post your jewerly

most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
cus u cant juss come in n post ur sh*t n be proud of urself..ya u got that sh*t das nice buh why badd up other n*ggas in the process..everybody tryna do they own thing why cant u post ur sh*t n shut the fu*k up..why u gotta post ur sh*t n den tell other ppl they sh*ts wack
 01-15-2007, 01:39 PM         #42
theman200234  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
yo chop sui or euy ku fui

whateva the fu*k ur name is

UR NOT RICH

so how the fu*k r u talkin bout how rich people act

STFU

thats like telling john stockton how to shoot free throws

if u ain in the position

dont talk about it

and if a dude wants to spend a 1000 dollars on poodle sh*t

let him do that

stop worry about what other do with their money fu*kboy

lol :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #43
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
n stop bein an internet gangsta moose..sh*ts not cool at all u shud kno dat "gangster"
 11 years ago '04        #44
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
that movado was the classiest watch of them all
 11 years ago '04        #45
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
yo chop sui or euy ku fui

whateva the fu*k ur name is

UR NOT RICH

so how the fu*k r u talkin bout how rich people act

STFU

thats like telling john stockton how to shoot free throws

if u ain in the position

dont talk about it

and if a dude wants to spend a 1000 dollars on poodle sh*t

let him do that

stop worry about what other do with their money fu*kboy
moose u such a dumb n*gga

u contradicting urself at everyturn..ur sayin dont worry how others spend their money yet u go into threads tryna punk ppls clothing and accessories.u come into the grown man clothing thread n hate on wut other ppl bought cus it wasnt expensive enough,,but u got the nerve to say dont worry bout how others spend their money...Am I the only one seeing the irony????????



rename ur boxden account


dum_n*gga_moose
 01-15-2007, 02:49 PM         #46
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
160 chester le blvd. come see me
smh

chester le ain even a blv f*g**t

my n*ggas live there

whats ur name f*g**t

next time i role bt nicee's to get some jerk chicken i'll be sure to smack ur top off ya head
 01-15-2007, 02:52 PM         #47
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
moose u such a dumb n*gga

u contradicting urself at everyturn..ur sayin dont worry how others spend their money yet u go into threads tryna punk ppls clothing and accessories.u come into the grown man clothing thread n hate on wut other ppl bought cus it wasnt expensive enough,,but u got the nerve to say dont worry bout how others spend their money...Am I the only one seeing the irony????????



rename ur boxden account


dum_n*gga_moose
apparantly u can't read u f*g**t somalian

i said their sh*t is wack cause it's UGLY

i said for the same price u coulda got nicer sh*t

butttttt since u can't read u wouldn't have seen that

that's besides the point u f*g**t somalian give me ur real address don't be a pus*y

i know where chester lee is n my n*ggas live out there so stop lyin u f*g**t fu*k scared pus*y bi*ch hidin behind the internet
 01-15-2007, 03:07 PM         #48
AffiliatedEnt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate? duke i make more while i sleep then you do at ya 9-5... I posted my ice plenty times on here noone on here got sh*t on me, but i dont floss it on the web you geek...... thats for lil homos like you who live with mommy and daddy who spend $200 on canal street in NYC then brag about how muchs they "paid"./...Show me some Apprasials? Show me a house deed, a car note? n*gga I spend circles around you lol while u building ya xbox360 gametag up im building an empire, you better ask about me lil n*gga

oh yea ill post my new chain up

[pic - click to view]




BLACK WALLSTREET bi*ch!
 01-15-2007, 03:09 PM         #49
AffiliatedEnt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres some pics of my sh*t


[pic - click to view]


AFFILIATED CHAIN COST WAS OVER 80GRAND


[pic - click to view]


Chain By Jacob, Watch By Jacob


cmon scrap you to young to ball with a G for real
 11 years ago '06        #50
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 hydro187 said:
u got to step it up and cop a 14kt chain my dude........how long of a chain u want because i have a solid 14kt 26 inch cuban link chain for sale VERY VERY LOW PRICE..get at me if u want it im trying to get rid of it
i can take as many pics of it as you need if u want it
how much you expecting for ur chain ?
 11 years ago '04        #51
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
apparantly u can't read u f*g**t somalian

i said their sh*t is wack cause it's UGLY

i said for the same price u coulda got nicer sh*t

butttttt since u can't read u wouldn't have seen that

that's besides the point u f*g**t somalian give me ur real address don't be a pus*y

i know where chester lee is n my n*ggas live out there so stop lyin u f*g**t fu*k scared pus*y bi*ch hidin behind the internet

Ah man..internet bangin at its best


big up to affiliated ent. das a real n*gga wit real money..i can tell dude got houses n sh*t big up to u
 11 years ago '05        #52
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 hydro187 said:
u got to step it up and cop a 14kt chain my dude........how long of a chain u want because i have a solid 14kt 26 inch cuban link chain for sale VERY VERY LOW PRICE..get at me if u want it im trying to get rid of it
i can take as many pics of it as you need if u want it


How much you want for your chain? I am looking for a chain for my piece. Get at me.
 01-15-2007, 04:04 PM         #53
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



Breitling, Omega and Fleur De Lis Piece
 01-15-2007, 04:55 PM         #54
theman200234  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get out of here with your 20's i only have 100's in my pocket and by the way i'll bet money my house is bigger than yours
 01-15-2007, 04:56 PM         #55
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your house ain't bigger than mine, but i don't think you was talking to me anyway
 01-15-2007, 05:01 PM         #56
theman200234  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah i wasn't but i still think its big
 01-15-2007, 05:12 PM         #57
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Nice watches. How much that run you?

The last couple of pics are a little blurry.
no hate here but that sh*t is faux diamonds...all of it. I will post some sh*t in the next couple of days. Also if u wanna check me at myspace. My name is ShawnWhite212. See some real sh*t.

I feel like if u can't get real sh*t don't front...don't wear sh*t.
 01-15-2007, 05:12 PM         #58
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
Ah man..internet bangin at its best


big up to affiliated ent. das a real n*gga wit real money..i can tell dude got houses n sh*t big up to u
bwhahahaahah @ you gettin ho'd out

stand da fu*k down pus*y n*gga
 01-15-2007, 05:16 PM         #59
theman200234  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYcrepa said:
no hate here but that sh*t is faux diamonds...all of it. I will post some sh*t in the next couple of days. Also if u wanna check me at myspace. My name is ShawnWhite212. See some real sh*t.

I feel like if u can't get real sh*t don't front...don't wear sh*t.
what are you talking about? keep hating bi*ches
 01-15-2007, 05:19 PM         #60
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Nice watches. How much that run you?

The last couple of pics are a little blurry.
no hate here but that sh*t is faux diamonds...all of it. I will post some sh*t in the next couple of days. Also if u wanna check me at myspace. My name is ShawnWhite212. See some real sh*t.

I feel like if u can't get real sh*t don't front...don't wear sh*t.

And, I just scrolled to the bottom and checked all of the pics. U n*ggas r dumb funny. All of that sh*t is fugazy. I'm not hatin' I'm just regulating. The n*gga with the Shorty O CD...U know that sh*t is crazy fugazy. I saw that sh*t just yesterday on 42nd street. That sh*t is like $50...real talk. This sh*t is sooo disgusting how u n*ggas watch videos and wanna emulate that life so bad. Check my jewels, my car and my salon on myspace. Oh, yeah, I got the ratchet just in case n*ggas.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy