most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 01-21-2007, 01:29 AM         #261
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cv837 said:
------No lie this guy above obviously has trouble spellin nevermind adding something worth being read to this deep debate. You are PUERTO RICAN, last time I you were not black and if you really want to get technical with i believe all the older people from your enthic background believe they are actually better pr different then black people or being black. You have to understand that the word carries with it 300 years of oppression and suppression along with abuse and murder and mass raping. If you do not understand what I have said, then your remedial a.ss should take a look at webster dictionary; or better yet open your ignorant, naive, low IQ, and just embrassing ideology and just learn something. Its sad that people like you even try to express themselves all I have for you is pity. A yound lady posted that below the mason d*ckson line(do you know what that is?) the word carries much more weight then in the north...
im not disputing your beef with him, but many many Puerto Ricans have African ancestors in fact in my opinion I believe most of us did and they went through the same struggles and were even forced to be s3x slaves. majority of black Americans and Puerto Ricans have African and Indian blood
 01-22-2007, 10:24 AM         #262
demmy_doza 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that anyone who argues over who should be able to use a word is a homos3xual. get a fu*king life. lol at the NIMROD on another post saying "DUMB WHITE PEOPLE CANT SAY n*gga" and then went on to ask "WHERE MY PUERTO RICAN n*ggaS AT" lol you fu*king dumb sh*t.
 01-22-2007, 12:51 PM         #263
goulet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was being a clown, but personally, i don't think whites or blacks should use the word. It's not bringing them forward.
 11 years ago '04        #264
alexmooos22 
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 8 8
But shes White>>>>>>>>> if that bi*ch comes to BusHwicK talkin all dat sh*t she would get slapped wit that Dildoe she was swingin around!!!!!! lol 4 real do---NO HOMO
 01-22-2007, 01:55 PM         #265
PRINZ HIP HOP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat white dyke should shut her mouth. In Reading the Chicanos would use, abuse an lose that ghetto-talkin bi*ch, put her in her dirty-ass place
 11 years ago '05        #266
Greatness202 
space
space
$597 | Props total: 389 389
She sounded ignorant as hell...simple as that
 01-27-2007, 03:48 PM         #267
miguelakatuto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody needs to slap her in the mouth
 11 years ago '06        #268
daffysm 
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 2065 2065
shes a stupid skank and should be k!lled.....fuk her
 01-30-2007, 08:42 PM         #269
miguelakatuto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this chick need to get her mouth slapped
 01-30-2007, 08:55 PM         #270
gliss24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care........but she should when she does a show somewhere
 01-30-2007, 09:30 PM         #271
peachlaw0507 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
isnt it discrimination to say somebody cant say a word just because of there race?

Preventing a person from saying a word is not discrimination, specifically a word that is degrading when used by people of other races. It's interesting how people like to turn the tables on black people, claiming them as discriminatory and/or racist, simply because we are taking a stance and saying NO!!! Historically, black people were treated as inferior, thus causing a fear in most of them. They were too afraid to say NO or question authority. Now that MOST of our minds are liberated, we recognize the injustices in our society and are not afraid to stand up for what we believe in and contest that which we do not think is right. Again, just because black people say NO or that we only want things for ourselves, does not make us discriminatory. It is an a.ssertion of ourselves as a people who are attempting to create a culture as BLACK PEOPLE in AMERICA.

Now to the topic at hand: No, Persia should not use the word. I don't care who her "homies" and "friends" are. If they are black and allow her to use that word and they don't say anything about it or try to stop her, they are completely disrespecting our struggle. Just because someone is "down" does not automatically give them a "ghetto or black pass." We wear this skin everyday, everywhere, and ALL THE TIME!!! We cannot conveniently put away our blackness because we are being hassled by the cops, have a job interview, or walking around a store/mall. To all of you have handed out "ghetto or black passes," STOP!!! We are too great a people and have overcome too much to just GIVE it away like free condoms from a clinic!!! Have more respect for your race and yourself!!!
 11 years ago '05        #272
Blacklock 
space
space
$282 | Props total: 3 3
 peachlaw0507 said:
Preventing a person from saying a word is not discrimination, specifically a word that is degrading when used by people of other races. It's interesting how people like to turn the tables on black people, claiming them as discriminatory and/or racist, simply because we are taking a stance and saying NO!!! Historically, black people were treated as inferior, thus causing a fear in most of them. They were too afraid to say NO or question authority. Now that MOST of our minds are liberated, we recognize the injustices in our society and are not afraid to stand up for what we believe in and contest that which we do not think is right. Again, just because black people say NO or that we only want things for ourselves, does not make us discriminatory. It is an a.ssertion of ourselves as a people who are attempting to create a culture as BLACK PEOPLE in AMERICA.

Now to the topic at hand: No, Persia should not use the word. I don't care who her "homies" and "friends" are. If they are black and allow her to use that word and they don't say anything about it or try to stop her, they are completely disrespecting our struggle. Just because someone is "down" does not automatically give them a "ghetto or black pass." We wear this skin everyday, everywhere, and ALL THE TIME!!! We cannot conveniently put away our blackness because we are being hassled by the cops, have a job interview, or walking around a store/mall. To all of you have handed out "ghetto or black passes," STOP!!! We are too great a people and have overcome too much to just GIVE it away like free condoms from a clinic!!! Have more respect for your race and yourself!!!

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! GIVE MY HOMEGIRL SOME PROPS YALL!!
 11 years ago '06        #273
anseltmchs 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
one last bump
 02-15-2007, 12:04 AM         #274
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant a.ss hoe
 11 years ago '04        #275
kalico17 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
lol she dont look white?
 11 years ago '06        #276
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
bi*ch can't rap and she almost died when she had to get on a bike
 02-15-2007, 12:26 AM         #277
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who watches that dumb show

eminem would be pissed
 11 years ago '04        #278
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
 Gangstablck said:
All I can say we don't get that sh*t in MISSISSIPPI if a white person say that sh*t we beat a.ss thats on everythang I love........ Let one get away with it all of them gone do it.:finger:

[pic - click to view]

XBLGAMERTAG:H00KRANK
I see you like dem wite guuul's!!!
Nice Avy!!!
Just fvckin' wit you...LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy