Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 01-12-2007, 04:27 PM         #61
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Or....that's all you could come up w/....either way, just stick to thuggin & leave the thinking to us.
ill do both homeboy and maybe you think too much thats why your whiteboys that are "zzzzzzish" always call you n*gga and you never check them
 11 years ago '04        #62
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 yumflip said:
So because the best hockey player in the world is playin in the area I rep, I gotta be white....stop lettin massa pump the preconcieved notions in ya head B....

Anyway...like I said earlier....the whiteboys I know are stereotypically more "zzzzzzish" than I am...not by choice, but because of the environment they grew up in....live as close to a "black" life than most white people even can fathom...I mean, cats is ready to call me white because of a hockey play for an avy, but I can't call two dudes who live a stereotypical street n*gga life, "n*gga"?...Fukk outta here....

I don't get you dudes....wanting ownership of the word "n*gga/zzzzzz" like it's something limited to black people....white people can be n*ggas too....ignorance knows no boundaries.
you cant be this dumb
 01-12-2007, 04:32 PM         #63
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Saying n*gga amongst your friends is one thing

But when you're on national TV, it makes you look like a goddamn moron
Definitely, and it will start making it okay for other people to call us that when they do mean it in the overtly racist way.
 01-12-2007, 04:36 PM         #64
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this Remy Ma wanna be fat fu*king slob
 01-12-2007, 04:38 PM         #65
Tecknique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
please don't say it white people...you've said it enough in history
 11 years ago '06        #66
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Mr. Future said:
that sh*t is crazy in NY, I wa up there with my step brother and he has a mixed group of friends and this one white cat said n*gga, so I called him a "dirty n*gga"(yeah I stepped off the level) and he took offense...tha fuk?.. So... I pulled out on him c*cked hammer and all(I woulda hit em, not bust em tho). cuz, Im from the south and he was already talkin loose about how gangsta this and that, but I don't fux wit that thats just blatant disrespect and seein how far you can go.
ha ha...
 11 years ago '06        #67
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 yumflip said:
First off....if a white person wanted to insult me by saying it...it's on & crackin'...secondly....we need to accept the fact the word was originally intended to harm & insult us...just because we've accepted it doesn't change the history of the word....crack is different from powder, but @ the end of the day it's still coke....no matter how we flip "n*gga/zzzzzz", origin of the word tells the real story....so if you use it as a term of endearment or insult, the word still has the same meaning, just different connotations...it's all semantics.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #68
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,622 | Props total: 2275 2275
 REAL_NESS said:
ill do both homeboy and maybe you think too much thats why your whiteboys that are "zzzzzzish" always call you n*gga and you never check them
Yep...you're right....happens all the time....:rolleyes:

& you're right I think alot...think bout how to shake clown a.ss fake thugs & super tough n*ggas who wouldn't bust a balloon w/a needle.
 11 years ago '05        #69
K. Fraze 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
first off, she aint a rapper lol

2ndly fat joe n dj khaled been saying the sh*t for years n them dudes the same skin tone as paris hilton...
 01-12-2007, 04:57 PM         #70
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Future said:
that sh*t is crazy in NY, I wa up there with my step brother and he has a mixed group of friends and this one white cat said n*gga, so I called him a "dirty n*gga"(yeah I stepped off the level) and he took offense...tha fuk?.. So... I pulled out on him c*cked hammer and all(I woulda hit em, not bust em tho). cuz, Im from the south and he was already talkin loose about how gangsta this and that, but I don't fux wit that thats just blatant disrespect and seein how far you can go.
Damn gee yous a ganksta!
 11 years ago '06        #71
anseltmchs 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 K. Fraze said:
first off, she aint a rapper lol

2ndly fat joe n dj khaled been saying the sh*t for years n them dudes the same skin tone as paris hilton...
i noticed that as well...personally i don't even allow a black person to call me a n*gga if i don't know them. and yes i'm black, if dj khaled said "wassup my n*gga" to me, i'd check him.
 11 years ago '04        #72
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
The N word shoudnt be sad whether white or blac especialy black people period............Just a shame though. and dont nobody gve the tired excuse the meaning is different from N-I-G-G-E-R from N-I-G-G-A. Just a damn sham eabout this generation, damn........
 11 years ago '04        #73
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
i meant to type shouldnt be said,
 11 years ago '06        #74
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
Jus cuz you white and you grew up around black people or you hang around a lot still dont give you no free pass
 11 years ago '04        #75
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
man i know some white boys that grew up with mainly n*ggas and thats how they be talkin, but they wouldnt do dat sh*t on TV

white boys ridin bikes sellin dope and they aint even in junior high yet... them lil boys were cool as hell fuk da color
 01-12-2007, 05:12 PM         #76
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
She's hispanic?

It's called the White Rapper Show...

was about to say that.
 11 years ago '04        #77
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 yumflip said:
First off....if a white person wanted to insult me by saying it...it's on & crackin'...secondly....we need to accept the fact the word was originally intended to harm & insult us...just because we've accepted it doesn't change the history of the word....crack is different from powder, but @ the end of the day it's still coke....no matter how we flip "n*gga/zzzzzz", origin of the word tells the real story....so if you use it as a term of endearment or insult, the word still has the same meaning, just different connotations...it's all semantics.
Exactly, if you know this then why are you letting the white dudes call you n*gga? Seems like your agruing my point.
 11 years ago '05        #78
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
fu*k That Fat bi*ch and fu*k Her MySpace With That MOB BullShyt.
 01-12-2007, 05:23 PM         #79
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jshinn05 said:
Jus cuz you white and you grew up around black people or you hang around a lot still dont give you no free pass
i mean if blacks around her dont care about her sayin it around them then thats one thing, but she shouldnt be sayin that sh*t on TV like that
 11 years ago '04        #80
kicko 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
as if having a white rapper show is not bad enough
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy