Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

01-17-2007, 10:40 PM         #251
A Bum. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her a.ss

01-17-2007, 11:11 PM         #252
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see the big deal behind it, as long as it isnt in a hateful manner. someone can call me a cracker joking around, i aint gonna get all bi*chy about it.

01-17-2007, 11:33 PM         #253
cv837 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said
IM PUERTO RICAN AND I SAY n*gga EVERYDAY AROUND MY n*ggaZ (MOST OF THEM BLACK)THAT n*gga sh*t IS PLAYED OUT ...n*ggaZ IN THE HOOD TOOK THE WORD AND MADE IT THEIR OWN....WHITE REDNECKS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULDNT SAY IT CUZ COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH`S(LIKE MICHEAL RICHARDS)MEANS THEIR SAYING IT IN A DURAGATORY MANNER......I LAUGH WHEN A BLAKC n*gga TALK ABOUT IT SETS US BACK TO THE SLAVE TIMES...IM LIKE C`MON n*gga U WASNT EVEN BORN INTO NO SLAVERY!!!!LMAO!!!!n*ggaZ k!ll ME WIT DAT sh*t...LETS BE REAL WHAT OPPRESSION BLACK n*ggaZ ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.....WHAT? THE COPS?SURE THE COPS fu*k WIT BLACKS N LATINO n*ggaZ EQUALLY....BUT ON SUM REAL sh*t MY n*ggaZ...THERE`S MORE IMPORTANT sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A fu*kING WORD THAT DOES NO HARM ANYMORE......IF WE STOP SAYING n*gga THEN WE HAVE TO STOP SAYING EVERY SO CALLED DURAGATORY WORD LIKE ****,SPIC,zzzzzz,zzzzz,WETBACK ETC.......YA DIG MY n*ggaZ IT`S NOT THAT SERIOUS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...LMAO!!

------No lie this guy above obviously has trouble spellin nevermind adding something worth being read to this deep debate. You are PUERTO RICAN, last time I you were not black and if you really want to get technical with i believe all the older people from your enthic background believe they are actually better pr different then black people or being black. You have to understand that the word carries with it 300 years of oppression and suppression along with abuse and murder and mass raping. If you do not understand what I have said, then your remedial a.ss should take a look at webster dictionary; or better yet open your ignorant, naive, low IQ, and just embrassing ideology and just learn something. Its sad that people like you even try to express themselves all I have for you is pity. A yound lady posted that below the mason d*ckson line(do you know what that is?) the word carries much more weight then in the north...

12 years ago '04        #254
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,328 | Props total: 3858 3858
 Calvo said
the ignorant few really fu*k it up for black people, because it causes the current generation of white people who really arent racist, to tiptoe their entire lives around black people as a whole, thus turning them to covert racism. If people like this f*g**t RaAmen kid wasnt so fu*king hostile and just plain stupid, maybe racism slowly go away.

as for that collegeboy kid that essentially said hispanics who get mistreated brought it upon themselves because they voluntarily CAME to this country, you need to re-evaluate your life, because college is not for you. I hope you one day think about that comment you made, and tell that to the poor mexicans getting shot up by white and black dudes on the border, FOR THE PLAIN REASON THAT THEY DONT HAVE A fu*kING PIECE OF PAPER WITH A STAMP. fu*king idiot
Calm down...like I said, they brought it on themselves...yes they got shot at the border for not having a fu*king piece of paper with a stamp, but they CHOSE to come to the border...compare that to all the africans that died captured and tortured in slave ships FOR NO fu*kIN REASON...Compare that to the blacks that got lynch BECAUSE THEY WERE fu*kIN BLACK...Compare that to the black man who automatically gets 25 years because some white girl SAID he r*ped me...look...If Mexicans dont like the way the are treated in America, go home...We have no home...Americans (societally speaking) and Africans dont like BLACK people

Maybe you should re-evaluate your comment and tell it to all the poor black children who dont have a decent education because school boards are going crazy trying to HIRE Spanish speaking teachers to educate ILLEGAL children while the black kid *EDIT* and poor WHITE children are left in the back...Put sh*t in perspective and stop tryin to make other people sound ignorant

Last edited by collegeboy58; 01-18-2007 at 10:53 AM..

12 years ago '05        #255
ONESUN187 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,570 | Props total: 1315 1315
YOU WANNA BE MALCOM X a.ss n*ggaZ NEED TO SHUT THE fu*k UP ALREADY.CALLING ME IGNORANT?LOL!!YOU FROM CHI-TOWN n*gga!!!YOU WOULD GET YA a.ss BEAT AROUND HERE.n*ggaZ OVER HERE ARE GOING THROUGH A MORE SERIOUS STRUGGLE.WHO THE fu*k ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THIS SO CALLED WORD THAT HURTS YOUR FEELINGS YOU LITTLE bi*chES ARE CRYING OVER NOTHING YOU AINT GO THROUGH sh*t MOTHERfu*kER AND IT`S n*ggaZ LIKE Y`ALL THAT fu*k sh*t UP TALKING ALL THAT PRO BLACK sh*t!!!IN NEW YORK CITY WE JUST DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT NONE OF THAT sh*t MY n*gga!!!YA DIG!!CALL ME IGNORANT BUT YOU JUST A COLLEGE BOY MY n*gga!!!!LOL!!IN THIS DAY AND AGE MOST PEOPLE DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT A STUPID WORD.YOU JUST STICKING YOURSELF IN THE PAST AND STAYING THERE LIKE YOU MAKING A POINT!WHEN IN REALITY WE GOT WHITES,BLACKS,LATINOS ETC.DYING OVER SEAS AND YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT A fu*kING WORD YOU STUPIDa**holeS NEED TO GET SHOT FER REAL!!

01-20-2007, 07:38 PM         #256
lburna34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amen Amen Amen

ruff said
Saying n*gga amongst your friends is one thing

But when you're on national TV, it makes you look like a goddamn moron

01-21-2007, 01:23 AM         #257
thequeentiff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wont come around no black people saying thats im not trippin.

01-21-2007, 01:29 AM         #258
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cv837 said
------No lie this guy above obviously has trouble spellin nevermind adding something worth being read to this deep debate. You are PUERTO RICAN, last time I you were not black and if you really want to get technical with i believe all the older people from your enthic background believe they are actually better pr different then black people or being black. You have to understand that the word carries with it 300 years of oppression and suppression along with abuse and murder and mass raping. If you do not understand what I have said, then your remedial a.ss should take a look at webster dictionary; or better yet open your ignorant, naive, low IQ, and just embrassing ideology and just learn something. Its sad that people like you even try to express themselves all I have for you is pity. A yound lady posted that below the mason d*ckson line(do you know what that is?) the word carries much more weight then in the north...
im not disputing your beef with him, but many many Puerto Ricans have African ancestors in fact in my opinion I believe most of us did and they went through the same struggles and were even forced to be s3x slaves. majority of black Americans and Puerto Ricans have African and Indian blood

01-22-2007, 10:24 AM         #259
demmy_doza 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that anyone who argues over who should be able to use a word is a homos3xual. get a fu*king life. lol at the NIMROD on another post saying "DUMB WHITE PEOPLE CANT SAY n*gga" and then went on to ask "WHERE MY PUERTO RICAN n*ggaS AT" lol you fu*king dumb sh*t.

01-22-2007, 12:51 PM         #260
goulet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was being a clown, but personally, i don't think whites or blacks should use the word. It's not bringing them forward.

12 years ago '04        #261
alexmooos22 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 40 40
But shes White>>>>>>>>> if that bi*ch comes to BusHwicK talkin all dat sh*t she would get slapped wit that Dildoe she was swingin around!!!!!! lol 4 real do---NO HOMO

01-22-2007, 01:55 PM         #262
PRINZ HIP HOP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat white dyke should shut her mouth. In Reading the Chicanos would use, abuse an lose that ghetto-talkin bi*ch, put her in her dirty-ass place

12 years ago '05        #263
Greatness202 
space
space
$601 | Props total: 395 395
She sounded ignorant as hell...simple as that

01-27-2007, 03:48 PM         #264
miguelakatuto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody needs to slap her in the mouth

12 years ago '06        #265
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,672 | Props total: 2687 2687
shes a stupid skank and should be k!lled.....fuk her

01-30-2007, 08:42 PM         #266
miguelakatuto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this chick need to get her mouth slapped

01-30-2007, 08:55 PM         #267
gliss24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care........but she should when she does a show somewhere

01-30-2007, 09:30 PM         #268
peachlaw0507 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said
isnt it discrimination to say somebody cant say a word just because of there race?

Preventing a person from saying a word is not discrimination, specifically a word that is degrading when used by people of other races. It's interesting how people like to turn the tables on black people, claiming them as discriminatory and/or racist, simply because we are taking a stance and saying NO!!! Historically, black people were treated as inferior, thus causing a fear in most of them. They were too afraid to say NO or question authority. Now that MOST of our minds are liberated, we recognize the injustices in our society and are not afraid to stand up for what we believe in and contest that which we do not think is right. Again, just because black people say NO or that we only want things for ourselves, does not make us discriminatory. It is an a.ssertion of ourselves as a people who are attempting to create a culture as BLACK PEOPLE in AMERICA.

Now to the topic at hand: No, Persia should not use the word. I don't care who her "homies" and "friends" are. If they are black and allow her to use that word and they don't say anything about it or try to stop her, they are completely disrespecting our struggle. Just because someone is "down" does not automatically give them a "ghetto or black pass." We wear this skin everyday, everywhere, and ALL THE TIME!!! We cannot conveniently put away our blackness because we are being hassled by the cops, have a job interview, or walking around a store/mall. To all of you have handed out "ghetto or black passes," STOP!!! We are too great a people and have overcome too much to just GIVE it away like free condoms from a clinic!!! Have more respect for your race and yourself!!!

12 years ago '05        #269
Blacklock 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 3 3
 peachlaw0507 said
Preventing a person from saying a word is not discrimination, specifically a word that is degrading when used by people of other races. It's interesting how people like to turn the tables on black people, claiming them as discriminatory and/or racist, simply because we are taking a stance and saying NO!!! Historically, black people were treated as inferior, thus causing a fear in most of them. They were too afraid to say NO or question authority. Now that MOST of our minds are liberated, we recognize the injustices in our society and are not afraid to stand up for what we believe in and contest that which we do not think is right. Again, just because black people say NO or that we only want things for ourselves, does not make us discriminatory. It is an a.ssertion of ourselves as a people who are attempting to create a culture as BLACK PEOPLE in AMERICA.

Now to the topic at hand: No, Persia should not use the word. I don't care who her "homies" and "friends" are. If they are black and allow her to use that word and they don't say anything about it or try to stop her, they are completely disrespecting our struggle. Just because someone is "down" does not automatically give them a "ghetto or black pass." We wear this skin everyday, everywhere, and ALL THE TIME!!! We cannot conveniently put away our blackness because we are being hassled by the cops, have a job interview, or walking around a store/mall. To all of you have handed out "ghetto or black passes," STOP!!! We are too great a people and have overcome too much to just GIVE it away like free condoms from a clinic!!! Have more respect for your race and yourself!!!

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! GIVE MY HOMEGIRL SOME PROPS YALL!!

12 years ago '06        #270
anseltmchs 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$637 | Props total: 224 224
one last bump

02-15-2007, 12:04 AM         #271
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant a.ss hoe

12 years ago '04        #272
kalico17 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 33 33
lol she dont look white?

12 years ago '06        #273
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,429 | Props total: 8 8
bi*ch can't rap and she almost died when she had to get on a bike

02-15-2007, 12:26 AM         #274
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who watches that dumb show

eminem would be pissed

12 years ago '04        #275
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
 Gangstablck said
All I can say we don't get that sh*t in MISSISSIPPI if a white person say that sh*t we beat a.ss thats on everythang I love........ Let one get away with it all of them gone do it.:finger:

[pic - click to view]

XBLGAMERTAG:H00KRANK
I see you like dem wite guuul's!!!
Nice Avy!!!
Just fvckin' wit you...LOL

Home      

most viewed right now
+63online now  17
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
796 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  13
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-52online now  11
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
33 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  9
Video inside You’re Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+107online now  8
Video inside Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap