Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 01-17-2007, 01:49 PM         #241
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's as corny as the rest of em, and her light switch personality makes her as much of a fraud as she tries to prove everyone else is. So I dunno what part of Far Rock she's from, but she's a softie.
 01-17-2007, 01:54 PM         #242
Calvo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ignorant few really fu*k it up for black people, because it causes the current generation of white people who really arent racist, to tiptoe their entire lives around black people as a whole, thus turning them to covert racism. If people like this f*g**t RaAmen kid wasnt so fu*king hostile and just plain stupid, maybe racism slowly go away.

as for that collegeboy kid that essentially said hispanics who get mistreated brought it upon themselves because they voluntarily CAME to this country, you need to re-evaluate your life, because college is not for you. I hope you one day think about that comment you made, and tell that to the poor mexicans getting shot up by white and black dudes on the border, FOR THE PLAIN REASON THAT THEY DONT HAVE A fu*kING PIECE OF PAPER WITH A STAMP. fu*king idiot
 11 years ago '05        #243
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 jshinn05 said:
Jus cuz you white and you grew up around black people or you hang around a lot still dont give you no free pass

exactly, i'm white and grew up around pretty much nothing but black people...i played ball and all that and was well respected and real tight with everybody. But never once would i even think about using that word. Thats just way too disrespectful. And regardless if the people around you say its cool, there are gonna be 100 other people to each one of them that don't agree.
 01-17-2007, 02:28 PM         #244
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GHETTO REVIVAL

hahahaahaa just wanted to say that b4 i head out to work
 11 years ago '05        #245
pookybear11 
space
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
 elmonto said:
she say n*gga like she say value size
but yea this is the funniest sh*t i've seen posted haha
 11 years ago '06        #246
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
thats like saying Fat Joe shouldnt say it too - who cares anymore
 01-17-2007, 02:51 PM         #247
GEOdotSTORM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it dat serious?...lmfao...i say it too. who doesnt fu*kin say it???....lemme fix that, IN NY who doesnt say it?...come on man.
 01-17-2007, 03:01 PM         #248
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
23 y/o whiteboy from Louisville (Orange Bowl Champions!!!) here........ & i agree this bi*ch needs to be slapped with the iron backhand. I do not feel right sayin the n-word. Some of my boys are black & they say it to each other when we play madden n sh*t & i still wont do it. It just wouldnt be right, simple as that. She done went on national TV and made a fu*kin headline for bein ignorant.

Bottom line: If ur not black..... u are not permitted to drop the N-bomb. If u do u should have ur a.ss kicked. Peace
 01-17-2007, 03:16 PM         #249
rip_ryda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude that stupid fu*k who said i love calling them crackers really must be a dumb fu*k i live in florida where the word originated and its when the slave owners used to "crack" the whip on the black mens back so for all you black people calling the whites crackers you are the most ignorant sons of bi*ches ive ever seen especially when you get all upset about the slavery thing remeber that
 01-17-2007, 03:32 PM         #250
clif1122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The N word is so played out now, it is really useless and pointless to get offended. The consistent publicizing and pumping of the use of the n word by rappers, entertainers comedians and chappele show have pushed the word so much it would almost honestly be ignorant to believe that majority of young white america doesnt use the word for example do u really believe that a young caucasian riding bumping some young jeezy who is his favorite artist would stop mid sentence for one word. absolutely not. Wheter we like it or not this is how it is now and we have no one to blame but ourselves.
 01-17-2007, 04:43 PM         #251
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^It's one thing to bop Jeezy in ur car and say the N-Word to yourself. But this is a white girl on national TV droppin N-bombs like they're the newest coolest fad. If i was bout to smoke a blunt and she showed up i would leave. That sh*ts just flat out wrong. End of story
 01-17-2007, 09:41 PM         #252
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghetto Revival !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
 01-17-2007, 10:37 PM         #253
deesgrho6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SIGH I'm so sick of this shzit. Somebody please hit this ditzy white girl in her throat. Bet she won't say nothing else.
 01-17-2007, 10:40 PM         #254
A Bum. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her a.ss
 01-17-2007, 11:11 PM         #255
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see the big deal behind it, as long as it isnt in a hateful manner. someone can call me a cracker joking around, i aint gonna get all bi*chy about it.
 01-17-2007, 11:33 PM         #256
cv837 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
IM PUERTO RICAN AND I SAY n*gga EVERYDAY AROUND MY n*ggaZ (MOST OF THEM BLACK)THAT n*gga sh*t IS PLAYED OUT ...n*ggaZ IN THE HOOD TOOK THE WORD AND MADE IT THEIR OWN....WHITE REDNECKS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULDNT SAY IT CUZ COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH`S(LIKE MICHEAL RICHARDS)MEANS THEIR SAYING IT IN A DURAGATORY MANNER......I LAUGH WHEN A BLAKC n*gga TALK ABOUT IT SETS US BACK TO THE SLAVE TIMES...IM LIKE C`MON n*gga U WASNT EVEN BORN INTO NO SLAVERY!!!!LMAO!!!!n*ggaZ k!ll ME WIT DAT sh*t...LETS BE REAL WHAT OPPRESSION BLACK n*ggaZ ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.....WHAT? THE COPS?SURE THE COPS fu*k WIT BLACKS N LATINO n*ggaZ EQUALLY....BUT ON SUM REAL sh*t MY n*ggaZ...THERE`S MORE IMPORTANT sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A fu*kING WORD THAT DOES NO HARM ANYMORE......IF WE STOP SAYING n*gga THEN WE HAVE TO STOP SAYING EVERY SO CALLED DURAGATORY WORD LIKE ****,SPIC,zzzzzz,zzzzz,WETBACK ETC.......YA DIG MY n*ggaZ IT`S NOT THAT SERIOUS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...LMAO!!

------No lie this guy above obviously has trouble spellin nevermind adding something worth being read to this deep debate. You are PUERTO RICAN, last time I you were not black and if you really want to get technical with i believe all the older people from your enthic background believe they are actually better pr different then black people or being black. You have to understand that the word carries with it 300 years of oppression and suppression along with abuse and murder and mass raping. If you do not understand what I have said, then your remedial a.ss should take a look at webster dictionary; or better yet open your ignorant, naive, low IQ, and just embrassing ideology and just learn something. Its sad that people like you even try to express themselves all I have for you is pity. A yound lady posted that below the mason d*ckson line(do you know what that is?) the word carries much more weight then in the north...
 11 years ago '04        #257
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Calvo said:
the ignorant few really fu*k it up for black people, because it causes the current generation of white people who really arent racist, to tiptoe their entire lives around black people as a whole, thus turning them to covert racism. If people like this f*g**t RaAmen kid wasnt so fu*king hostile and just plain stupid, maybe racism slowly go away.

as for that collegeboy kid that essentially said hispanics who get mistreated brought it upon themselves because they voluntarily CAME to this country, you need to re-evaluate your life, because college is not for you. I hope you one day think about that comment you made, and tell that to the poor mexicans getting shot up by white and black dudes on the border, FOR THE PLAIN REASON THAT THEY DONT HAVE A fu*kING PIECE OF PAPER WITH A STAMP. fu*king idiot
Calm down...like I said, they brought it on themselves...yes they got shot at the border for not having a fu*king piece of paper with a stamp, but they CHOSE to come to the border...compare that to all the africans that died captured and tortured in slave ships FOR NO fu*kIN REASON...Compare that to the blacks that got lynch BECAUSE THEY WERE fu*kIN BLACK...Compare that to the black man who automatically gets 25 years because some white girl SAID he r*ped me...look...If Mexicans dont like the way the are treated in America, go home...We have no home...Americans (societally speaking) and Africans dont like BLACK people

Maybe you should re-evaluate your comment and tell it to all the poor black children who dont have a decent education because school boards are going crazy trying to HIRE Spanish speaking teachers to educate ILLEGAL children while the black kid *EDIT* and poor WHITE children are left in the back...Put sh*t in perspective and stop tryin to make other people sound ignorant

Last edited by collegeboy58; 01-18-2007 at 10:53 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #258
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
YOU WANNA BE MALCOM X a.ss n*ggaZ NEED TO SHUT THE fu*k UP ALREADY.CALLING ME IGNORANT?LOL!!YOU FROM CHI-TOWN n*gga!!!YOU WOULD GET YA a.ss BEAT AROUND HERE.n*ggaZ OVER HERE ARE GOING THROUGH A MORE SERIOUS STRUGGLE.WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THIS SO CALLED WORD THAT HURTS YOUR FEELINGS YOU LITTLE bi*chES ARE CRYING OVER NOTHING YOU AINT GO THROUGH sh*t MOTHERfu*kER AND IT`S n*ggaZ LIKE Y`ALL THAT fu*k sh*t UP TALKING ALL THAT PRO BLACK sh*t!!!IN NEW YORK CITY WE JUST DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT NONE OF THAT sh*t MY n*gga!!!YA DIG!!CALL ME IGNORANT BUT YOU JUST A COLLEGE BOY MY n*gga!!!!LOL!!IN THIS DAY AND AGE MOST PEOPLE DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT A STUPID WORD.YOU JUST STICKING YOURSELF IN THE PAST AND STAYING THERE LIKE YOU MAKING A POINT!WHEN IN REALITY WE GOT WHITES,BLACKS,LATINOS ETC.DYING OVER SEAS AND YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT A fu*kING WORD YOU STUPIDa**holeS NEED TO GET SHOT FER REAL!!
 01-20-2007, 07:38 PM         #259
lburna34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amen Amen Amen

ruff said:
Saying n*gga amongst your friends is one thing

But when you're on national TV, it makes you look like a goddamn moron
 01-21-2007, 01:23 AM         #260
thequeentiff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wont come around no black people saying thats im not trippin.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy