Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga"

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????????????
i don't care 131 27.35%
she has a ghetto pass 30 6.26%
she's nice on the mic, but she can't use that word 84 17.54%
fat, ugly, wanna be...my sister wants to beat her ass 178 37.16%
if black people can use the word, then so can she 56 11.69%
Voters: 479. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
15794 pageviews
284 comments

anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "n*gga"

this is what some dude wrote on page 12 of this forum. image the story is below this quote

ONESUN187 said: image
IM PUERTO RICAN AND I SAY n*gga EVERYDAY AROUND MY n*ggaZ (MOST OF THEM BLACK)THAT n*gga sh*t IS PLAYED OUT ...n*ggaZ IN THE HOOD TOOK THE WORD AND MADE IT THEIR OWN....WHITE REDNECKS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULDNT SAY IT CUZ COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH`S(LIKE MICHEAL RICHARDS)MEANS THEIR SAYING IT IN A DURAGATORY MANNER......I LAUGH WHEN A BLAKC n*gga TALK ABOUT IT SETS US BACK TO THE SLAVE TIMES...IM LIKE C`MON n*gga U WASNT EVEN BORN INTO NO SLAVERY!!!!LMAO!!!!n*ggaZ k!ll ME WIT DAT sh*t...LETS BE REAL WHAT OPPRESSION BLACK n*ggaZ ARE GOING THROUGH NOW.....WHAT? THE COPS?SURE THE COPS fu*k WIT BLACKS N LATINO n*ggaZ EQUALLY....BUT ON SUM REAL sh*t MY n*ggaZ...THERE`S MORE IMPORTANT sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A fu*kING WORD THAT DOES NO HARM ANYMORE......IF WE STOP SAYING n*gga THEN WE HAVE TO STOP SAYING EVERY SO CALLED DURAGATORY WORD LIKE ****,SPIC,zzzzzz,zzzzz,WETBACK ETC.......YA DIG MY n*ggaZ IT`S NOT THAT SERIOUS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...LMAO!!
(persia from vh1's "white rapper show" )

In the first episode, Persia repeatedly uses the N-word, to the dismay of several castmates but the glee of producers in the control room. Soon Berrin informs the cast, "That word don't play here, regardless" — and bestows a giant silver chain with an enormous "N-word" medallion upon Persia, who must wear it for 24 hours.

Persia tearfully promises to change her ways, although she backtracked in her AP interview. "The pain in the back of my neck kind of caused me to have a nervous breakdown," she claimed. "Afterward, I came to realize I'm from New York — it's kind of different for us. It's how I speak with my friends; it's how I'm always going to speak with my friends."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.austin360.com/ .. 360vh1rap.html

i'm black and I use the n-word from time to time, but never in mixed company. i find it weird that she claims to be so "hood," because in my hood she'd get her a.ss tapped for being disrespectful. she's disrespecting all the people that died from the racism tied to that word.

peep her myspace and look at all the support she's getting.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.myspace.com/persianyc

Last edited by anseltmchs; 01-14-2007 at 02:35 PM..

284 comments for "Jan 12 - white rapper refuses to stop saying "nigga""

01-12-2007, 02:36 PM         #2
Whats Good Yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate that fat bi*ch
 11 years ago '06        #3
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
I'll slap her.
 01-12-2007, 02:36 PM         #4
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch looks like a fat dyke who cares,
 11 years ago '04        #5
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Saying n*gga amongst your friends is one thing

But when you're on national TV, it makes you look like a goddamn moron
 01-12-2007, 02:38 PM         #6
Sanchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
I'll slap her.
she needs to be slapped, she has that attitude like she's untouchable and she needs a reality check
 11 years ago '04        #7
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650

[pic - click to view]

She looks like a fat Fergie
 11 years ago '06        #8
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
white rapper refuses to stop saying "n*gga" ....
well, I would refuse 2 just sit there. I would whoop her fu*kin fat a.ss. Around here u'd get fu*ked up, ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A WHITE PERSON
 11 years ago '06        #9
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,178 | Props total: 1799 1799
that sh*t is crazy in NY, I wa up there with my step brother and he has a mixed group of friends and this one white cat said n*gga, so I called him a "dirty n*gga"(yeah I stepped off the level) and he took offense...tha fuk?.. So... I pulled out on him c*cked hammer and all(I woulda hit em, not bust em tho). cuz, Im from the south and he was already talkin loose about how gangsta this and that, but I don't fux wit that thats just blatant disrespect and seein how far you can go.
 11 years ago '06        #10
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
i love callin em CRACKERS
 01-12-2007, 02:44 PM         #11
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat white dyke should shut her mouth. In Reading the Chicanos would use, abuse an lose that ghetto-talkin bi*ch, put her in her dirty-ass place.
 01-12-2007, 02:46 PM         #12
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find that other white guy annoying, "ghetto revival B!" stfu! moron
 11 years ago '06        #13
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
No stunt...I know 2 whiteboys from round tha way (Monessen,Pa) who go way hard on tha streets...kids to some sistas...fux w/nothing but n*ggas, & street n*ggas to boot....them boys is official on the hustle side...got records longer than Mutombo's arm...been callin them n*gga since I can remember & they get down like that w/every n*gga they fux w/....I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.
 11 years ago '06        #14
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
lmaooo ghetto revival
 11 years ago '06        #15
anseltmchs 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 yumflip said:
No stunt...I know 2 whiteboys from round tha way (Monessen,Pa) who go way hard on tha streets...kids to some sistas...fux w/nothing but n*ggas, & street n*ggas to boot....them boys is official on the hustle side...got records longer than Mutombo's arm...been callin them n*gga since I can remember & they get down like that w/every n*gga they fux w/....I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.
i don't care how much they hustle. how many times they got arrested.

it's not cool
 11 years ago '04        #16
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 yumflip said:
I don't even flinch when they say it...they more "zzzzzzish" than my black a.ss.
youre an idiot
 01-12-2007, 03:02 PM         #17
twherry19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if people are watching it and constantly commenting on it, it makes for good television. i got white homeboyz that i grew up it wit. they say it because they fam, but the fu*kers in the limelight are saying because it gets them attention, and that is where the beat down comes in.
 11 years ago '04        #18
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
She's a fat nasty stupid bi*ch. She'll never get a major deal.

... Ghetto Revival, baby!
 01-12-2007, 03:08 PM         #19
Barney Gumbel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody should use that word...period.
 11 years ago '04        #20
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 495 495
Yo, I been down with mostly black friends since I can remember, and I never use that word. Not out of being scared, just out of respect. I don't want nobody calling me a cracker, so why should I call someone a n*gga. Stupid sh*t, saying the word don't make you down with everybody, it just makes you looks stupid. Persia has no respect for anybody, so she will get none...fu*king c*nt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy