Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
if people are watching it and constantly commenting on it, it makes for good television. i got white homeboyz that i grew up it wit. they say it because they fam, but the fu*kers in the limelight are saying because it gets them attention, and that is where the beat down comes in.real talk.

i'm black and I use the n-word from time to time, but never in mixed company. i find it weird that she claims to be so "hood," because in my hood she'd get her a.ss tapped for being disrespectful. she's disrespecting all the people that died from the racism tied to that word.
disrespecting all the white people who died from the use of that word??? Who are you really trying to convince me or YOU. Dog what planet DO you live on???????? More like all the blacks who were hung for even saying hello to a white woman ever heard of strange fruit??????? Prolly not and your ignorance shows that. In New York in the hood that's how sh*t is or in any other hood for that matter.

Last edited by marcchrome; 01-12-2007 at 03:15 PM..
 01-12-2007, 03:15 PM         #22
KUMA_3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just whoop her a.ss when u see her on the street....problems solved

Its a double standard black people and the people who have a ghetto pass "have the right to say it". Her crew thought it was cool for say and gave her the pass.

Personally i onlly say the word when im pissed off. anyone else its thier choice. Anyone considered non Hood use at ur own risk. You prolly gonna get your a.ss whooped about it

Last edited by KUMA_3; 01-12-2007 at 03:21 PM..
 01-12-2007, 03:16 PM         #23
D@MN JOKeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big fu*king deal. It's just a word. Doesn't matter what it meant anymore. Everyone should stop saying it. I mean, if it's so offensive, we shouldn't be trying to hard to hold onto it and make it "ours". We don't need it if that's the case. A word.. A fu*king word.. Christ
 11 years ago '04        #24
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Yo back in the day I would say it. I went to a predominantly black middle school which was right next to the HS. Growin up all the fools I kicked it with called me their nia and I would say the same to them. It's not about the -a or the -er. It's a term of endearment when you use it amongst friends. I know that being white, I pretty much had to earn that respect amongst my friends. I couldn't just say it to anyone. Me and the homeboys were on a level like that.

I don't say it anymore because as I grew older, I realized that there's really no reason for me to say it. There's a bunch of other terms you can use to call someone your homeboy. As for this chick. bi*ch is tryin' way, WAY, too hard. She's sayin' it cuz she's tryin' to be hard, which she's not, she just got a loud mouth.

D@MN JOKeR said:
Big fu*king deal. It's just a word. Doesn't matter what it meant anymore. Everyone should stop saying it. I mean, if it's so offensive, we shouldn't be trying to hard to hold onto it and make it "ours". We don't need it if that's the case. A word.. A fu*king word.. Christ

Because it was used as a form of oppression for so long, the black community using it amongst eachother is a form or resistance. They adopted a term that was used to discriminate them, and turned it into a form of empowerment. It's kind of like (pardon the comparisson) the word queer. Queer used to be a derogatory term for gays. Now you hear gays calling eachother queer. It's like them sayin' "look it doesn't bother me". (no homo)

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-12-2007 at 03:22 PM..
 01-12-2007, 03:20 PM         #25
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that cracker bi*ch and her friends and anyone cool with this sh*t.....
 11 years ago '06        #26
anseltmchs 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 Barney Gumbel said:
nobody should use that word...period.
true, but the damage is done
 11 years ago '05        #27
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
I agree that she shouldnt be usin it on national TV I guess,
But I really dont see the big deal.

She isnt insulting anybody intentionally when saying n*gga, she isnt demoralizing blacks by saying it, if anythings shes givin props to the black community sayin she wishes she were actually a part of it.

But like I said, it isnt straight for it to be done on national TV I guess, but keep this in mind.

If 2 white people chillin with 10 black people every day who constantly end their sentences with the word "n*gga," then eventually that sh*ts gonna rub off and it just starts commin out of the white dudes mouths without even thinkin anything of it.

Eh, both sides of the argument are correct,
Thats the way it usually goes.
 01-12-2007, 03:21 PM         #28
stonedIZtheWAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she says she's 'hood' right ? a white person from the hood know not to say the n-word cuz they will get fu*ked up .
 11 years ago '04        #29
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 yumflip said:
No stunt...I know 2 whiteboys from round tha way (Monessen,Pa) who go way hard on tha streets...kids to some sistas...fux w/nothing but n*ggas, & street n*ggas to boot....them boys is official on the hustle side...got records longer than Mutombo's arm...been callin them n*gga since I can remember & they get down like that w/every n*gga they fux w/....I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.
hockey player in your avy naw your not black...
 11 years ago '05        #30
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 KINGB4EVER'06 said:
fu*k that cracker bi*ch and her friends and anyone cool with this sh*t.....

Please tell me how this isnt a racist comment,

This bullsh*t has got to stop.

Ban this kid for using racist comments,
If a white guy said the same thing about blacks in a post he'd be instantly banned.
 11 years ago '06        #31
anseltmchs 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I agree that she shouldnt be usin it on national TV I guess,
But I really dont see the big deal.

She isnt insulting anybody intentionally when saying n*gga, she isnt demoralizing blacks by saying it, if anythings shes givin props to the black community sayin she wishes she were actually a part of it.

But like I said, it isnt straight for it to be done on national TV I guess, but keep this in mind.

If 2 white people chillin with 10 black people every day who constantly end their sentences with the word "n*gga," then eventually that sh*ts gonna rub off and it just starts commin out of the white dudes mouths without even thinkin anything of it.

Eh, both sides of the argument are correct,
Thats the way it usually goes.

not true, cause eminem doesn't use it and look who he's around
 11 years ago '04        #32
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 ruff said:

[pic - click to view]

She looks like a fat Fergie
id bang hell out her
 11 years ago '06        #33
anseltmchs 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 marcchrome said:
if people are watching it and constantly commenting on it, it makes for good television. i got white homeboyz that i grew up it wit. they say it because they fam, but the fu*kers in the limelight are saying because it gets them attention, and that is where the beat down comes in.

real talk.

disrespecting all the white people who died from the use of that word??? Who are you really trying to convince me or YOU. Dog what planet DO you live on???????? More like all the blacks who were hung for even saying hello to a white woman ever heard of strange fruit??????? Prolly not and your ignorance shows that. In New York in the hood that's how sh*t is or in any other hood for that matter.
if i'm ignorant then you can't read.

i wrote "racism tied to that word", which included lynchings, segregation, church bombings, etc. to go on national television and use that word like it's nothingit is very disrespctful.

on another note, homie i have a BA in black studies, i was born and raised in east oakland (cali), and i'm working on my masters at the moment. i know a lil sumthin
 11 years ago '04        #34
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 727 727
If shes white then she shouldnt be saying it period.
 01-12-2007, 03:31 PM         #35
D@MN JOKeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Because it was used as a form of oppression for so long, the black community using it amongst eachother is a form or resistance. They adopted a term that was used to discriminate them, and turned it into a form of empowerment. It's kind of like (pardon the comparisson) the word queer. Queer used to be a derogatory term for gays. Now you hear gays calling eachother queer. It's like them sayin' "look it doesn't bother me". (no homo)
I understand that, but it doesn't look that way at all with everyone still making a big deal out of it. Everyone knows it's still "offensive" otherwise people like Michael Richards wouldn't use it to rile us up, and it defnitely doesn't help when someone goes on national TV and sues for "damages"
 01-12-2007, 03:34 PM         #36
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Please tell me how this isnt a racist comment, man you think I give a damn what you think?

This bullsh*t has got to stop.

Ban this kid for using racist comments,
If a white guy said the same thing about blacks in a post he'd be instantly banned.

LOOK AROUND THIS sh*t HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ON THIS WEBSITE
 01-12-2007, 03:34 PM         #37
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care what race you are, if you aint black or mixed with it, you should be smacked for using the term.
 11 years ago '04        #38
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 D@MN JOKeR said:
I understand that, but it doesn't look that way at all with everyone still making a big deal out of it. Everyone knows it's still "offensive" otherwise people like Michael Richards wouldn't use it to rile us up, and it defnitely doesn't help when someone goes on national TV and sues for "damages"
I agree with everything you said. Because a particular group adopts a particular word as empowerment, that only empowers that group. It's why you hear the n word used so freely amongst blacks. Because that is the group which is empowered by it. Kramer is white a/k/a not part of that group, so when he says it, especially with our national history, he's not empowering anything. He's trying to use it like it was once used.

Sorry I'll get to the point. If a word is used by a particular group it can be empowering but only within that group. Once outsiders try and adopt it, in this case to be cool, it takes away from the later meaning.
 11 years ago '06        #39
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
she nice but idk how i feel about her n sayin n*gga.... i mean i feel her G n all but still... after all this kramer sh*t u know ppl gonna b emo about the sh*t... so i can understand where they come from too.. so i cant call it.. she's usin the word the hood correct way but EMINEM cant even say that sh*t n get away wit it..
 11 years ago '06        #40
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Mysonne said:
hockey player in your avy naw your not black...
So because the best hockey player in the world is playin in the area I rep, I gotta be white....stop lettin massa pump the preconcieved notions in ya head B....

Anyway...like I said earlier....the whiteboys I know are stereotypically more "zzzzzzish" than I am...not by choice, but because of the environment they grew up in....live as close to a "black" life than most white people even can fathom...I mean, cats is ready to call me white because of a hockey play for an avy, but I can't call two dudes who live a stereotypical street n*gga life, "n*gga"?...Fukk outta here....

I don't get you dudes....wanting ownership of the word "n*gga/zzzzzz" like it's something limited to black people....white people can be n*ggas too....ignorance knows no boundaries.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy