Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 01-17-2007, 05:27 AM         #221
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone should just kidnap that fat bi*ch and take her out like a bush pig. Damn she's making every1 talk about her, 16 pages deep. lol
 11 years ago '04        #222
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 LearnToSpell said:
nobody should say it...and when a "black" person says "n*gga" it looks restarded and unintelligent
:rolleyes:
 01-17-2007, 12:10 PM         #223
n0t0nMyLeVeL33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone who says it is ignorant. end of discussion. thats a word that black people were called in a degrating matter and was used by white people. now white people cant say it anymore? so instead black ppl will just use it with each other. oh but now its gota different meaning? so if its not degradign and ppl wanna use it differentyl than why cant white ppl say it? its gotta work both ways. either no one should say it or anyone can say it
 11 years ago '07        #224
foshogg 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
forget about this...I'm trying to bring that Ghetto Revival...

VH1 is k!lling ppl's brain cells on the daily...
 01-17-2007, 12:24 PM         #225
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=I'm The Dan;8659020]sh*t. I wish a black guy would try to "stomp" me for listening to hip hop. Mother fu*ker would get his face broken in a bit.]

My point is this.....You come to a black neighborhood like the one where Im from and somehow try to disrespect the struggle that black people have went through and are dealing with daily, by imitating and mocking a culture that was birthed from oppression and poverty like you can relate (you cant) then you get your a.ss bodied. Point blank. I have no problems with white folks listening to and enjoying the art form. Be yourself, just dont act like your one of us dealing with the same history and past, therefore "acting black" today.

I say that to say this, a few white people have grown up on the turf and understand the plight to a degree, however you have a ton (majority of culture vultures) who think it is cool to be a n*gga for chips, or a personality boost. sh*t aint sweet.....And Dan if you came to my hood stuntin I know brotha's who would personally strong arm you and maybe spill your blood.....It is what it is, you dont believe it let me know when you coming to the Chi....
 01-17-2007, 12:32 PM         #226
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Debrage said:
Aye look we on the internet and your talkin thug sh*t. Let's be real bro cause even over the net people can tell you aint built like that. All I was sayin is ya ignorant for the sh*t you said and say you do to white people who bump hip hop in ya hood and that's on the real.... f*g**t. (Look I called you a f*g**t at the the end of my post, I'm I hard like you now, am I an official E-Thug? Ok I'll split ya wig.... there now I'm E-Thuggin jus like RaAmen.)

You talk a whole lot of trash you know.....Over an internet argument, I would never harm another asiatic, but believe me if you and I ever met, you wouldnt pop that sh*t your talking. The simple fact that you said that stupid sh*t you posted about whiteboys being more Zzzzzish than you lets me know you aint an official cat. Aint no real brotha in the hood saw any such type of fu*king thing you referring to. You likely have never seen any street sh*t.....Other than on TV. Move your punk a.ss on and keep your "whiteboys is more thuggish than me" opinion to your pus*y a.ss self......Guess when you a chump it is easy for some whiteboys to be harder than you......fag**t a.ss punk.
 01-17-2007, 12:35 PM         #227
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
this is one thing i dont understand about people from the north yall always try to make the word n*gga into just a word well guess what its not it never will yea that sh*t wit white people sayin n*gga might fly in ny philly or nj but once you cross the mason dixson line all bets are off you liable to get k!lled down here for that sh*t. Yall dont seem to understand something racism is still heavy in the south. Yall got cabbies not stopping for yall and minor stuff.
Try not passing a class cuase your teacher was racist or try goin a full day in the south without being searched just beacuse of where you live.People take that word to lightly in the North. Yea i got white friends that stay around the hood that would never even think about saying that word because they know the history behind the word

Insteed of Aplauding this girl how about we let her know she should save that sh*t for when she's in the house where no one can hear her but the house

Im not sure where you coming from with that cats in the North sh*t, but you cannot even look like you want to say the word "n*gga" and be white or even close to white where Im from. You got a bad impression of the North fam. If anything in the South since I've been down here is white folks and black folks have a damn master and pet relationship. Guess who is the pet? Never saw anything like this until I got down here. Seriously.
 01-17-2007, 12:38 PM         #228
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
IM PUERTO RICAN AND I SAY n*gga EVERYDAY AROUND MY n*ggaZ (MOST OF THEM BLACK)THAT n*gga sh*t IS PLAYED OUT ...n*ggaZ IN THE HOOD TOOK THE WORD AND MADE IT THEIR OWN....WHITE REDNECKS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULDNT SAY IT CUZ COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH`S(LIKE MICHEAL RICHARDS)MEANS THEIR SAYING IT IN A DURAGATORY MANNER......I LAUGH WHEN A BLAKC n*gga TALK ABOUT IT SETS US BACK TO THE SLAVE TIMES...IM LIKE C`MON n*gga U WASNT EVEN BORN INTO NO SLAVERY!!!!LMAO!!!!n*ggaZ k!ll ME WIT DAT sh*t...LETS BE REAL WHAT OPPRESSION BLACK n*ggaZ ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.....WHAT? THE COPS?SURE THE COPS fu*k WIT BLACKS N LATINO n*ggaZ EQUALLY....BUT ON SUM REAL sh*t MY n*ggaZ...THERE`S MORE IMPORTANT sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A fu*kING WORD THAT DOES NO HARM ANYMORE......IF WE STOP SAYING n*gga THEN WE HAVE TO STOP SAYING EVERY SO CALLED DURAGATORY WORD LIKE ****,SPIC,zzzzzz,zzzzz,WETBACK ETC.......YA DIG MY n*ggaZ IT`S NOT THAT SERIOUS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...LMAO!!
All that shows is you and the "n*ggaz" that you hang around are equally fu*king idiotic and ignorant. No real brotha with a sense of self-respect and any sort of semblance of his peoples history would go along with that foolishness your talking. Pick up a book family and get some knowledge of yourself and the so-called "n*ggaz" you hang with.
 11 years ago '05        #229
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 yumflip said:
No stunt...I know 2 whiteboys from round tha way (Monessen,Pa) who go way hard on tha streets...kids to some sistas...fux w/nothing but n*ggas, & street n*ggas to boot....them boys is official on the hustle side...got records longer than Mutombo's arm...been callin them n*gga since I can remember & they get down like that w/every n*gga they fux w/....I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.
I feel you...ya'll act like ya'll n*ggaz don't have white boys, that get down with you...that kicc it with you, smoke with you, drink with you, and ride with you....they from tha hood, they listen to rap all day, gangsta music all day...and you trip when they say "n*gga?" ya'll dudes is bugging... It's past that point...
 01-17-2007, 12:39 PM         #230
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Debrage said:
^^^^
Damn I love real talk like this... props
Yeah, you would. Watered down a.ss punk.
 01-17-2007, 12:45 PM         #231
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hashaun said:
Brua, are you Serious? Blacks are going through way more oppresion than cops or the word "zzzzzz"! As a whole we are mentally oppressed by a mentality formed by who the goverment wants us to believe was "Willie Lynch"! Who gave Slavemasters a plan to control their slaves for hundreds of years, by putting us against us! Meaning light skin vs. dark skin, old vs. young, tall vs. short, man vs. woman, etc... And if u study ur "n*gga" friends somewhere u will find this mentality oppressing them still to this day! currently its mostly in the form of gang colors, what street, what coast, what school, the best car, the most money, the best looking female, the most females!(SAME sh*t JUST A DIFFERENT TOILET)! And its not that were dumb its that we are competitive by nature, and with this mentality were competiting against us instead of the devil's will! OPPRESION!!! In this plan they also separated the man from his family and let the woman raise her children inferior to the slavemaster so she wouldn't lose them like she lost her husband! Now, we separate ourselves! I shouldn't even have to get u an example of that cause you should kno how many n*ggas are raised without a father figure! OPPRESION!!! So don't act you know whats going on cause your friends let u say "n*gga"! And i could go on about the plan but i want u to get some self-knowledge about this struggle cause its deeper than u thinking, brua! I feel she shouldn't say it cause we flipped it from being the derogatory word that her ancestors wanted it to mean! -get ya mind right
:applause:
 01-17-2007, 12:47 PM         #232
RaAmen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
my 3 best friends are black im white, they call me n*gga i call them n*gga.

but those are the ONLY people that i say it to. i mean thats the thing...if you feel "well im from the hood so i can say it" its not right, because a black person would take offense to it...even though you may not say it in a derrogatory fashion, its still part of their culture...its their special slang that applies to them and if a white person says it they;re gonna be pissed and theres no getting around it. bottom line unless your in a matter of speaking "given permission" by your friend do not use it and even then if you are "given permission" use it with caution...because its just something that isn't meant to come out of a white persons mouth.
Smart White kid. Somebody taught you right.
 01-17-2007, 12:55 PM         #233
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anseltmchs said:
i don't care how much they hustle. how many times they got arrested.

it's not cool
exactly. no matter how blck they b tryna act or w.e they cant say it..its disrespectful to our ancestors..its already bad enough blcks say it to each other.
 11 years ago '06        #234
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 ruff said:

[pic - click to view]

She looks like a fat Fergie
 01-17-2007, 01:09 PM         #235
Flame On 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a fu*k she just want to be like us, plus n*ggas need to stop being so defensive about every fu*king thing. If the word n*gga hurt so bad why continue to use it.
 11 years ago '06        #236
mattierich 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 11 11
i agree they shouldnt use da word n*gga im from jersey where its a mix of everything..i dont think so cuz it dont sound rite n where im from ive seen alot of white boys get there heads kmocked off for dat sh*t..keepin it g i got a few white friends they cool but i wouldnt feel rite if dey called me a n*gga some sh*t u shouldnt do point blank fu*k if it makes sense u jus dont do it...like no matter how much u dislike da president u cant go around sayin wuteva u want bout dat man..u fu*k around n get locked up.idk i didnt grow into slavery n all dat sh*t but our grandmothers n all dat other sh*t had to go thru it n for them to f!ght for them to have had to f!ght for our rites n get treated unfair jus for respect as a person..yes i feel we as a country is takin a step backwards...n im a complete hypocrite cuz im n da hood all day everyday usin da word...but its jus a touchy subbject if a white boy call me n*gga i get offended..whites only say da word n*gga cuz they wanna b cool n fit n cuz they hear it n rap songs..but theres many of words u can use to replace it...like sayin wuddup my dude besides my n*gga or wuddup homie..blacks n spanish people sayin it..i understand cuz they n da mufukin slums everyday wit da blacks goin thru da bullsh*t..n u cant make spanish witout a splash of black if ya n*ggas wanna get historic.i kno im jus ramblin but to rap da word n*gga dont make ur sh*t any hotter eminem da only white rapper doin it n da hiphopgame n da n*gga aint said da word yet n he betta then more then half da rappers out...mayb u white wanna b mufukas should take lessons from da whiteboy slim shady..or leave da lil white rich town n come to da hood n c wuts it like to have to deal wit da bullsh*t.. gettin slammed on cars n gettin ur a.sswhooped by da police n called all types of n*gga n get no justice..dats wut n*ggas go thru n da hood everyday where im at..do 1 of u white people want dat..try gettin treated like a n*gga before u use da word n*gga
 01-17-2007, 01:24 PM         #237
daykel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what I donít even condone the word... I donít be saying n*gga all the time but donít care when other peeps say it..... but you know what if youíre not black donít say it I donít fu*king care what fu*king excuse you use to justify saying it it comes down to one thing.... no other race has our history... which is being taken from our home and sold into slavery for over a 100 years when you get that then youíre a.ss can say n*gga...... and I donít give a rat a.ss that none of us nowadays were born into slavery cause its in our blood regardless and will always be there
 11 years ago '04        #238
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
Who cares i hope its no surprise to y'all that white people say that sh*t honestly i really don't give a f u ck as long as its used in the right context. Persia didn't mean to say it in a bad way granted she shouldn't be sayin it on national tv but she's clearly used it before and the people where shes from dont care so its whatever. its really not an offensive term any more its the say as sayin thats my "dude" "dog" homie" "bro" whatever if everyone she chilled wit back by her way uses that sh*t when she was growin up how u think she gonna talk im not condoning it i really dont care but i dont see wat the big surprise is
 11 years ago '06        #239
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
she say n*gga like she say value size
 01-17-2007, 01:44 PM         #240
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who watches that gay show
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy