Jan 15 - Jim Jones is the first independent artist to take the No.1 spot on Billboard

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Now thats Ballin'???

New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-16-2007, 05:16 PM         #76
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god hes such a f*g**t

01-16-2007, 05:20 PM         #77
Bigdawg76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I must give it up... That's What's up

12 years ago '04        #78
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,483 | Props total: 14992 14992
It's funny how all the haters in here think Jimmy or anyone else gives a fu*k what they gotta say.

To all the haters: How many ringtones you sold? How many records you sold? fu*k it how many rocks you punk a.ss little kids sold?

ANSWER: 0 - 0 - 0

So with that said, you think your opinion really matters to anybody? Prolly not.

I'm glad to see dude contributing to the community. That non-profit org. they talkin' about seems like it's a great a.sset to the city. And they puttin' someone through college!! That's prolly the best gift you could ever give somebody.

Props to the thread starter for the article.

12 years ago '04        #79
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
Balllllliiiiiinnnn!

12 years ago '05        #80
Thugologist 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
Why are people in here even giving Jim a lot of credit in the first place?? People, this is a ringtone. People are downloading this for the beat, not for the whack rapper behind the mic.

12 years ago '04        #81
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,483 | Props total: 14992 14992
 Thugologist said
Why are people in here even giving Jim a lot of credit in the first place?? People, this is a ringtone. People are downloading this for the beat, not for the whack rapper behind the mic.
 pr0t0typ3 said
lets do a little simple math here....lets say you pay .99 for a ringtone and he's sold 1.1 milly..... (.99 * 1.1milly) = $1,089,000 sooooo yes we are talkin about ringtones!!! Baaaaallliinn!!!

so many haters.

I don't know what kinda garbage a.ss phone you got but mine plays the real song w/ lyrics, etc. Not just the bum a.ss monophonic tones.

12 years ago '05        #82
Thugologist 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said

so many haters.

I don't know what kinda garbage a.ss phone you got but mine plays the real song w/ lyrics, etc. Not just the bum a.ss monophonic tones.
Yeah, and I don't know which phone or carrier you have, but most of the polyphonic ringtones only play the beat and the chorus (lyrics). I wouldn't want to hear the ignorance that flies out of this moron's mouth during a verse.

Second of all, it's called a ring TONE, not ring LYRICS. Let's not be naive here and think people download tones because of the lyrics. They are downloading them mostly for the beats, plain and simple.

Lastly, how old are you? Let's grow up here and differentiate dislike from jealousy. I dislike Jim Jones as an artist, not as a money maker. If he's making mad paper, then I am all for it. Isn't that the purpose of waking up every morning for work? It's to make money, so more power to him. I just happen to hate him as an artist, I think he's garbage. So don't confuse me disliking him as an artist with hating him for making money or being successful.

Last edited by Thugologist; 01-16-2007 at 05:48 PM..

12 years ago '06        #83
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Don't really make much money off of ringtones any label exec including indie and major will tell ya that..

12 years ago '05        #84
brooklyn2philly 48 heat pts48
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 1960 1960
BEWARE IF YOU GIVE HATE YOU SHALL RECIEVE HATE
Dame just be happy a BLACK MAN IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD.
CAUSE YOU CAN BET ITS A RACIEST A**HOLE SOME WERE BURNING UP OVA THAT ISH

12 years ago '04        #85
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
 Thugologist said
Yeah, and I don't know which phone or carrier you have, but most of the polyphonic ringtones only play the beat and the chorus (lyrics). I wouldn't want to hear the ignorance that flies out of this moron's mouth during a verse.

Second of all, it's called a ring TONE, not ring LYRICS. Let's not be naive here and think people download tones because of the lyrics. They are downloading them mostly for the beats, plain and simple.

Lastly, how old are you? Let's grow up here and differentiate dislike from jealousy. I dislike Jim Jones as an artist, not as a money maker. If he's making mad paper, then I am all for it. Isn't that the purpose of waking up every morning for work? It's to make money, so more power to him. I just happen to hate him as an artist, I think he's garbage. So don't confuse me disliking him as an artist with hating him for making money or being successful.

NUFF SAID............CLOSE THREAD

12 years ago '06        #86
J.Shykes 
space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 2685 2685
Even though I think Dipset don't like Dipset, you gotta give Jim props for getting the #1 Rap song in the nation. That guy made ballin a new catchphrase.

01-16-2007, 09:20 PM         #87
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look like jimmy doing big thangs

12 years ago '06        #88
MΛζД VεNфM  OP
space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 3 3
damn lots of hataz right here

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  17
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  16
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+279online now  10
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+176online now  5
Image(s) inside Old homophobic tweets from Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer and Sarah Silv..
169 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
210 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  4
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz