Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
she should be k!lled

i wish she say that sh*t infront of me
 11 years ago '07        #122
espn03 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 15 15
Man that sh*t gon hit the fan fo real. White people all over gon start thinking its cool to say that sh*t and we gon have to go back to kicking they a.sses like our folks used to do. In the south, that sh*t dont fly!!
 01-13-2007, 01:30 AM         #123
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FAT bi*ch AIN'T EVEN PERSIAN....SHE'S ITALIAN!!!!
 01-13-2007, 01:31 AM         #124
Stoutimous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 espn03 said:
Man that sh*t gon hit the fan fo real. White people all over gon start thinking its cool to say that sh*t and we gon have to go back to kicking they a.sses like our folks used to do. In the south, that sh*t dont fly!!

R U serious!? naw not when a nobody speaks it.
 11 years ago '05        #125
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
on behalf of white people... fu*k HER
 01-13-2007, 02:08 AM         #126
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The polls options suck and so does her rapping skills, sounds like a bad imitation of Hov!
 01-13-2007, 02:19 AM         #127
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets start the revalation hahahahaaa
 01-13-2007, 02:32 AM         #128
shytown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MzGangstaGirl said:
that white rap show is mocking hip hop, whoever came up with the idea with the show should be hanged or shot in the face

LOL ITS ALL ABOUT THA MONEY
I AINT SAYIN THAT SHE SHOULD BE
ABLE TO SAY n*gga BUT I GOT AFEW
WHITE HOMIES LADIES AND GUYS
THAT SAY n*gga BUT THEY HAVE A PASS
CUZ THEY GREW UP IN THA HOOD
I DONT KNOW HER BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCC
PUT A DICC IN THA bi*chES MOUTH
AND THEN SHE WONT SAY ANYTHIN ELSE
 01-13-2007, 03:46 AM         #129
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many fu*king hyprocrites in this thread
 01-13-2007, 04:23 AM         #130
Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Whats Good Yo said:
i hate that fat bi*ch
:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #131
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
seriously... if you have a problem with her saying it, then you stop saying it. Enough with the fu*king double standards. If you don't like to hear it, then quit the sh*t your damn self.
 01-13-2007, 07:13 AM         #132
Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^stfu persia u racist biatch
 01-13-2007, 07:24 AM         #133
RmK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was at this camp in lower michigan and this white guy was calling people his n*gga...and the kids who were mostly black didn't have a problem with it cuz' he apparently grew up with them.
 11 years ago '04        #134
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
If white kids grow up around us and thats all they hear all day what you expect them to say? I'm not saying its right but its not surprising either my homey scott (white) grew up around the way and thats how we all talk to eachother so when he'd come around us in school and say "what up n*gga" I wouldn't trip, I don't really give a fu*k cause if a white person gets to the point where they are saying it in a racist way they know thats all they have to say to bring that beast up outta you, I'm smarter than that and yall gotta be too.

big pun and fat joe says it guess what? they ain't black either.

if you get mad whe people of other races say it stop saying it yaself and stop letting ya friends say it around you.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-13-2007 at 08:05 AM..
 01-13-2007, 07:51 AM         #135
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaAmen said:
Where the fu*k is you from? Monessen? Where the fu*k is that? I gives a fu*k! In the Chi we'd strong arm them f*g**t a.ss Whiteboyz for even playing hip hop music loud in they car in my hood.....fu*k iz wrong wit yall in PA?
Wow you sound like a lil bi*ch with that comment, how the fu*k you gonna comment on this fat white trick sayin n1gga and you gonna say you stomp white folks for listenin to hip hop loud. Black people like you keep mutha fu*kas thinkin that all black folks are ignorant. GO k!ll YA SELF....

Point blank if you use a term to degrade another race(i.e. Cr@cka) don't get all pus*y when some one who aint black uses n!gga.
 01-13-2007, 07:52 AM         #136
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
If white kids grow up around us and thats all they hear all day what you expect them to say? I'm not saying its right but its not surprising either my homey scott (white) grew up around the way and thats how we all talk to eachother so when he'd come around us in school and say "what up n*gga" I wouldn't trip, I don't really give a fu*k cause if a white person gets to the point where they are saying it in a racist way they know thats all they have to say to bring that beast up outta you, I'm smarter than that and yall gotta be too.

big pun and fat joe says it guess what? they ain't black either.

if you get mad whe people of other races say it stop saying it yaself and stop letting ya friends say it around.
Damn my point exactly, props for bein so true
 01-13-2007, 07:56 AM         #137
EastCoast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She could get it.
 11 years ago '04        #138
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,676 | Props total: 30873 30873
man that fat girl be trippin whos she really think she is, a overweight loser who desperate black guys fu*k on the side so she thinks shes one of them.haha what a joke that girl is gonna have a successful life,successful at having kids from unknown fathers and collecting dissability for being overweight,i cant believe that dude didnt battle her man it couldve been the funniest rap ever
 01-13-2007, 08:09 AM         #139
Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big pun and fat joe are hispanic they r allowed to say it ...white ppl cant tho its too racist.
 11 years ago '04        #140
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Simon_Da_Snipa said:
big pun and fat joe are hispanic they r allowed to say it ...white ppl cant tho its too racist.

duke thats a double standard, if you look at what the word originally meant its purpose was to offend us and demean our people but over time we started to flip it, sorta like a fat person'll call them self "lil dude" or just put big infront of their name in other words we made it cool

a black person can't call another black person n*gger and have the same impact as it being said from a white person true BUT you can't pick who gets to say it and who doesn't n*gga is n*gga cause if pun and them were using it in a racist way ya'll would be pissed. like I said if someone that wasn't black was from my hood or they grew up with me and my n*ggas 9 times outta 10 they heard that word all day so when they said it I would never trip, Infact it doesn't bother me at all cause if you get mad when you here and are willing to lay hands on that person he has power over you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
167 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy