Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2006, 10:35 AM         #121
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this is real good i'm printing this out for next time I go food shopping

oh and if anyone would be able to answer this, is there anything wrong with substituting thos nuts listed for unsalted cashews?
 07-24-2006, 08:00 PM         #122
ludacris1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all you have to do is eat less and workout more,
 08-02-2006, 07:38 PM         #123
Z-Tune  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did this for a month and I lost about 10 pound when my teacher told me about this.
Drink:Water Only
Food:Fruits and Veggies Only
Workout:Basketball Or Anyother sports
 11 years ago '04        #124
eazyvaboy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,930 | Props total: 7550 7550
The most important thing is to eat small meals about 5 to 6 times a day to keep you matabolism high and don't eat late.
 11 years ago '04        #125
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
In Here List Your Recommended Weight Lost Diet Plan ........

From Recommended Breakfast

Workout Schedule

Recommended Lunch

Recommended Dinner

okay Snacks etc etc......

List Foods and Please list how many grams of fat and calories in this food.......
 11 years ago '06        #126
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
It's 9pm here and I've just gone on my bike for an hour. Road something like 8-10 miles. Not much, but it was fun lol.

Now, I'm starving. What can I eat? Is a bowl of HEALTHY cereal ok?
 11 years ago '06        #127
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 eazyvaboy said:
...and don't eat late.
And that's the biggest load of bullsh*t right there.

There is actually nothing wrong at all with eating too late. I've seen it on TV and read up on it myself.
 11 years ago '06        #128
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
FIRST OF ALL DON'T LISTEN TO A fu*kIN WORD THAT BIG BROTHER SAYS.. Don't listen 2 a fool with preparation H reppin power.. DON'T STARVE URSELF. Ur body is not stupid. When starving urself, ur body and stomach are going thru withdrawl. So when u finally do eat something, its gonna take longer for ur body 2 break it down simply b/c its gonna try and utilize it 4 as long as it can = STORAGE AS FAT. The more meals u eat the better. JUST MAKE SURE that they are in small portions. Eat 6 times a day in small portions and ur metabolism WILL SPEED UP. Trust me on that. I hate when dumb a.ss n*ggaz give foolish advice. Again, IF U DUNNO WHAT THE fu*k UR TALKIN ABOUT, DON'T SAY A DAMN WORD.
 11 years ago '06        #129
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
I've just came off another bike ride and I've just eaten beans on toast for my lunch.

How much of a benefit is that for me?
 11 years ago '06        #130
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
Ah right, ok. Thanks mate.
 11 years ago '04        #131
hazard12340 
space
space
$91 | Props total: 0 0
props.. good post, great information
 09-11-2006, 03:37 AM         #132
s.smith1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know you have to do it the right way or just don't do it at all.
 09-12-2006, 10:28 PM         #133
seindiamond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That drinking water and eating only fruits and veggies thing is bad man. I'm sure it could work in the short term but if you are playing a sh*t load of sports and eating the healthiest veggies, your energy levels will be low. I'm not feeling this "don't eat alot" sh*t either. I eat alot 5-6 times a day. Eat protein. If you want muscle go for 2-2.5g protein per lb bodyweight. You need carbs around your training. If you eat good carbs you'll be set. As for carbs at night, I don't eat any except fruits and veggies. You should get protein in all your meals and carbs in around three of them. If you want to lose weight and lift you have to cut carbs but not cut them out entirely. You should try and ingest your carbs around when you lift as your body is insulin sensitive after you lift. The body will use carbs and protein to synthesize new muscle and not store it as fat.
 11-06-2006, 01:43 PM         #134
virtuexru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 seindiamond said:
That drinking water and eating only fruits and veggies thing is bad man. I'm sure it could work in the short term but if you are playing a sh*t load of sports and eating the healthiest veggies, your energy levels will be low. I'm not feeling this "don't eat alot" sh*t either. I eat alot 5-6 times a day. Eat protein. If you want muscle go for 2-2.5g protein per lb bodyweight. You need carbs around your training. If you eat good carbs you'll be set. As for carbs at night, I don't eat any except fruits and veggies. You should get protein in all your meals and carbs in around three of them. If you want to lose weight and lift you have to cut carbs but not cut them out entirely. You should try and ingest your carbs around when you lift as your body is insulin sensitive after you lift. The body will use carbs and protein to synthesize new muscle and not store it as fat.
Real talk, someones on point for once. I agree with the original poster but if you're doing weight training or other intensive sports (such as football, rugby, etc), you're going to need tons of carbs and protien.
 11 years ago '05        #135
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
Ok, so i want to go on a diet and lose some of this tummy fat so i can get them Abs.. But im a very fussy Eater.. So what are some deits that you can suggest.. g'loox
 11 years ago '06        #136
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
"Abs" are a byproduct of low bodyfat....

Limit the consumption of mass amounts of simple carbs within a confined time period. I would say remove them altogether but we all know its easier said then done and I know I cant be the only one who hates the taste of aspartame. And limit carbs (simple and complex) as the day progresses.

Lower your daily caloric intake and create a well - planned diet. You gotta remember its not always what you eat but when you eat it.

Most importantly never overlook the aspect of training. It goes hand in hand with dieting. These workouts may include any form of HIIT cardio or weight loss specific resistance training.
 01-11-2007, 01:49 AM         #137
seindiamond  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eliminate sugars. Eat protein. Eat tons of veggies and fruit. Workout. Have proper peri/post-workout nutrition. Be in a caloric deficiency ---> Weight Loss
 11 years ago '05        #138
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
Wat sort of foods/drink should i have/not have after a work out ?
 11 years ago '04        #139
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
drink water. nothin but water, no gatorade no juice, no milk, just water. dont flavor it, dont do sh*t to it, just drink water. get it?

eat, egg WHITES, lean meats, turkey, grilled chicken, no skin, not fried, no sauce ever, no gravey period. drink protien shakes after workouts, i suggest iso-pure low carb.

eat salad, lite dessing, no regular sh*t.

stay away from bread, pasta and potatoes, dont eat that sh*t.

i suggest 1600 cals a day. read the labels on every fu*kin thing, make it a habit. low carb (under 100 GRAMS, low fat, hih protien)
 11 years ago '06        #140
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
^^ Well caloric and macronutrient intake is proportional to current bodyweight so you base it off that. Other then that everythign else seems fine but its a little butal lol. If you throw in a good weight loss routine then you can cut yourself sum slack.

But yea water is essential to EVERYONE regarless of their fitness goals so put down the sodas...not the hard liqour tho thats just fine but limit it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago