Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 01-12-2007, 03:45 PM         #41
djGHOSTtrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha fat fergie
 01-12-2007, 03:46 PM         #42
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
SHE IS NOT EVEN WHITE, she's hispanic you dirty fu*king ape

EAT A d*ck HICK

keep callin a fu*king mexican "white" and when the arabs blow up the towers again, your black a.ss should be beat for it.

fu*k you skinkhead I can smell your kind coming a mile away

you're obviously a dumb muthafu*ka.. one who calls mexicans "crackers".

I apolgize to the (few) cool white people in the world I thought she was white I made a mistake....

Anyway fu*k her too if she is'nt of any african heritage fu*k t5hat bi*ch and anyone who's defending her....

miccheckaracker bi*ch fu*k you salt
 01-12-2007, 03:47 PM         #43
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
No stunt...I know 2 whiteboys from round tha way (Monessen,Pa) who go way hard on tha streets...kids to some sistas...fux w/nothing but n*ggas, & street n*ggas to boot....them boys is official on the hustle side...got records longer than Mutombo's arm...been callin them n*gga since I can remember & they get down like that w/every n*gga they fux w/....I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.
shut the fu*k up
 11 years ago '06        #44
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 REAL_NESS said:
shut the fu*k up
Wow...you're real tough....you canTYPE "STFU"....

Make like a frog & HOP OFF!!!
 11 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 yumflip said:
I don't get you dudes....wanting ownership of the word "n*gga/zzzzzz" like it's something limited to black people....white people can be n*ggas too....ignorance knows no boundaries.

I don't say n*gga and i'm black, but i don't get you for not manning up when you a white dude calls you n*gga. Also n*gga don't mean ignorance and any real black person would know that.
 11 years ago '04        #46
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
she says she's 'hood' right ? a white person from the hood know not to say the n-word cuz they will get fu*ked up .
sorry that's not true...........
 01-12-2007, 03:56 PM         #47
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She better correct that shyt now...because if she come out and say that word publically in the wrong place her feelins gonna get hurt..I know a rack of people including myself who would not think twice before catchin a charge on some random a.ss none black person who says that word ....
 01-12-2007, 03:59 PM         #48
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
no fu*k you, you filthy mud faced f*g**t

dont come in here being racist against white people and expect muthafu*kas to lay down for you you ignorant dumbass, cause ill beat the lint out of your fu*kin head

if you knew what the fu*k you were talkin about in the first place, you would realize you were being RACIST to the wrong fu*kin people

you got some nerve trying to call someone a racist

you out of all people on here......

you know you and a couple of your fellow hicks know you take the cake theres no point in me even talking to you..

u know how I feel about you and your kind k!ll yourself bi*ch

Last edited by KINGB4EVER'06; 01-12-2007 at 04:01 PM..
 01-12-2007, 04:00 PM         #49
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Wow...you're real tough....you canTYPE "STFU"....

Make like a frog & HOP OFF!!!
shut the fu*k up cornball
 11 years ago '06        #50
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mysonne said:
I don't say n*gga and i'm black, but i don't get you for not manning up when you a white dude calls you n*gga. Also n*gga don't mean ignorance and any real black person would know that.
First off....if a white person wanted to insult me by saying it...it's on & crackin'...secondly....we need to accept the fact the word was originally intended to harm & insult us...just because we've accepted it doesn't change the history of the word....crack is different from powder, but @ the end of the day it's still coke....no matter how we flip "n*gga/zzzzzz", origin of the word tells the real story....so if you use it as a term of endearment or insult, the word still has the same meaning, just different connotations...it's all semantics.
 11 years ago '06        #51
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
shut the fu*k up cornball
Again....you're come @ me w/E-Beef, but I'm a cornball?

*best Nipsey Russell voice*

"Rrrriiiiiiiigggggghhhhtttt"
 01-12-2007, 04:03 PM         #52
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she says she's 'hood' right ? a white person from the hood know not to say the n-word cuz they will get fu*ked up .
I think this is true, although there are circumstances where a kool as urbanized white person may be allowed by his boyz/her girlz to say the word but only between them (I don't allow that shyt kool or not)....the same person better not go out and throw that word around especially around people they don't know hood or not thats a a.ss whoopin waitin to happen.....
 01-12-2007, 04:04 PM         #53
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Again....you're come @ me w/E-Beef, but I'm a cornball?

*best Nipsey Russell voice*

"Rrrriiiiiiiigggggghhhhtttt"
"e-beef" whats that? you just write a paragraph of bullsh*t talking about white boys who are "n*ggarish" and have the nerve to call someone else ignorant?
 11 years ago '05        #54
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
she is not good looking and her skills are :thumbsdow

and this sh*t is dumb regardless of herself as a person.... I donŽt know if weŽll ever live in a society without sh*t like this, but as long as weŽre not, she shouldnŽt fu*kING SAY IT ON TV damn.
 11 years ago '06        #55
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
"e-beef" whats that? you just write a paragraph of bullsh*t talking about white boys who are "n*ggarish" and have the nerve to call someone else ignorant?
Doggie...instead of rebutting my points, you came up with such poignant & insightful stuff like "STFU"......joker.....

my point is they act like what is a stereotypical n*gga, so why couldn't I say it to them & them to me if it's not false....I mean, you're sig is like Jersey n*ggas never stop thuggin, so if thats not some n*ggarish sh*t, then I don't know what is....REAL black folk don't get juiced up to act like a**holes & social deviants & take some pride in that sh*t....n*ggas do....these dudes are in the n*gga category....talkin sh*t bout fukkin multiple broads...n*gga sh*t....irresponsible parenting...n*gga sh*t...pride in being a "successful" dope dealer...n*gga sh*t....pride in being the most violent....n*gga sh*t...

They grew up in a predominately black lower class neighborhood....they had an appreciation of black culture, but a love of n*gga culture....so in my eyes, thems some n*ggas.
 11 years ago '04        #56
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
hahah man i looked at that dude john browns myspace page its so fu*kin funny
this dude is such a joke. and mad people comin on his site like yo b ghetto revival!!!! king of da burbz!! yah dude youre so cool
fu*kin wack as hell
 01-12-2007, 04:18 PM         #57
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Doggie...instead of rebutting my points, you came up with such poignant & insightful stuff like "STFU"......joker.....

my point is they act like what is a stereotypical n*gga, so why couldn't I say it to them & them to me if it's not false....I mean, you're sig is like Jersey n*ggas never stop thuggin, so if thats not some n*ggarish sh*t, then I don't know what is....REAL black folk don't get juiced up to act like a**holes & social deviants & take some pride in that sh*t....n*ggas do....these dudes are in the n*gga category....talkin sh*t bout fukkin multiple broads...n*gga sh*t....irresponsible parenting...n*gga sh*t...pride in being a "successful" dope dealer...n*gga sh*t....pride in being the most violent....n*gga sh*t...

They grew up in a predominately black lower class neighborhood....they had an appreciation of black culture, but a love of n*gga culture....so in my eyes, thems some n*ggas.
what you were saying was so retarded all it deserved was a shut the fu*k up
 11 years ago '06        #58
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
She's hispanic?

It's called the White Rapper Show...

11 years ago '06        #59
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
what you were saying was so retarded all it deserved was a shut the fu*k up
Or....that's all you could come up w/....either way, just stick to thuggin & leave the thinking to us.
 11 years ago '04        #60
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,813 | Props total: 7 7
black rappers say it,why not let white ones say it to?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy