Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 01-14-2007, 11:49 AM         #181
One_Luv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody wants to be a n*gga but nobody wants to be a n*gga...

I know I use the word from time to time even though I try not to but one thing I don't understand is why white people feel they have to say the word n*gga. White people what does saying this word do for you does it give you a sense of power, does it make you feel like your really "down", your a real n*gga now fu*k outta here... Somebody please explain to me why some of yall like that dumb bi*ch from the tv show just have to use this word
 11 years ago '06        #182
MΛζ†Д VεNфM™ 
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k that ugly fat bi*ch
 01-14-2007, 12:33 PM         #183
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody break down the definition of the word n*gga and zzzzzz then maybe you "n*gga" would stop getting offended when a white person uses the word. a fu*kin word wont k!ll you so move on.

but that bi*ch do need somebody to buss her cross her fu*kin forehead
 01-14-2007, 12:47 PM         #184
biggkevv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They know what places to try that in and what places u would get fu*ked up sayin it
 01-14-2007, 01:00 PM         #185
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.................................................. ...
 11 years ago '04        #186
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
why do people want to use that word so much ? ...

its stupid !! both the people that insist on using it and the word itself ... lets move on ...
 11 years ago '06        #187
anseltmchs 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 ONESUN187 said:
IM PUERTO RICAN AND I SAY n*gga EVERYDAY AROUND MY n*ggaZ (MOST OF THEM BLACK)THAT n*gga sh*t IS PLAYED OUT ...n*ggaZ IN THE HOOD TOOK THE WORD AND MADE IT THEIR OWN....WHITE REDNECKS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULDNT SAY IT CUZ COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH`S(LIKE MICHEAL RICHARDS)MEANS THEIR SAYING IT IN A DURAGATORY MANNER......I LAUGH WHEN A BLAKC n*gga TALK ABOUT IT SETS US BACK TO THE SLAVE TIMES...IM LIKE C`MON n*gga U WASNT EVEN BORN INTO NO SLAVERY!!!!LMAO!!!!n*ggaZ k!ll ME WIT DAT sh*t...LETS BE REAL WHAT OPPRESSION BLACK n*ggaZ ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.....WHAT? THE COPS?SURE THE COPS fu*k WIT BLACKS N LATINO n*ggaZ EQUALLY....BUT ON SUM REAL sh*t MY n*ggaZ...THERE`S MORE IMPORTANT sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A fu*kING WORD THAT DOES NO HARM ANYMORE......IF WE STOP SAYING n*gga THEN WE HAVE TO STOP SAYING EVERY SO CALLED DURAGATORY WORD LIKE ****,SPIC,zzzzzz,zzzzz,WETBACK ETC.......YA DIG MY n*ggaZ IT`S NOT THAT SERIOUS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...LMAO!!

ignorance!!!
 01-14-2007, 02:41 PM         #188
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
IM PUERTO RICAN AND I SAY n*gga EVERYDAY AROUND MY n*ggaZ (MOST OF THEM BLACK)THAT n*gga sh*t IS PLAYED OUT ...n*ggaZ IN THE HOOD TOOK THE WORD AND MADE IT THEIR OWN....WHITE REDNECKS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULDNT SAY IT CUZ COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH`S(LIKE MICHEAL RICHARDS)MEANS THEIR SAYING IT IN A DURAGATORY MANNER......I LAUGH WHEN A BLAKC n*gga TALK ABOUT IT SETS US BACK TO THE SLAVE TIMES...IM LIKE C`MON n*gga U WASNT EVEN BORN INTO NO SLAVERY!!!!LMAO!!!!n*ggaZ k!ll ME WIT DAT sh*t...LETS BE REAL WHAT OPPRESSION BLACK n*ggaZ ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.....WHAT? THE COPS?SURE THE COPS fu*k WIT BLACKS N LATINO n*ggaZ EQUALLY....BUT ON SUM REAL sh*t MY n*ggaZ...THERE`S MORE IMPORTANT sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A fu*kING WORD THAT DOES NO HARM ANYMORE......IF WE STOP SAYING n*gga THEN WE HAVE TO STOP SAYING EVERY SO CALLED DURAGATORY WORD LIKE ****,SPIC,zzzzzz,zzzzz,WETBACK ETC.......YA DIG MY n*ggaZ IT`S NOT THAT SERIOUS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...LMAO!!

Im Puerto Rican too and I dont use the word, I get your message but was it really necessary to say the word that many times
 11 years ago '06        #189
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
It's all about the King Of The Burbs
But for real she made herself look like a dumb*ss on national tv. That b*tch needs to be slapped.
 11 years ago '05        #190
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 594 594
TO THE STUPID a.ss n*ggaZ TELLING ME THAT WHAT I KNOW ABOUT BEING BLACK IM FROM THE QUEENSBRIDGE HOUSING PROJECTS IN LONG ISLAND CITY,NYC....ANY SPANISH n*gga THAT DOESNT SAY THE WORD IS JUST SUM REGGAETON n*gga THAT LISTENS TO SPANISH sh*t ALL DAY AND ANY BLACK n*gga THAT THINKS IM IGNORANT IS JUST SUM PRO BLACK MOTHERfu*kER THAT IS A RACIST ON THE DOWN LOW THESE n*ggaZ WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO BE BLACK YA DIG OUT HERE WE TOOK THE WORD AND MADE INTO SOMETHING THATS NOT NEGATIVE OR DURAGATORY SO fu*k Y`ALL FOR EVEN WAISTING Y`ALL TIME....THAT`S LIKE TELLING MY n*gga FAT JOE TO STOP SAYING n*gga..YOU THINK HE GON STOP CUZ BLACK PEOPLE SAID SO..HELLL fu*kING NO....GIVE IT UP!!!YOU WANT THAT WORD GONE THEN ALL THE OTHER DURAGATORY WORDS GOTTA GO TO.
 11 years ago '06        #191
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4637 4637
According to this guy, maybe we should just let her call herself a n*gga.

01-14-2007, 04:56 PM         #192
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
these people just want tv time
 11 years ago '06        #193
Cary 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 145 145
fu*k that fat bi*ch never did liked her a.ss
 01-14-2007, 05:04 PM         #194
Deebee1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line....the word should not be used by ANYONE AT ALL!!! Black people are known for taking adversity and making light of it, that word included, but when it gets to a point where "others" are using it freely to refer to one another, it's WAY out of hand. You don't hear white folks callin each other "cracker", "zzzzzz" or "peckerwood" do you? Hell no!!!! sh*t has to stop!
 01-14-2007, 05:17 PM         #195
BigSnapmactown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dogg weve been down this road before...

pun said it
crack says it
pitbull says it

ricans says it...its accepted its cool....

i mean all puerto ricans have part african lineage anyway...

every puerto rican has some black in em...

and WHITE people is the ones that said if u got any black in u then u considered black so....

besides i could give a flying fu*k...

M.O.E.
 01-14-2007, 06:11 PM         #196
hashaun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brua, are you Serious? Blacks are going through way more oppresion than cops or the word "zzzzzz"! As a whole we are mentally oppressed by a mentality formed by who the goverment wants us to believe was "Willie Lynch"! Who gave Slavemasters a plan to control their slaves for hundreds of years, by putting us against us! Meaning light skin vs. dark skin, old vs. young, tall vs. short, man vs. woman, etc... And if u study ur "n*gga" friends somewhere u will find this mentality oppressing them still to this day! currently its mostly in the form of gang colors, what street, what coast, what school, the best car, the most money, the best looking female, the most females!(SAME sh*t JUST A DIFFERENT TOILET)! And its not that were dumb its that we are competitive by nature, and with this mentality were competiting against us instead of the devil's will! OPPRESION!!! In this plan they also separated the man from his family and let the woman raise her children inferior to the slavemaster so she wouldn't lose them like she lost her husband! Now, we separate ourselves! I shouldn't even have to get u an example of that cause you should kno how many n*ggas are raised without a father figure! OPPRESION!!! So don't act you know whats going on cause your friends let u say "n*gga"! And i could go on about the plan but i want u to get some self-knowledge about this struggle cause its deeper than u thinking, brua! I feel she shouldn't say it cause we flipped it from being the derogatory word that her ancestors wanted it to mean! -get ya mind right
 anseltmchs said:
this is what some dude wrote on page 12 of this forum. the story is below this quote

(persia from vh1's "white rapper show" )

In the first episode, Persia repeatedly uses the N-word, to the dismay of several castmates but the glee of producers in the control room. Soon Berrin informs the cast, "That word don't play here, regardless" — and bestows a giant silver chain with an enormous "N-word" medallion upon Persia, who must wear it for 24 hours.

Persia tearfully promises to change her ways, although she backtracked in her AP interview. "The pain in the back of my neck kind of caused me to have a nervous breakdown," she claimed. "Afterward, I came to realize I'm from New York — it's kind of different for us. It's how I speak with my friends; it's how I'm always going to speak with my friends."

i'm black and I use the n-word from time to time, but never in mixed company. i find it weird that she claims to be so "hood," because in my hood she'd get her a.ss tapped for being disrespectful. she's disrespecting all the people that died from the racism tied to that word.

peep her myspace and look at all the support she's getting.

01-14-2007, 06:14 PM         #197
hashaun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brua, are you Serious? Blacks are going through way more oppresion than cops or the word "zzzzzz"! As a whole we are mentally oppressed by a mentality formed by who the goverment wants us to believe was "Willie Lynch"! Who gave Slavemasters a plan to control their slaves for hundreds of years, by putting us against us! Meaning light skin vs. dark skin, old vs. young, tall vs. short, man vs. woman, etc... And if u study ur "n*gga" friends somewhere u will find this mentality oppressing them still to this day! currently its mostly in the form of gang colors, what street, what coast, what school, the best car, the most money, the best looking female, the most females!(SAME sh*t JUST A DIFFERENT TOILET)! And its not that were dumb its that we are competitive by nature, and with this mentality were competiting against us instead of the devil's will! OPPRESION!!! In this plan they also separated the man from his family and let the woman raise her children inferior to the slavemaster so she wouldn't lose them like she lost her husband! Now, we separate ourselves! I shouldn't even have to get u an example of that cause you should kno how many n*ggas are raised without a father figure! OPPRESION!!! So don't act you know whats going on cause your friends let u say "n*gga"! And i could go on about the plan but i want u to get some self-knowledge about this struggle cause its deeper than u thinking, brua! I feel she shouldn't say it cause we flipped it from being the derogatory word that her ancestors wanted it to mean! -get ya mind right :banghead:
 01-14-2007, 06:44 PM         #198
One_Luv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One_Luv said:
Everybody wants to be a n*gga but nobody wants to be a n*gga...

I know I use the word from time to time even though I try not to but one thing I don't understand is why white people feel they have to say the word n*gga. White people what does saying this word do for you does it give you a sense of power, does it make you feel like your really "down", your a real n*gga now fu*k outta here... Somebody please explain to me why some of yall like that dumb bi*ch from the tv show just have to use this word
^^Can somebody answer this question for me... So far I've heard its just a word get over it, black people use it why can't we, I'm grew up in the hood yada yada yada none of that explains why you want to use the word in the first place. The thing is its cool to be a "n*gga" when your listenin to hip hop and chillin with your boys its all love then but when it comes down to issues in the black community and the history of blacks in this country nobody wants to be a "n*gga" anymore but I know its just a word it doesn't even hold that weight anymore.

Last edited by One_Luv; 01-14-2007 at 06:46 PM..
 01-14-2007, 09:00 PM         #199
DJ_critikaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Chill son. You obviously just white and jealous.

Post rekoved.
I'm Asian, n*gga.
 01-14-2007, 09:08 PM         #200
jjjj04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just seems like white people are mad because they can't use a word they abused for 400 years.........................uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm mmmmmm.................... sorry you lost your privelages to say it. We HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY IT IF WE WANT......thank you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago