Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2007, 08:35 PM         #101
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -The Snitch- said:
2 PAC....just kidding, on the real tho...Juelz Santana=biggest SG ever
my 5 yr old girl cousin could fu*k up juelz
 11 years ago '05        #102
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I'd say Lil' Wayne. How can he be gangsta when he's been with Cash Money since he was a kid? I doubt he ever had to struggle with Baby taking care of him.
 11 years ago '06        #103
killaqnz92 
space
space
$490 | Props total: 19 19
 I hug the strip said:
word he is from st. nicks
how come he dont rep it
but idk some dude from queens told me he knew ppl hat roll with fred money and they said dude is from the burbs
and so is jr
dont know if thats true or not
ma n*gga JR do rep that sh*t!!!!! and ma n*gga know 40 cal little cousin he 19 now and he said that he chilled with JR befor the dipset sh*t.....thats how i know.......
 01-12-2007, 10:17 PM         #104
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Flip
 11 years ago '05        #105
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
2pac. That n*gga went to a performing arts school and he took Ballet. He was a real dude once he started rapping but not a thug.
 01-13-2007, 11:53 AM         #106
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adh56 said:
2pac. That n*gga went to a performing arts school and he took Ballet. He was a real dude once he started rapping but not a thug.
Yeah then Pac would talk about "Ladies Keep Ya Head Up", and then goes and r*pe hoes...
 11 years ago '05        #107
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
How the hell you know he r*ped that chick, furthermore yall sound so ignorant on this thread, did any of yall grow up wit any of these dudes. And when did luda, big boi, or nelly rap about being a gangsta. If you listen to luda on war of god he says he never sold dope or been to jail. Hey homie i believe you confusing being real with being a gangsta
 01-13-2007, 12:49 PM         #108
anticon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumbass thread.
 11 years ago '05        #109
TheDboy 
space
space
$436 | Props total: 12 12
The Game most definitly
 01-13-2007, 01:03 PM         #110
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever said LUDA in this thread?
 11 years ago '06        #111
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
2 pac
notorious big
 01-13-2007, 02:08 PM         #112
detroit run it  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne- aint he been runnin with cash money since he was like 12 yrs old. when did he have time to do the sh*t he talkin he did.

aint the clipse from the suburbs? didnt they grow up around pharell and chad hugo? and they talk about almost nothing but selling coke.
 01-13-2007, 02:36 PM         #113
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1DOWN said:
Only if you all knew how ignorant you sounded? First of all this topic is ignorant. Especially seeing as most of these rappers are fake and never lived the life they portrayed in their music. But seeing anybody say 2pac or cosign 2pac's name is even more ignorant seeing as he was the realest.

First of all going to a Performing Arts school which btw almost every parent would dream of for their child doesn't mean you' don't knowing anything about the streets or aren't a thug, it means you're talented to go there.

Second of all, judging someone's entire life based on their childhood is the most retarded thing ever. If that's the case, then Snoop Dogg was never a crip or ever was a gangsta because he was in a church choir. Also what about people like Biggie who went to school and got straight A's and played video games all day at home. People who use childhood to determine someone's status in hip hop are stupid. I'm sure all of you cried plenty of times or wet the bed as a child, does it mean you can never grow up to be a hardass k!ller or gangsta?

Third, 2pac wasn't any rolemodel. He kept it real. He rapped abouts.luts, prostitutes, and hoes and called them out daily. He also rapped about mothers, sisters, and women who are dedicated and showed respect for themselves. Just because he made "Keep Ya Hed Up" doesn't mean he was perfect. It was part of him keeping it real and keeping people alert. It doesn't mean he wouldn't call a bi*ch a bi*ch, so once again you all are fools.

Fourth of all, 2Pac went to jail for sadomy charges not r*pe. There was no semen found or no force of entry found on the accuser, so you all need to do research.
You still d*ckridin' a dead man...
 11 years ago '06        #114
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
And U A Lame
 01-13-2007, 02:55 PM         #115
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1DOWN said:
Where do you see me d*ckriding a dead man? This is like my 2nd-3rd time talking about 2Pac in this retarded a.ss section filled with mothafu*king special ed hood wannabees like you. I was just trying to spit knowledge to your pee-brained a.ss. But since you can't comprehend, I guess it's gone to waste. How about getting some reading and rational skills with your bored suburban a.ss instead of making stupid a.ss topics asking who's real or fake. Why don't you go to the nearest hood near you and see how real your internet a.ss is?
 11 years ago '04        #116
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
It's funny how people diss Wayne saying he's fake because he been with CMR since like 12, but praise B.G. for being the realest n*gga out. He was there when Wayne was there and he's only 2 years older. Plus they said he still did dirt, so how is Wayne any different?
 11 years ago '04        #117
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,096 | Props total: 924 924
Wayne, Game, Ja Rule, Bow Wow (lol)
 11 years ago '06        #118
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25857 25857
 Player 1 said:
2 pac everybody that was close 2 him said he was a nice guy

notorious big i saw a dvd with sum ny people and they said they never saw him in the streets
well u dumb for listenin cuz every bio they had n big they had footage of him with his boys on the cornor with the heat and as far as pac why would he be mean to his friends and family it's not like they had enemys talkin bout him: smh:
:finger:
 11 years ago '06        #119
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25857 25857
 JohnDillinger said:
Jadakiss

every song is about k!llin and gunz but he never been arested neva been in trouble

Jae hood lil n*gga like 5'4 kickin gangsta sh*t again neva been in trouble

dwayne carter
2pac

ok your mad dumb jadakis got arrested twice for havin the heat on him so what u talkin bout

11 years ago '05        #120
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
NAs- his motha was a school teacher , hes the fakest in all of rap
how does HIS MOTHER make him fake??

dude, Nas pulled a gun out on DJ Envy back when Nas was making Illmatic. (Envy said it on the radio when Nas was on the air promoting HHID) Envy was trying to give Nas a mixtape and Nas thought he was reaching for that thang (perhaps Nas thought Envy was jealous b/c he was "stylin on him" and thought Envy "had the cal on him" ...i know it was corny - no hate plz )

Last edited by Rayo; 01-14-2007 at 12:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy