Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
nobody should use that sh*t!!!!
period...
black folks are crazy for usin' it, I think this post has helped me out personally.
peace
 11 years ago '05        #162
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
sh*t. I wish a black guy would try to "stomp" me for listening to hip hop. Mother fu*ker would get his face broken in a bit.

I am not racist one bit. I just find it funny how black people keep the term "n*gga" going when they don't like people hearing it. You don't see asian people walking around saying "My gook". You don't see mexican people walking around saying "my spic".

It just doesn't make sense. I've never called a black guy a "n*gga" or "zzzzzz" in my life. I have plenty of black friends. They say it all the time together and I even get called "n*gga" (im white) so I never really thought anything bad about it.

Ahwell. My point is if you're going to hate on people for saying it, don't say it yourself. You just promote it to people that don't know any better.
 01-13-2007, 09:23 PM         #163
GraVy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TRUTH IS.. NOBODY should use it in the FIRST PLACE! Black, white, red, blue, brown, carmel, green

But people slip up ... on judgement day, God will decide peoples intentions..

some people use it outta love, others don't.. like i said tho, God will decide peoples intentions and everything will be taken care of than. For now, take sh*t as it is and don't let words effect you... othawise ya mind is weak.

NO type of racism should be acceptable either.

and in NY, its a common term. I know white kids who call eachother "n*gga" .. just cause they think its wassup. I'm just smh though.
 01-13-2007, 09:54 PM         #164
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat can uu do
 01-13-2007, 10:53 PM         #165
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaAmen said:
fu*k what u talkin about. Period. What I said is reality and what would really happy. I gives a fu*k whether you agree with or like it or not. You come to the Westside of Chi with that whiteboy acting tough sh*t and you get your wig split. fu*kers like you can get it too.....fag**t.
Aye look we on the internet and your talkin thug sh*t. Let's be real bro cause even over the net people can tell you aint built like that. All I was sayin is ya ignorant for the sh*t you said and say you do to white people who bump hip hop in ya hood and that's on the real.... f*g**t. (Look I called you a f*g**t at the the end of my post, I'm I hard like you now, am I an official E-Thug? Ok I'll split ya wig.... there now I'm E-Thuggin jus like RaAmen.)
 11 years ago '04        #166
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
young kids going around giving "passes" cause they don't know history. i know a 13 year old girl who literally who didn't know who MLK Jr was. A black girl at that. so if a black girl doesn't know mlk then it doesn't surprise me to hear white ppl say stupid stuff like "if they can say it then i can". well if ur ancestors can hang random ppl from my family tree then why can't we hang random ppl in ur family tree. see how dumb and unfair that sounds.
 01-14-2007, 04:39 AM         #167
BjHHH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she white so she cant embrace no one as her n*gga, point blank. white folks mad cus we flipped it and turned it into a positive by makin it mean somethin else besides a racial slurr. they aint doing nuthin but tryna take it back. like they do everything.
 11 years ago '04        #168
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 3160 3160
this is one thing i dont understand about people from the north yall always try to make the word n*gga into just a word well guess what its not it never will yea that sh*t wit white people sayin n*gga might fly in ny philly or nj but once you cross the mason dixson line all bets are off you liable to get k!lled down here for that sh*t. Yall dont seem to understand something racism is still heavy in the south. Yall got cabbies not stopping for yall and minor stuff.
Try not passing a class cuase your teacher was racist or try goin a full day in the south without being searched just beacuse of where you live.People take that word to lightly in the North. Yea i got white friends that stay around the hood that would never even think about saying that word because they know the history behind the word

Insteed of Aplauding this girl how about we let her know she should save that sh*t for when she's in the house where no one can hear her but the house
 01-14-2007, 07:35 AM         #169
vicjac1010 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She Aint gon get far
 11 years ago '06        #170
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 07:56 PM..
 01-14-2007, 08:32 AM         #171
Quiksilver 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat bi*ch needs to be shot.
 11 years ago '05        #172
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 591 591
IM PUERTO RICAN AND I SAY n*gga EVERYDAY AROUND MY n*ggaZ (MOST OF THEM BLACK)THAT n*gga sh*t IS PLAYED OUT ...n*ggaZ IN THE HOOD TOOK THE WORD AND MADE IT THEIR OWN....WHITE REDNECKS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULDNT SAY IT CUZ COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH`S(LIKE MICHEAL RICHARDS)MEANS THEIR SAYING IT IN A DURAGATORY MANNER......I LAUGH WHEN A BLAKC n*gga TALK ABOUT IT SETS US BACK TO THE SLAVE TIMES...IM LIKE C`MON n*gga U WASNT EVEN BORN INTO NO SLAVERY!!!!LMAO!!!!n*ggaZ k!ll ME WIT DAT sh*t...LETS BE REAL WHAT OPPRESSION BLACK n*ggaZ ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.....WHAT? THE COPS?SURE THE COPS fu*k WIT BLACKS N LATINO n*ggaZ EQUALLY....BUT ON SUM REAL sh*t MY n*ggaZ...THERE`S MORE IMPORTANT sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A fu*kING WORD THAT DOES NO HARM ANYMORE......IF WE STOP SAYING n*gga THEN WE HAVE TO STOP SAYING EVERY SO CALLED DURAGATORY WORD LIKE ****,SPIC,zzzzzz,zzzzz,WETBACK ETC.......YA DIG MY n*ggaZ IT`S NOT THAT SERIOUS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...LMAO!!
 01-14-2007, 09:05 AM         #173
Rickd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHe gonna get hers soon enough...
 01-14-2007, 09:14 AM         #174
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
IM PUERTO RICAN AND I SAY n*gga EVERYDAY AROUND MY n*ggaZ (MOST OF THEM BLACK)THAT n*gga sh*t IS PLAYED OUT ...n*ggaZ IN THE HOOD TOOK THE WORD AND MADE IT THEIR OWN....WHITE REDNECKS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULDNT SAY IT CUZ COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH`S(LIKE MICHEAL RICHARDS)MEANS THEIR SAYING IT IN A DURAGATORY MANNER......I LAUGH WHEN A BLAKC n*gga TALK ABOUT IT SETS US BACK TO THE SLAVE TIMES...IM LIKE C`MON n*gga U WASNT EVEN BORN INTO NO SLAVERY!!!!LMAO!!!!n*ggaZ k!ll ME WIT DAT sh*t...LETS BE REAL WHAT OPPRESSION BLACK n*ggaZ ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.....WHAT? THE COPS?SURE THE COPS fu*k WIT BLACKS N LATINO n*ggaZ EQUALLY....BUT ON SUM REAL sh*t MY n*ggaZ...THERE`S MORE IMPORTANT sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A fu*kING WORD THAT DOES NO HARM ANYMORE......IF WE STOP SAYING n*gga THEN WE HAVE TO STOP SAYING EVERY SO CALLED DURAGATORY WORD LIKE ****,SPIC,zzzzzz,zzzzz,WETBACK ETC.......YA DIG MY n*ggaZ IT`S NOT THAT SERIOUS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...LMAO!!
^^^^
Damn I love real talk like this... props
 01-14-2007, 10:51 AM         #175
Stigmatas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
two words that I dont use and won't tolerate being called. spic and n*gga... i'm not either so keep that sh*t outta ya mouth.
 01-14-2007, 10:57 AM         #176
DJ_critikaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
K... Time to spit some history.

Slaves that were plucked from Africa and forced to work in Puerto Rico intermixed with the Taino Indians and Spaniards. So yes, Puerto Ricans ARE black. Except those Ricky Martin lookin' ones are prolly mixed with something else cuz they waaay too lightskinned for a black + spanish + native mix.

Racists hate Hispanics too. They don't give a fu*k. They're all nigg3rs to them.
Most Latinos are Metizo, which means they have Native/White mix following the European Colonialization of the Americas. How can two non-black races combine and make a race that is eligible for saying the N-word? This is the sh*t that drives me nuts. What is the line between Black and White? What if its right in between, like a dark olive? Some Natives can be darker than that color (except for Inuits). Some Asians can be darker than that color (ie: Mainland Chinese, Mongolians, Southeast Asians, Pacific Islanders). Some Caucasians can be darker than that color (ie: Southern Italians, Arabs, North Africans, Central Asians, East Indians). And there are those that are just as black as black people (ie: South Indians, Sri Lankans, Indonesians, Australian Aboriginees. The question is, what gives a person the right to say it? If a non-black man and a black woman make a baby, the baby's only 50% black, but if the black parent is lightskinned and the other parent is pale as fu*k, the baby is still 50%. Can he still use the word if he looks authentically white? What about those that are darker than him and aren't black at all? Or is it just whoever grows up in "da hood" gets to use it? If it is, then why the fu*k do we have this thread :banghead:

Last edited by DJ_critikaL; 01-14-2007 at 11:01 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #177
iketaurus 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr. Future said:
that sh*t is crazy in NY, I wa up there with my step brother and he has a mixed group of friends and this one white cat said n*gga, so I called him a "dirty n*gga"(yeah I stepped off the level) and he took offense...tha fuk?.. So... I pulled out on him c*cked hammer and all(I woulda hit em, not bust em tho). cuz, Im from the south and he was already talkin loose about how gangsta this and that, but I don't fux wit that thats just blatant disrespect and seein how far you can go.
real talk...if u say that in front of your friends keep it like that...dont go start saying that sh*t in public in front of African Americans...what u do in the privacy of ur own home and company is different than being public u gotta respect n*ggas
 11 years ago '04        #178
iketaurus 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ_critikaL said:
Most Latinos are Metizo, which means they have Native/White mix following the European Colonialization of the Americas. How can two non-black races combine and make a race that is eligible for saying the N-word? This is the sh*t that drives me nuts. What is the line between Black and White? What if its right in between, like a dark olive? Some Natives can be darker than that color (except for Inuits). Some Asians can be darker than that color (ie: Mainland Chinese, Mongolians, Southeast Asians, Pacific Islanders). Some Caucasians can be darker than that color (ie: Southern Italians, Arabs, North Africans, Central Asians, East Indians). And there are those that are just as black as black people (ie: South Indians, Sri Lankans, Indonesians, Australian Aboriginees. The question is, what gives a person the right to say it? If a non-black man and a black woman make a baby, the baby's only 50% black, but if the black parent is lightskinned and the other parent is pale as fu*k, the baby is still 50%. Can he still use the word if he looks authentically white? What about those that are darker than him and aren't black at all? Or is it just whoever grows up in "da hood" gets to use it? If it is, then why the fu*k do we have this thread :banghead:

brilliant...we should just stop saying it in general...but n*ggas just cant help it
 11 years ago '04        #179
iketaurus 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Debrage said:
^^^^
Damn I love real talk like this... props
that aint real talk that just some fool without a high school education
 11 years ago '04        #180
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 duvalrodney said:
my theory on the n-word...im black and i feel as it came from a word white people used to degrade black people which was nigg//ER then as we became free with rights it became more of a word white people say and get they a.ss beat but black people come on should we really let a stupid word control our anger and actions we should start lookin at these racists and laugh at them because they are dumb and i feel like we beat enough of there a.sses over sayin itt that we proved our point that black people arent nothing to be fu*ked wit...also i think of nigg//ER and n*gga as two different words nigg//ER is what a racist redneck would say and n*gga is what we say when refering to another black person i dont really take offense when white people say n*gga because for 1 im flattered that black has become the race young white people like to imitate i think of them more as groupies....now nigg//ER rings a bell in my head that make me wanna strap when a white/asian/mexican or white says it even a black person and trust me there are a couple of uncle toms out there still who think they not black because they are successful in life these are the few and i mean VERY few white groupies so basically it all comes down to how u say it u know when a person is saying n*gga in a positive way and u know when he is saying it as a f!ghting word i say if tha white boy or what ever aint tryna start sh*t let him say it becase its just gonna make him look stupid dont join him and start arguing and f!ghtin with him cuz thats gonna make u look stupid along with him...kids f!ght over words...adults f!ght for what they believe in ,money, and loved ones

thats real talk but I don't even trip over n!gger, its just a word If they feel they need to say it they are on there last resort, you can shout words all you want but if you touch me its on.

we gotta be bigger than that if you call a white person a zzzzzz sister fu*kin cracker whats he gonna do 9 times outtaq 10 laugh at you we gotta be the same way, when we were getting sprayed down and beat in the streets that was the time to f!ght but now sh*t is different you got use ya head.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy