Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 01-12-2007, 07:21 PM         #101
All_Daz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
I'll slap her.

I feel you homie!!!!
 01-12-2007, 07:34 PM         #102
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm done talking to you he haw go fu*k yourself....
 11 years ago '04        #103
Rajj 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 7 7
she looks like Rosie Odonnell's little sister....
 11 years ago '05        #104
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Honestly I dont think ANYBODY should use the "N" word. If rappers dont want white people say it then they shouldn't sell their records for white people to buy. Do you really think white people dont say the "N" word when they're alone listening and rapping to their favorite rapper?
 01-12-2007, 09:01 PM         #105
Ilevakam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She refuses

How lame, its not hard to not say a word. Most people hold back their cuss words everyday, why can't she?
 11 years ago '04        #106
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
yo dat jon brown cat who keeps talkin bou the ghetto revival and bein the king of the burbs is the funniest sh*t i ever seen...PLUS dat sh*t where da white dude who got kicked off for not writing a verse 2 spit lol..dta n*gga MC SERCH got HOT AS HELL...i thought dat n*gga was finna start throwin some hands wit dat foo...lol...dat n*gga was like UR NOT MY DAD!! U SHUT UP!!! lol and stormed off.......i luv dis show more dan dat ghetto a.ss i luv ny show...sh*t is wack
 11 years ago '04        #107
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
ohhh dat bi*ch persia....she kno damn well she cudnt get away wit dat sh*t down here in da L...shed get her a.ss shot
 11 years ago '06        #108
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,583 | Props total: 5515 5515
That show shouldnt be being watched by a single person anyway as it is. NONSENSE.
 01-13-2007, 12:30 AM         #109
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she looks mixed anyways
 11 years ago '04        #110
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
that's why i don't like ny. that arrogance and disrespect they have for everyone. and then for whites in ny the arrogance and disrespect magnifies. how can u be "hood" and do hip hop and not respect the creators of the art. as a white person to say that word is a spit in every black person's face and on top of that she wants to get famous off of black ppl. makes me sick. she deserves to get stomped out. hung. dragged by a ford pick up like the blacks that have been called that word. it does matter what race u r when u say it and if u think it doesn't matter then u r very naive.
 01-13-2007, 12:35 AM         #111
-|GLYdeR1|- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dirty fat biatch|.
 01-13-2007, 12:36 AM         #112
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:

[pic - click to view]

She looks like a fat Fergie

That's the picture yall showing of her and dissing?

Shiiiit........I'd ride that bi*ch into the ground. :wow:
 01-13-2007, 12:41 AM         #113
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
No stunt...I know 2 whiteboys from round tha way (Monessen,Pa) who go way hard on tha streets...kids to some sistas...fux w/nothing but n*ggas, & street n*ggas to boot....them boys is official on the hustle side...got records longer than Mutombo's arm...been callin them n*gga since I can remember & they get down like that w/every n*gga they fux w/....I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.

Where the fu*k is you from? Monessen? Where the fu*k is that? I gives a fu*k! In the Chi we'd strong arm them f*g**t a.ss Whiteboyz for even playing hip hop music loud in they car in my hood.....fu*k iz wrong wit yall in PA?
 01-13-2007, 12:42 AM         #114
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That show is terrible, get this racist sh*t off my TV
 01-13-2007, 12:48 AM         #115
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KINGB4EVER'06 said:
you got some nerve trying to call someone a racist

you out of all people on here......

you know you and a couple of your fellow hicks know you take the cake theres no point in me even talking to you..

u know how I feel about you and your kind k!ll yourself bi*ch
:applause: Lol......
 01-13-2007, 12:48 AM         #116
Stoutimous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree no1 should be using that type of language BUT....Gotta love how some of you upset of the racism, but then turn around and represent the racism. hahaha SMART.... think again
 01-13-2007, 12:51 AM         #117
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that white rap show is mocking hip hop, whoever came up with the idea with the show should be hanged or shot in the face
 11 years ago '04        #118
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 anseltmchs said:
(persia from vh1's "white rapper show" )

In the first episode, Persia repeatedly uses the N-word, to the dismay of several castmates but the glee of producers in the control room. Soon Berrin informs the cast, "That word don't play here, regardless" and bestows a giant silver chain with an enormous "N-word" medallion upon Persia, who must wear it for 24 hours.

Persia tearfully promises to change her ways, although she backtracked in her AP interview. "The pain in the back of my neck kind of caused me to have a nervous breakdown," she claimed. "Afterward, I came to realize I'm from New York it's kind of different for us. It's how I speak with my friends; it's how I'm always going to speak with my friends."

i'm black and I use the n-word from time to time, but never in mixed company. i find it weird that she claims to be so "hood," because in my hood she'd get her a.ss tapped for being disrespectful. she's disrespecting all the people that died from the racism tied to that word.

peep her myspace and look at all the support she's getting.

Well. I use "n*gga" frequently. I like the word. I use it as a noun, to describe a person. The person can be white, black, Hispanic, or Asian. I still use n*gga. The only white person I let use "n*gga" around me is my n*gga Tony. He's from Croatia and on the college basketball team. His accent is funny as sh*t and he's a cool a.ss dude. The basketball team (predominantly black) have no objection to him saying it.

Other people though, only get one warning from me. After that it's get out my face or get stole on.
 01-13-2007, 12:53 AM         #119
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^ lmao at the fat bi*ch pic, she's faker blood than game lol
 11 years ago '05        #120
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 MzGangstaGirl said:
that white rap show is mocking hip hop, whoever came up with the idea with the show should be hanged or shot in the face

i totally agree....and how the fu*k did they come up with these people....why not have one hot a.ss rap/talent search show instead of some bullsh*t nothing but white/no talent wannabes

and this is coming from a white guy/who has more talent then anyone on the show(which isn't saying much)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy