Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 01-14-2007, 09:09 PM         #201
jjjj04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ_critikaL said:
I'm Asian, n*gga.
thats real disrespectful
 01-14-2007, 09:38 PM         #202
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ_critikaL said:
I'm Asian, n*gga.
chill with that
 11 years ago '07        #203
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
1st. WTF Does It Matter?
2nd. n*gga's, In General ..Take sh*t To The Extreme Anyway. I See No Problem w. Her Use'n The Word. And Yes, Im'a n*gga!!!
 11 years ago '07        #204
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
 DJ_critikaL said:
I'm Asian, n*gga.
I F^ck's w. You My n*gga!!:applause:
 01-14-2007, 10:22 PM         #205
WestsideG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woah...bi*ch needa stop sayin n*gga befo they get dealt wid
 11 years ago '05        #206
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 yumflip said:
No stunt...I know 2 whiteboys from round tha way (Monessen,Pa) who go way hard on tha streets...kids to some sistas...fux w/nothing but n*ggas, & street n*ggas to boot....them boys is official on the hustle side...got records longer than Mutombo's arm...been callin them n*gga since I can remember & they get down like that w/every n*gga they fux w/....I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.
... by the way nice avy
 11 years ago '05        #207
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
how hard is it just not to say it if almost a whole race of people are offended by your use of that word? muthafckers need to start buying thesaurus' or some sh!t.
 01-14-2007, 11:42 PM         #208
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
my 3 best friends are black im white, they call me n*gga i call them n*gga.

but those are the ONLY people that i say it to. i mean thats the thing...if you feel "well im from the hood so i can say it" its not right, because a black person would take offense to it...even though you may not say it in a derrogatory fashion, its still part of their culture...its their special slang that applies to them and if a white person says it they;re gonna be pissed and theres no getting around it. bottom line unless your in a matter of speaking "given permission" by your friend do not use it and even then if you are "given permission" use it with caution...because its just something that isn't meant to come out of a white persons mouth.
i can respect this dude right here
 01-16-2007, 02:27 PM         #209
Gangstablck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I can say we don't get that sh*t in MISSISSIPPI if a white person say that sh*t we beat a.ss thats on everythang I love........ Let one get away with it all of them gone do it.:finger:

[pic - click to view]

XBLGAMERTAG:H00KRANK
 01-16-2007, 02:33 PM         #210
NY ReeMo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You could go on for days about the word and who shouldn't use it. We all know where the word stems from, leave it at that and think for yourself.
 01-16-2007, 02:51 PM         #211
NyDeMoN88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo in my opinion im white, i come from NY to....i think no one should say "n*gga" except black people....i dont like when white people, and hispanics use it....idk why hispanics think they had it bad, and are minoritys or w/e lol, i think its funny...
 11 years ago '04        #212
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
The premise of the show is ignorant...smh@Ghetto pass and throwin shoes over the power line...wtf...If you wanna REALLY see how white people percieve blacks/hip hop in America (commercially anyway), watch the show...watch how they act, they talk...n*ggaz talkin bout real hip hop but aint know sh*t on the episode where u had to name the songs...ALL them sh*ts were obviously (perhaps the Boogie down productions question wasnt)...Mayn...Im done...yall already know wut it is...

Back on topic...Only n*ggaz can make it accceptable and co-sign u...if u in ya lil circle of "mixed" friends and yall say it to each other, wutever...but dont take that sh*t outside yo circle...Hispanics get it too...wtf yall complainin about....cant come close to comparin the black struggle to the mexican/hispanic struggle...you CHOSE to come here, we didnt...deal with it

PS...White people that grew up around blacks are excluded...its the suburban kids that are lost

Last edited by collegeboy58; 01-16-2007 at 02:59 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #213
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
and this gets more replies and discussion than this of course.
 11 years ago '04        #214
Ghettlost 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 24 24
I did a video shoot in DC and Persia stopped by to do a cameo this past sunday. We had a rack of stripper bi*ches that wanted to get at her...
 01-16-2007, 04:04 PM         #215
Goodhope247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is a joke...

Last edited by Goodhope247; 04-19-2007 at 11:33 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #216
justntyson 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 4 4
r u serious fu*k her!
 11 years ago '05        #217
illc 
space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
 Mr. Future said:
that sh*t is crazy in NY, I wa up there with my step brother and he has a mixed group of friends and this one white cat said n*gga, so I called him a "dirty n*gga"(yeah I stepped off the level) and he took offense...tha fuk?.. So... I pulled out on him c*cked hammer and all(I woulda hit em, not bust em tho). cuz, Im from the south and he was already talkin loose about how gangsta this and that, but I don't fux wit that thats just blatant disrespect and seein how far you can go.
yeah right
 01-17-2007, 02:15 AM         #218
BigSnapmactown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
16 pages 4 this sh*t?

yall need to grow the fu*k up
 01-17-2007, 04:43 AM         #219
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody should say it...and when a "black" person says "n*gga" it looks restarded and unintelligent
 01-17-2007, 04:49 AM         #220
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BjHHH said:
she white so she cant embrace no one as her n*gga, point blank. white folks mad cus we flipped it and turned it into a positive by makin it mean somethin else besides a racial slurr. they aint doing nuthin but tryna take it back. like they do everything.
yep...black people made it positive...

"theres that n*gga right there shoot that n*gga!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy