Weightloss {all other threads will be deleted}

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-11-2007, 02:39 PM         #141
seindiamond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Hyde said:
Wat sort of foods/drink should i have/not have after a work out ?
Although I said you should eliminate sugars altogether, this is the exception. During your workout you can have some sugars from juice/gatorade mixed with some protein maybe 10g's worth of whey, this will ensure that you don't go into a protein deficiency as well as keep you energized. Post workout drink should consist of whey protein and fast digesting carbohydrates. Don't consume fat after your workout as it slows the digestion of protein and you don't want that. Drink alot of water too.
 02-26-2007, 08:08 PM         #142
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ight im trying to lose weight and watching my calories. Two things some days I get really low like 1k cals is that bad if i undershoot it that much. By that formula I should be getting 1,700..

Also is it wrong to eat protein bars and drink protein shakes. I use them instead of eating a meal when im short on time, is that not a smart idea?
 12-27-2007, 09:21 AM         #143
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is only temporary. Not a solution, just another way to lower weight. The weight will come back faster than you lost it, plus more. Your metabolism will still be low and you hunger will still be abnormally high.
 02-11-2008, 04:12 PM         #144
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im having a hard time find a meal replacement A REAL hard time no lie man

i want to loss my weight "fat" and then gain the weight back with muscle mass

and i dunno if i should get a lite or reg meal replacement

i was gona get on muscle milk but then i read an article on how it has glycocyamine so now i dunno if i want to use it

then i heard eas myoplex is good as well...but man im having a ahrd time cause if it get lite i also loss out on protiens

i need someone to throw down some good info for me
 10 years ago '08        #145
jay2doza 
space
space
space
$31 | Props total: 0 0
great post
 03-05-2008, 10:07 PM         #146
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop drinkin soda made such a huge impact on me 6 months ago..i stopped drinking cokes and lost 15 pounds..

Last edited by master467; 03-05-2008 at 10:08 PM..
 03-08-2008, 11:25 PM         #147
lankans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll try this out, hopefully it works
 10 years ago '04        #148
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
yeah i'm looking for meal replacement suggestions (not so much mixes, but i'll consider it) as well as fasting techniques, cleansing type sh*t.
 10 years ago '08        #149
codigo230 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
good post man thanks for the info
 10 years ago '06        #150
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
isn't chinese food bad for you cause of the sauce? or is there a healthier way of getting it? cause i always get chicken and broccoli but i might just start getting it with the sauce on the side that way i can control how much i use instead of it being drenched in it. and is white rice bad compared to brown rice?
 03-17-2008, 01:22 PM         #151
rivertin89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't agree with no cheat days
everything else looks good though

Last edited by rivertin89; 03-17-2008 at 01:36 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #152
L33TSauce 
space
space
$164 | Props total: 7 7
Big Ups
 10 years ago '05        #153
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
good lookin fellas..down 30lbs since the beginnin of the year..got the diet straightened out..all it takes is...WANTING IT and discipline..youll get it...
 10 years ago '05        #154
Friday 1 heat pts
space
space
$655 | Props total: 15 15
im on the nutrisystem diet all it is is portioned sized meals they give u 3 full meals a day with unlimited salads and it only costs $10 a day u should check it out ive lost alot of weight on this program all it is is portioned size meals and it taste good its regular pizza, pasta and everything just small portions of it
 04-22-2008, 08:57 PM         #155
DragOnRR2003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 04-22-2008, 10:37 PM         #156
lil demane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drink Water An Sleep
 04-22-2008, 10:50 PM         #157
CristalMarie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk how i stumbled accross this post but it was very detailed and iv been wondering what good protein foods were
 10 years ago '07        #158
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 seindiamond said:
That drinking water and eating only fruits and veggies thing is bad man. I'm sure it could work in the short term but if you are playing a sh*t load of sports and eating the healthiest veggies, your energy levels will be low. I'm not feeling this "don't eat alot" sh*t either. I eat alot 5-6 times a day. Eat protein. If you want muscle go for 2-2.5g protein per lb bodyweight. You need carbs around your training. If you eat good carbs you'll be set. As for carbs at night, I don't eat any except fruits and veggies. You should get protein in all your meals and carbs in around three of them. If you want to lose weight and lift you have to cut carbs but not cut them out entirely. You should try and ingest your carbs around when you lift as your body is insulin sensitive after you lift. The body will use carbs and protein to synthesize new muscle and not store it as fat.
i agree with your post to a certain extent. whenever i eat protein, i have alot more energy when i do pushups, situps, and when in jogging.

but i have been more successful in losing alot more weight when i just eat salads once a day, then exercising afterwards. i also dont eat after 9 pm, and i have been very successful in losing pounds. i almost look like a completely different person from two years ago. im just pissed off that it took that long (two and a half years) to lose all that weight. i still got work to do in order to get down to 190. :banghead: (im at 220 lbs right now. i used to weigh 308 pounds back in 2006).
 10 years ago '06        #159
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I recommend working towards a workable diet that you can do consistently, it is recommended you eat a specified amount of calories, we find this by taking your weight Multiplied by 10. (so 220 lbs X 10=2,200 calories).

...What if im tryin to gain weight in muscle though, while losing fat? I heard it has alot to do with calories..so should I follow this calorie plan or consume some more calories so i can gain some muscle. I'm already skinny (6'0 165lbz), but you can tell i can use some definition, especially in the abs (they dont show for sh*t). but yea I need to start doin cardio..maybe that will help while i start weight training..but i need to find out bout that calorie thing
 05-06-2008, 11:46 PM         #160
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea this is an awesome post..i only eat the foods he has listed..but i only weight 140 pounds noway i can juss eat 1400 calories a day..plus i started working out everyday for about 45 mins..so i been gettin 2500-3000 calories a day..looking more fit..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago