online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Yukmouth involved in g@y pr0n distrubtion scandal

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

17 years ago '06        #1
17874 page views
0 comments

-The Snitch-  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35915 35 K  Slaps total: 17444 17 K
Yukmouth involved in g@y pr0n distrubtion scandal With Box Chev

January 12th 2006

Rapper Yukmouth's apartment in downtown Oakland CA was raided today due to an anonymous tip to authorities of the Oakland Police Dept. The rapper was secretly contracting unsigned, 17 year old g@y pr0nography actor to star in films released under the home DVD label DragonFreak Entertainment, a distribution label specializing in the release of home pr0nography. The rapper attained legal means to distribute the videos, however ignored the law that states that anyone involved in adult entertainment be at least 18 years of age

The actor whos screen name is BOXCHEV, who also claims to be a one time lover of Yukmouth, gave an interview after the raid. An excerpt follows;

Don Diva Magazine: How did you meet Yukmouth?

Boxchev: I was secretly leaking his tracks for him onto an internet forum. It was a part of his promotion. I heard about Dragonfreak Entertainment and asked if i had what it takes. He told me to come with him to LA for the weekend for training to see if i could get down with DragonFreak. The rest is history.

DDM: Did he know of your age?

BC: Well, no, not initially. As we started dating he told me to keep us and my age under wraps. I would do anything for him.

DDM: Why do they call him Yukmouth?

BC: [Laughs] Well, if i told you that it had something to do with his head game would you believe me?

DDM: Moving right along, How many movies did you do for DragonFreak Entertainment?

BC: We shot thousands of movies, but strangely, only one film saw an official release. Yuk In A Box 3.

The rapper was released this morning on a $3000 bail and will return to court sometime in March. Boxchev was not charged and has since returned home where he vowed to continue to leak tracks for Yukmouth on the internet. "He needs me right now, he needs the promotion in light of this unfortunate mistake. I love him" Boxchev said. Yukmouth's reps did not return calls for a comment.

Look at this sh*t. That n1gga makes me sick. i had to stop them
emoji

Last edited by -The Snitch-; 01-17-2007 at 04:52 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8210
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that