Jan 15 - Jim Jones is the first independent artist to take the No.1 spot on Billboard

most viewed right now
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Not gonna lie this aftermath clip of police removing XXXtentacion whip ..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Alleged Witness Account of XXX Murder
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Now thats Ballin'???

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #81
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,480 | Props total: 12635 12635
 Thugologist said:
Why are people in here even giving Jim a lot of credit in the first place?? People, this is a ringtone. People are downloading this for the beat, not for the whack rapper behind the mic.
 pr0t0typ3 said:
lets do a little simple math here....lets say you pay .99 for a ringtone and he's sold 1.1 milly..... (.99 * 1.1milly) = $1,089,000 sooooo yes we are talkin about ringtones!!! Baaaaallliinn!!!

so many haters.

I don't know what kinda garbage a.ss phone you got but mine plays the real song w/ lyrics, etc. Not just the bum a.ss monophonic tones.
 11 years ago '05        #82
Thugologist 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

so many haters.

I don't know what kinda garbage a.ss phone you got but mine plays the real song w/ lyrics, etc. Not just the bum a.ss monophonic tones.
Yeah, and I don't know which phone or carrier you have, but most of the polyphonic ringtones only play the beat and the chorus (lyrics). I wouldn't want to hear the ignorance that flies out of this moron's mouth during a verse.

Second of all, it's called a ring TONE, not ring LYRICS. Let's not be naive here and think people download tones because of the lyrics. They are downloading them mostly for the beats, plain and simple.

Lastly, how old are you? Let's grow up here and differentiate dislike from jealousy. I dislike Jim Jones as an artist, not as a money maker. If he's making mad paper, then I am all for it. Isn't that the purpose of waking up every morning for work? It's to make money, so more power to him. I just happen to hate him as an artist, I think he's garbage. So don't confuse me disliking him as an artist with hating him for making money or being successful.

Last edited by Thugologist; 01-16-2007 at 04:48 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #83
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Don't really make much money off of ringtones any label exec including indie and major will tell ya that..
 11 years ago '05        #84
brooklyn2philly 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 1733 1733
BEWARE IF YOU GIVE HATE YOU SHALL RECIEVE HATE
Dame just be happy a BLACK MAN IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD.
CAUSE YOU CAN BET ITS A RACIEST A**HOLE SOME WERE BURNING UP OVA THAT ISH
 11 years ago '04        #85
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,258 | Props total: 12 12
 Thugologist said:
Yeah, and I don't know which phone or carrier you have, but most of the polyphonic ringtones only play the beat and the chorus (lyrics). I wouldn't want to hear the ignorance that flies out of this moron's mouth during a verse.

Second of all, it's called a ring TONE, not ring LYRICS. Let's not be naive here and think people download tones because of the lyrics. They are downloading them mostly for the beats, plain and simple.

Lastly, how old are you? Let's grow up here and differentiate dislike from jealousy. I dislike Jim Jones as an artist, not as a money maker. If he's making mad paper, then I am all for it. Isn't that the purpose of waking up every morning for work? It's to make money, so more power to him. I just happen to hate him as an artist, I think he's garbage. So don't confuse me disliking him as an artist with hating him for making money or being successful.

NUFF SAID............CLOSE THREAD
 11 years ago '06        #86
J.Shykes 
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 2435 2435
Even though I think Dipset don't like Dipset, you gotta give Jim props for getting the #1 Rap song in the nation. That guy made ballin a new catchphrase.
 01-16-2007, 08:20 PM         #87
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look like jimmy doing big thangs
 11 years ago '06        #88
MΛζД VεNфM  OP
space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 3 3
damn lots of hataz right here
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Singer Tori Kelly
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Top 5 Mysterious Military Bases
22 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dating in 2018
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA WOJ suggests Celtics are more likely landing spot for Kawhi Leonard then L..
110 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Tommy Davidson remembers Diddy as His assistant and crazy 'In living co..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iana Bertone
10 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Why Kevin Durant is a Genuis and Westbrook simply isn't.
95 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy