Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

01-13-2007, 03:46 AM         #126
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many fu*king hyprocrites in this thread

01-13-2007, 04:23 AM         #127
Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Whats Good Yo said
i hate that fat bi*ch
:applause:

12 years ago '05        #128
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,575 | Props total: 152 152
seriously... if you have a problem with her saying it, then you stop saying it. Enough with the fu*king double standards. If you don't like to hear it, then quit the sh*t your damn self.

01-13-2007, 07:13 AM         #129
Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^stfu persia u racist biatch

01-13-2007, 07:24 AM         #130
RmK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was at this camp in lower michigan and this white guy was calling people his n*gga...and the kids who were mostly black didn't have a problem with it cuz' he apparently grew up with them.

12 years ago '04        #131
Ra-da-god 34 heat pts34
space
space
$12,926 | Props total: 3448 3448
If white kids grow up around us and thats all they hear all day what you expect them to say? I'm not saying its right but its not surprising either my homey scott (white) grew up around the way and thats how we all talk to eachother so when he'd come around us in school and say "what up n*gga" I wouldn't trip, I don't really give a fu*k cause if a white person gets to the point where they are saying it in a racist way they know thats all they have to say to bring that beast up outta you, I'm smarter than that and yall gotta be too.

big pun and fat joe says it guess what? they ain't black either.

if you get mad whe people of other races say it stop saying it yaself and stop letting ya friends say it around you.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-13-2007 at 08:05 AM..

01-13-2007, 07:51 AM         #132
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaAmen said
Where the fu*k is you from? Monessen? Where the fu*k is that? I gives a fu*k! In the Chi we'd strong arm them f*g**t a.ss Whiteboyz for even playing hip hop music loud in they car in my hood.....fu*k iz wrong wit yall in PA?
Wow you sound like a lil bi*ch with that comment, how the fu*k you gonna comment on this fat white trick sayin n1gga and you gonna say you stomp white folks for listenin to hip hop loud. Black people like you keep mutha fu*kas thinkin that all black folks are ignorant. GO k!ll YA SELF....

Point blank if you use a term to degrade another race(i.e. Cr@cka) don't get all pus*y when some one who aint black uses n!gga.

01-13-2007, 07:52 AM         #133
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said
If white kids grow up around us and thats all they hear all day what you expect them to say? I'm not saying its right but its not surprising either my homey scott (white) grew up around the way and thats how we all talk to eachother so when he'd come around us in school and say "what up n*gga" I wouldn't trip, I don't really give a fu*k cause if a white person gets to the point where they are saying it in a racist way they know thats all they have to say to bring that beast up outta you, I'm smarter than that and yall gotta be too.

big pun and fat joe says it guess what? they ain't black either.

if you get mad whe people of other races say it stop saying it yaself and stop letting ya friends say it around.
Damn my point exactly, props for bein so true

01-13-2007, 07:56 AM         #134
EastCoast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She could get it.

12 years ago '04        #135
two-face 97 heat pts97
space
space
$45,401 | Props total: 47576 47576
man that fat girl be trippin whos she really think she is, a overweight loser who desperate black guys fu*k on the side so she thinks shes one of them.haha what a joke that girl is gonna have a successful life,successful at having kids from unknown fathers and collecting dissability for being overweight,i cant believe that dude didnt battle her man it couldve been the funniest rap ever

01-13-2007, 08:09 AM         #136
Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big pun and fat joe are hispanic they r allowed to say it ...white ppl cant tho its too racist.

12 years ago '04        #137
Ra-da-god 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Simon_Da_Snipa said
big pun and fat joe are hispanic they r allowed to say it ...white ppl cant tho its too racist.

duke thats a double standard, if you look at what the word originally meant its purpose was to offend us and demean our people but over time we started to flip it, sorta like a fat person'll call them self "lil dude" or just put big infront of their name in other words we made it cool

a black person can't call another black person n*gger and have the same impact as it being said from a white person true BUT you can't pick who gets to say it and who doesn't n*gga is n*gga cause if pun and them were using it in a racist way ya'll would be pissed. like I said if someone that wasn't black was from my hood or they grew up with me and my n*ggas 9 times outta 10 they heard that word all day so when they said it I would never trip, Infact it doesn't bother me at all cause if you get mad when you here and are willing to lay hands on that person he has power over you.

12 years ago '06        #138
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 651 651
when i lived in the hood and was the only white guy on the block I was down with everybody and still would never ever say the N word. Its just wrong. and to be honest with you, cracker just doesn't offend me. It just dont sound offensive to me. So i am the color of a cracker, I mean, I guess its true sorta. although actually i am whiter then most crackers cuz ritz are more of a golden tan.

12 years ago '05        #139
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 KUMA_3 said
just whoop her a.ss when u see her on the street....problems solved

Its a double standard black people and the people who have a ghetto pass "have the right to say it". Her crew thought it was cool for say and gave her the pass.

Personally i onlly say the word when im pissed off. anyone else its thier choice. Anyone considered non Hood use at ur own risk. You prolly gonna get your a.ss whooped about it
Dude, take another pic of your tattoo. But this time do it from a distance coz right now you can't tell if that's your arm or your a.ss and it's kinda bugging us out. lol real talk

01-13-2007, 09:42 AM         #140
Celtjo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man who cares as long as they don't say it in a disrespectful manner or that they don't say zzzzzz, i'm a n*gga by pac's definition n*gga!!!!

01-13-2007, 09:57 AM         #141
Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah but white ppl invented the word and used it as one of the most vilest insults you can imagine .....african americans and hispanics are both minorities who are part of a community who live in near poverty because of white ppl hispanics can get away with it because of this ....i myself am white and hate that word and will never use it .....its just something built within me if i hear another white person saying it they come off insensitive and ignorant ...i wanna smack the sh*t out of them.

12 years ago '04        #142
Ra-da-god 34 heat pts34
space
space
I'm black and i voted for I don't care that word has no power over me

01-13-2007, 10:51 AM         #143
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
persia is a spitting manatee..i hate that bi*ch

12 years ago '06        #144
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 07:55 PM..

12 years ago '06        #145
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,271 | Props total: 4780 4780
Yeah its dumb, i've seen a lot of white people that say the sh*t all the time. I also know this one white girl who says it no matter who's around, plus almost everyone that lives with her is black but they dont mind it either. I guess i should mention that alot of them were hittin it too though so that might be why.

01-13-2007, 11:06 AM         #146
duvalrodney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my theory on the n-word...im black and i feel as it came from a word white people used to degrade black people which was nigg//ER then as we became free with rights it became more of a word white people say and get they a.ss beat but black people come on should we really let a stupid word control our anger and actions we should start lookin at these racists and laugh at them because they are dumb and i feel like we beat enough of there a.sses over sayin itt that we proved our point that black people arent nothing to be fu*ked wit...also i think of nigg//ER and n*gga as two different words nigg//ER is what a racist redneck would say and n*gga is what we say when refering to another black person i dont really take offense when white people say n*gga because for 1 im flattered that black has become the race young white people like to imitate i think of them more as groupies....now nigg//ER rings a bell in my head that make me wanna strap when a white/asian/mexican or white says it even a black person and trust me there are a couple of uncle toms out there still who think they not black because they are successful in life these are the few and i mean VERY few white groupies so basically it all comes down to how u say it u know when a person is saying n*gga in a positive way and u know when he is saying it as a f!ghting word i say if tha white boy or what ever aint tryna start sh*t let him say it becase its just gonna make him look stupid dont join him and start arguing and f!ghtin with him cuz thats gonna make u look stupid along with him...kids f!ght over words...adults f!ght for what they believe in ,money, and loved ones

Last edited by duvalrodney; 01-13-2007 at 11:07 AM..

12 years ago '04        #147
killerego 
space
space
space
$525 | Props total: 84 84
this show is fu*king stupid, white rapper show? who thought this dumb sh*t up, they all look like f*gs, and for those saying she isnt white, shes hispanic, why the fu*k is she on the WHITE rapper show, regardless bi*ch is stupid

01-13-2007, 01:38 PM         #148
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt it discrimination to say somebody cant say a word just because of there race?

12 years ago '06        #149
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
lmao!

01-13-2007, 01:54 PM         #150
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both white and black people need to stop using that ignorant word

Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  53
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
92 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  41
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
132 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+256online now  39
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
209 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
28 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  19
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
60 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ‘Scared Straight’ Program
126 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+40online now  12
Image(s) inside t1g b1tties