most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 460 460
when i lived in the hood and was the only white guy on the block I was down with everybody and still would never ever say the N word. Its just wrong. and to be honest with you, cracker just doesn't offend me. It just dont sound offensive to me. So i am the color of a cracker, I mean, I guess its true sorta. although actually i am whiter then most crackers cuz ritz are more of a golden tan.
 11 years ago '05        #142
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 KUMA_3 said:
just whoop her a.ss when u see her on the street....problems solved

Its a double standard black people and the people who have a ghetto pass "have the right to say it". Her crew thought it was cool for say and gave her the pass.

Personally i onlly say the word when im pissed off. anyone else its thier choice. Anyone considered non Hood use at ur own risk. You prolly gonna get your a.ss whooped about it
Dude, take another pic of your tattoo. But this time do it from a distance coz right now you can't tell if that's your arm or your a.ss and it's kinda bugging us out. lol real talk
 01-13-2007, 09:42 AM         #143
Celtjo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man who cares as long as they don't say it in a disrespectful manner or that they don't say zzzzzz, i'm a n*gga by pac's definition n*gga!!!!
 01-13-2007, 09:57 AM         #144
Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah but white ppl invented the word and used it as one of the most vilest insults you can imagine .....african americans and hispanics are both minorities who are part of a community who live in near poverty because of white ppl hispanics can get away with it because of this ....i myself am white and hate that word and will never use it .....its just something built within me if i hear another white person saying it they come off insensitive and ignorant ...i wanna smack the sh*t out of them.
 11 years ago '04        #145
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
I'm black and i voted for I don't care that word has no power over me
 01-13-2007, 10:51 AM         #146
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
persia is a spitting manatee..i hate that bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #147
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 07:55 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #148
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3137 3137
Yeah its dumb, i've seen a lot of white people that say the sh*t all the time. I also know this one white girl who says it no matter who's around, plus almost everyone that lives with her is black but they dont mind it either. I guess i should mention that alot of them were hittin it too though so that might be why.
 01-13-2007, 11:06 AM         #149
duvalrodney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my theory on the n-word...im black and i feel as it came from a word white people used to degrade black people which was nigg//ER then as we became free with rights it became more of a word white people say and get they a.ss beat but black people come on should we really let a stupid word control our anger and actions we should start lookin at these racists and laugh at them because they are dumb and i feel like we beat enough of there a.sses over sayin itt that we proved our point that black people arent nothing to be fu*ked wit...also i think of nigg//ER and n*gga as two different words nigg//ER is what a racist redneck would say and n*gga is what we say when refering to another black person i dont really take offense when white people say n*gga because for 1 im flattered that black has become the race young white people like to imitate i think of them more as groupies....now nigg//ER rings a bell in my head that make me wanna strap when a white/asian/mexican or white says it even a black person and trust me there are a couple of uncle toms out there still who think they not black because they are successful in life these are the few and i mean VERY few white groupies so basically it all comes down to how u say it u know when a person is saying n*gga in a positive way and u know when he is saying it as a f!ghting word i say if tha white boy or what ever aint tryna start sh*t let him say it becase its just gonna make him look stupid dont join him and start arguing and f!ghtin with him cuz thats gonna make u look stupid along with him...kids f!ght over words...adults f!ght for what they believe in ,money, and loved ones

Last edited by duvalrodney; 01-13-2007 at 11:07 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #150
killerego 
space
space
space
$479 | Props total: 75 75
this show is fu*king stupid, white rapper show? who thought this dumb sh*t up, they all look like f*gs, and for those saying she isnt white, shes hispanic, why the fu*k is she on the WHITE rapper show, regardless bi*ch is stupid
 01-13-2007, 01:38 PM         #151
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt it discrimination to say somebody cant say a word just because of there race?
 11 years ago '06        #152
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
lmao!
 01-13-2007, 01:54 PM         #153
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both white and black people need to stop using that ignorant word
 11 years ago '04        #154
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 moneystacks99 said:
u shouldnt even be sayig. eeven if a white boy was tight with us they no not to say it...not they we would beat on him but its just disrespect.
That's the point. I wouldn't say it around you or anyone else i didn't know. They expected me to say that because they didn't view me as "the white boy" they viewed me as the homeboy. Just like if you say it to your friends. They moved beyond race and just saw me as another dude they kicked it with. That's why it wasn't a big deal. I feel like I earned the right to say that to them and they openly accepted me saying it because when it was all over I was their n*gga and they was mines.

remember my earlier post. I don't use that word with anybody now. There are ton of different terms you can use to call someone your homeboy, friend, brotha, fam, cuzo, etc.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-13-2007 at 02:28 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #155
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
Yea i been going through that sh*t all my life, it is wrong but I've ben called that all my life by so-called black people, i am so-called white, My ex partner in rhyme senim silla just did a song he got so upset about that word being used by anybody, it was and still is the most requested song on rude judes show on shade 45,hes black and uses "zzzzzz" since that was edited, he uses the "ere" version,at least 25 times in a song just to get his point across. It aint right to use no matter who you are, but neither is bi*ch, cr&*ka all that degrading sh*t, so until people as a whole can stop using it or stop bing offended by anyone, or offended by everyone, it aint gonna change... I use that word whn I'm slippin' with my peoples who use it with me, all so-called black people, my girls white aint aint trying to hear me use it, I've used it in plenty of songs as well as Hon%*y wich I use alot more, probably 50 times a day...
the sh*t aint one sided its a human race who has to stop adressing people by sects and alos to understand that if you use it regaurdless of your color your keepin' the sh*t alive.
Hard call!
 11 years ago '04        #156
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
With out that word there wouldnt be much to Dave Chappele! or would there?

Last edited by Eklypss; 01-13-2007 at 04:18 PM..
 01-13-2007, 05:27 PM         #157
Five 'n' Lash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anseltmchs said:
i don't care how much they hustle. how many times they got arrested.

it's not cool

u know what, i agree, but....... i want latinos to stop saying it freely too. i dont like it when white people say it and when latinos say. latinos aint us, stop it please.
 11 years ago '05        #158
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
 yumflip said:
No stunt...I know 2 whiteboys from round tha way (Monessen,Pa) who go way hard on tha streets...kids to some sistas...fux w/nothing but n*ggas, & street n*ggas to boot....them boys is official on the hustle side...got records longer than Mutombo's arm...been callin them n*gga since I can remember & they get down like that w/every n*gga they fux w/....I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.
whut would be beatiful if those couple of dudes would even NEVER ever use it...like this friend of mine...group's manager/owner of a record lable i work with outta Texas...he white, married to a sista and is practically only around african americans...i highly doubt he's ever used it, ever...that just called respect...and how it should be for everyone...even those in the same surroundings...
 01-13-2007, 05:49 PM         #159
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Debrage said:
Wow you sound like a lil bi*ch with that comment, how the fu*k you gonna comment on this fat white trick sayin n1gga and you gonna say you stomp white folks for listenin to hip hop loud. Black people like you keep mutha fu*kas thinkin that all black folks are ignorant. GO k!ll YA SELF....

Point blank if you use a term to degrade another race(i.e. Cr@cka) don't get all pus*y when some one who aint black uses n!gga.
fu*k what u talkin about. Period. What I said is reality and what would really happy. I gives a fu*k whether you agree with or like it or not. You come to the Westside of Chi with that whiteboy acting tough sh*t and you get your wig split. fu*kers like you can get it too.....fag**t.
 01-13-2007, 07:50 PM         #160
jjjj04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nope not cool at all this is why it shouldn't be ok to say it at all even if your with your friends its a black word not to be used by anyone else in no case
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy