT GAME WAS SO GOOD IS BECAUSE THE COLTS SCORED OVER 32 IN THE SECOND HALF....

pats play boring games!!!!!!!!!!period!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #864
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
good game... I'ma Pats fan but tha Colts get props for the win... they came out in the 2nd half and di what they had to do
 01-21-2007, 09:51 PM         #865
SKRilla R.U.I.N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets say Manning wins, ok finally he got one.

Brady still got 3......

Manning has a good 5 years left in him.

Brady is younger..
 11 years ago '05        #866
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 $hArP said:
you peice of sh*t....listen!!!

THE ONLY REASON WHY THAT GAME WAS SO GOOD IS BECAUSE THE COLTS SCORED OVER 32 IN THE SECOND HALF....

pats play boring games!!!!!!!!!!period!!!!!
the reason the game was so good was because the colts scored 32 points in the second half? you are a horrible sports fan...the fact that the Colts won the AFC championship over the arch rivals Patriots that Peyton has not ever beat in the playoffs wasn't good? Or, maybe the fact that the Colts came back from the biggest defecit in the history of the playoffs to win the game wasn't eye-catching to you? It was the fact that the Colts scored 32 points in the second half...like we didnt have 21 in the first half, including a pic 6 from Asante...yes, very boring...so boring that you watched the whole game...
 01-21-2007, 09:56 PM         #867
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
the reason the game was so good was because the colts scored 32 points in the second half? you are a horrible sports fan...the fact that the Colts won the AFC championship over the arch rivals Patriots that Peyton has not ever beat in the playoffs wasn't good? Or, maybe the fact that the Colts came back from the biggest defecit in the history of the playoffs to win the game wasn't eye-catching to you? It was the fact that the Colts scored 32 points in the second half...like we didnt have 21 in the first half, including a pic 6 from Asante...yes, very boring...so boring that you watched the whole game...
did you not read my post....doesn't me saying that the colts scored 32 points in the second half...i'm not even gonna talk to you know more!

now your reaching..you lost go home stop bi*ching you remind me of my ex-hoe....beating the pats is just the ice'in on the cake...we out played you!

Last edited by $hArP; 01-21-2007 at 09:58 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #868
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 SKRilla R.U.I.N said:
Lets say Manning wins, ok finally he got one.

Brady still got 3......

Manning has a good 5 years left in him.

Brady is younger..
1 peyton ring >>>>> 3 brady rings, it will undeniably make him the best qb in nfl history
 01-21-2007, 09:58 PM         #869
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayLoc said:
1 peyton ring >>>>> 3 brady rings, it will undeniably make him the best qb in nfl history
:iagree:
 11 years ago '05        #870
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
man. crazy game. colts deserved it. manning knows how to run a quick offense. the thing is i felt like i had more faith in him then in brady ::(. pats offense sucked.

anyway was caldwell on crack or speed today? did anyone notice his fu*king eyes? clearly on drugs. and i cant believe he dropped that wide open pass. that was def a difference maker.....congrats colts. it was a good game. now i hope manning gets that ring
 11 years ago '05        #871
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
i dont think i understand how 1 ring is better than 3 but ok. patriots dominated the last 6 years
 11 years ago '05        #872
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 $hArP said:
now your reaching..you lost go home stop bi*ching you remind me of my ex-hoe....beating the pats is just the ice'in on the cake...we out played you!
WTF are you talkin about? do you read the sh*t people write, or do you just comment? Reachin on what? The Colts won and they get my respect, but because of fans like you that show up in the sports section when you haven't posted in the Sports section at all this past NFL season, you gets no respect. Slaughter house and Splittinwigz embarassing you again that-a-way ------------------------------------>
 01-21-2007, 10:02 PM         #873
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
WTF are you talkin about? do you read the sh*t people write, or do you just comment? Reachin on what? The Colts won and they get my respect, but because of fans like you that show up in the sports section when you haven't posted in the Sports section at all this past NFL season, you gets no respect. Slaughter house and Splittinwigz embarassing you again that-a-way ------------------------------------>
this is why I don't come to the sports section....99% off you kids know sh*t about sports...go read the threads like I do after the games are over.... :wow:

classic....I post about sports on another forum mostly!:D

stop reaching man your looking real crackheadish now!

you lost get over it!:wow:
 01-21-2007, 10:02 PM         #874
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic

espn classic 5/5
 01-21-2007, 10:03 PM         #875
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was the superbowl right there

i hope the actual real superbowl game is that good
 01-21-2007, 10:05 PM         #876
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG POPPA said:
classic

espn classic 5/5
this one indy comeback will be talked about more in history than brady and his SB rings....trust me!
 11 years ago '05        #877
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 $hArP said:
this is why I don't come to the sports section....99% off you kids know sh*t about sports...go read the threads like I do after the games are over.... :wow:

classic....I post about sports on another forum mostly!:D

stop reaching man your looking real crackheadish now!

you lost get over it!:wow:
yo, wtf are you talkin about? all you are doin right now is sayin the same sh*t over and over again about how I dont know sh*t about sports and adding in 10 fu*kin smilies proving nothing at all...im talkin real sports and you keep repeating yourself...like I said before, the only time you came to the Sports section is now making you a bandwagoner on the real, yet you tryin to play it off by tryin to call me names, but whatever cool guy, I guess the other 9 forums you are registered on and 9 AOL names you have named after them isnt enough...
 01-21-2007, 10:11 PM         #878
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this kid is a retard....I swear...did you just say i'm a "bandwagoner" i'm done talking to you...period!

your team lost man get over it!!!! i'm out! 1

Last edited by $hArP; 01-21-2007 at 10:12 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #879
highryda 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
damn!!! one of the greatest games i have seen in a long time!!!
 11 years ago '05        #880
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 $hArP said:
this one indy comeback will be talked about more in history than brady and his SB rings....trust me!

i dont know sharp. the snow bowls and all that. brady has had some memorable ones..but things like crackhead caldwell not catching that one pass makes a lot of difference. its a question of BUT WHAT IF.... i dont think it was better than other one brady has had.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now