Jan 12 - Jay-Z Orders More Beef, Continues War With Dipset!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2007, 09:20 PM         #41
Born Supreme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but ALL rappers are less than him....and he doesn't initiate the beef he just responds...so like he said it's lose/lose whether he responds or not
 01-12-2007, 09:31 PM         #42
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:
who got a link to this
its on the first post
 11 years ago '04        #43
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
 IceMan said:
Jay-Z has just taken another shot at Dipset via a song on Tru Life's new mixtape, "Tru York."

The cover features Tru at the center with Jim Jones wearing a neon green thong at his left and Cam'ron sporting a blond wig, red lipstick and a colorful dress on the right. As SOHH previously reported on Ya Heard, Hov appears on the tape's intro, presenting Tru over triumphant horns.

"If you're fu*king tired of your favorite rapper lying to you, allow me to introduce you to Tru Life," Hov says in the intro. "For instance. If somebody tell you that Hov got hit with a bottle...somebody lying to him or he's lying to ya'll. If a n*gga tell you 100 thousand the first week is a success and in the very same breath act like 700 thousand in seven days is a brick... if ya'll tired of living like that sh*t, allow me to introduce you, Tru Life."

The intro ends with Jigga throwing a few subminal jabs in. Though he abstains from naming his targets, his references are clearly aimed at the Dips.

"A lot of rappers be yapping to us/Cause when we see them it don't be nothing/no knife and scrappin no buckin," Jay offers.

Tru Life's "Tru York" hosted by J-Love is out now.

Check Out The Track...---->

Link to cover pic..lol...----->

Yeah Jay DID get hit with that bottle.....and why does Jay refuse to say anyones name, yet continue to go at them? Either go at them head on, or not at all, none of that inbetween sh*t. "I'm too grown for that" and then you go at Jimmy? Lol I'm a jay fan , but come on jay
 11 years ago '04        #44
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
im not listening to tru life's music period. Umm, I'm kinda wish Jay-Z would ignore them, even though this is probably just a big stunt anyway. It's like........Bill Gates responding to.......Lil Scrappy.
 11 years ago '05        #45
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
Tru Life is pretty dope if you ask me...
 11 years ago '04        #46
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
then i a.ssume tru life has beef with dipset
 11 years ago '04        #47
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
yo...100k is a lot of sales....first week or 200th week....if 100,000 people embrace you with they earned money...then that says a lot. Jay-z frontin like reasonable doubt even did a 100k in the first month...it took forever for that to sell records. 2. if he want to get technical...50cent, nelly, eminem, mjb, can all reverse the script on him...he been in the game the longest and has sold the least..jayz is at 25million records sold and this was before his new album came out....when he was on trl the day the album dropped they said it. hell...dmx is at 20 million and he only put out 4 albums.

so if you gonna talk about sum1,,,dont talk about record sales, when there is a ton of ppl outdoing you...talk about big bank lil bank or sumn like dat.
 11 years ago '05        #48
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
props
 11 years ago '04        #49
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
the bottle incident is on video no?

i thought i saw that before
 11 years ago '07        #50
espn03 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 15 15
wow. i guess......
 11 years ago '06        #51
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
 2totimes said:
yo...100k is a lot of sales....first week or 200th week....if 100,000 people embrace you with they earned money...then that says a lot. Jay-z frontin like reasonable doubt even did a 100k in the first month...it took forever for that to sell records. 2. if he want to get technical...50cent, nelly, eminem, mjb, can all reverse the script on him...he been in the game the longest and has sold the least..jayz is at 25million records sold and this was before his new album came out....when he was on trl the day the album dropped they said it. hell...dmx is at 20 million and he only put out 4 albums.

so if you gonna talk about sum1,,,dont talk about record sales, when there is a ton of ppl outdoing you...talk about big bank lil bank or sumn like dat.
i hear what u sayin, but the reason why u gota bring it up is cuz jimmy said his 700k is a flop, who the hell is he talkin to when he only sold 100k????? jay never said anyone floped, jimmy bruaght it up.
 11 years ago '06        #52
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
the bottle incident is just a rumour, if anyone can find it, post it, so we can end the bottle talk. " Someone lied to him or hes lyin to yall"
 01-12-2007, 11:41 PM         #53
jjjj04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay who can beat em dipset n*ggas need to get off for they lose they career
 01-12-2007, 11:53 PM         #54
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tru life's myspace been hacked by dipset crew lol
 11 years ago '04        #55
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
That's sh*t is down right disrespectful. Where's this mixtape? I hope it's in the jukebox. I'm gonna give it a listen.

Can't even hate on Tru Life. That was a bold bold move. LMAO. I'm a Diplomat fan but still...That's funny.
 01-13-2007, 12:51 AM         #56
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Jay getting hit with a bottle thing is mad old, prob older than the Rucker thing. All them n*ggas living in the past with this old dirt they trying to bring out. Everyone been known about these incidents already. That wasn't even a freestyle, just Jay talking and singing

Tru Life is average at best. The whole tape is disses expect the last 3 songs, it gets boring after awhile. Game was doing this same thing with G-Unit. If Jay want to bring back the East use a n*gga with actual skill like Budden not this Tru Life character. He's not seeing Dipset

Last edited by Krazy K; 01-13-2007 at 12:54 AM..
 01-13-2007, 04:12 AM         #57
JB18Cert 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thank jigga just tryna get dis tru life cat heard. Or either he just gettin' tired of dem dipset n*ggaz poppin'. I mean who u kno' gon keep lettin' n*ggaz talk sh*t to'em and not do nun. Prop Back
 11 years ago '04        #58
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
tru life is a.ss ... he will never blow up
 11 years ago '06        #59
bxdiplomat 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,591 | Props total: 5333 5333
i still why he dont diss cam'ron publity because he kinda start the beef
not only that he can the n*gga the 10 man aka the n*gga that gets no shine
100k or 700k is both success if that what you work for if u just did a couple
shows here and there dont think u sell 20000000000000 copies
if you hustle hard get your face in games,book/news papers every week,beer
have free shows and is will like then yes you will sell less
-------------------------------------------------------
but i hate in all rap battles n*ggas talk about sells
that like kobe and shaq saying yo my shoe sold more so when we play im going to kick your a.ss and win by 54 points
 01-13-2007, 06:25 AM         #60
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's some lame ish
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy