most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2007, 03:27 PM         #81
JustTip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Let me flip the script. I'm going to give an example. If somebody like Saigon's cards got pulled, watch how quickly y'all's tune will change. Y'all ain't thinking about that scenero. You're thinking these dudes got records "they're real" ect...so their cards can't be pulled. Wrong, everybody can get caught slippin. Question is, will you stop messing with them because they got caught slippin? Just like the rappers y'all are naming that are allegedlly fake.
Remember when Beanie Segal got hit up by Mike Knox? He was the realest dude in the world on BX, until that happened. Not only did the "excuses" pop up, but everybody was saying how do you let a n*gga punk you and you threw the first punch. See, it's such a double standard with these Pseudo-Hip Hop fans. Yet they want to speculate (it ain't fact) on who's fake. Let that be the rapper they put on their lists, or somebody they perceive as a fake. BX would be all over their a$$es and clowning them left and right. You're right, it would be interesting to see some of these "perceived" real dudes get their dirty laundry aired out. Watch how many flag carriers get crushed, when they find out that their favorite gangstas get got too.
 11 years ago '06        #82
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
yeah.. Like Jim Jones..
 11 years ago '06        #83
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 JustTip said:
What I tell y'all before. Gossip like chicks. Every one of y'all just speculating, and don't know not one of these dudes. If these rappers are so-called studio gangsters, then that makes you computer gangstas. Cause y'all sure be e-thugging it up.
YEA, BUT EVERYBODY TALKZ ABOUT CELEBRITY'S. NIGAAZ DONT BE IN DA HOOD RALLYIN UP TALKIN BOUT DA NEX MAN B/CUZ WE KNOW EVERYBODY, ITZ DA HOOD. FEMALEZ GET THEY POPCORN AND RALLY UP AND TAKE GOSSIP 2 A WHOLE NEW LEVEL THO IF MEN GOSSIP WE TALKIN BOUT DA NEXT FEMALE IN THA HOOD DAT WE GONE TAKE DOWN. EVERBODY TALK ABOUT CELEB'S THO.
 11 years ago '04        #84
Antman2k2 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 8 8
i say game and wayne.....two good rappers that are not as hard as they make themselves
...props

CLOSE THREAD
 11 years ago '05        #85
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
theres zoos everywhere n*gga, i doubt a french n*gga is trying to take a trip to the Lou
I kno that but Nelly and his brother spud did dirt out here, nothin too big couple charges here and there, his brother still locked up for robbery, Chingy aint really claim to be a thug, he from tha northside(Walnut Park), but his cousin stay across tha street from my old crib and he use to come by tha block when we was younger, he was a quiet n*gga didnt talk too much, we called him lil Howard, lol, I cant imagine him doin anything to anybody, lol
 01-12-2007, 05:01 PM         #86
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any of them thats gettin money is studio gangstas...........wanna know why?

because they all talking on sh*t they dont do. regardless of if they done it in the past. they dont do it now......rappers should just rap about their actual lifestyles.
 01-12-2007, 05:16 PM         #87
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I can't rap about being broke no more..."
 01-12-2007, 06:03 PM         #88
JustTip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sniper1 said:
any of them thats gettin money is studio gangstas...........wanna know why?

because they all talking on sh*t they dont do. regardless of if they done it in the past. they dont do it now......rappers should just rap about their actual lifestyles.
Money don't change or solve all your problems (it just makes more). In fact, the industry is no different. Same rules apply, just a different way of doing it.
 11 years ago '05        #89
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
i think its funny how all yall diss these rappers. most dont claim to be hard. nelly yea right he just be chillin, mike jones, and big boi. i think hip hop is so biased on beef. flip never claimed to be hard on the leprechaun and underground legend or u gotta feel me. he was chillin but when someone tries to come at ur street cred caz ur on top u have to spit what you know. i dont think he would lie when hes hangin wit the most credible g's in the H. People think hes not respected but he really is. scarface still fu*ks wit him, botany boys, hawk (rip), trae and z-ro. now forreal if z-ro fu*ks wit him then u know hes got to have some street credability especially since ro is da king of the ghetto. damn we need to stop hating and just start listening to the music and learning off of their experiences.
 11 years ago '06        #90
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
jay-z
 01-12-2007, 06:28 PM         #91
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dead Prezidents said:
The biggest biggest biggest I say gotta go to................. (drum roll please)

COOLIO
u r fu*kin buggin'. The n*gga Coolio is an OG Crip.I'm from NY and know n*ggas out West that already knew his get down.
 01-12-2007, 06:29 PM         #92
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game, straight up and down. Everything about this n*gga is fake as hell.
 01-12-2007, 07:44 PM         #93
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you all saw Coolio on that VH1 Scariest Places show you know dude is FAKE...

Ran like a little bi*ch...

01-12-2007, 07:51 PM         #94
ShadyBeforeMath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NWA...Oh And Ice Cube Wrote All The Lyrics.
 01-12-2007, 07:52 PM         #95
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eazy E made the word [studio gangsta], but did he LIVE the word???
 01-12-2007, 07:58 PM         #96
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about Diddy?

'Now.. we don't give a fu*k..
We just absolutely.. don't give a fu*k..
Because.. there ain't no motherfu*kin love here..
There ain't no love here..
You know, we.. we just gon' keep doin what we do
We gon' keep fu*kIN YOU UP..
And I'ma keep stompin your MOTHERfu*kIN HEAD IN
you fu*kIN bi*ch, c'mon!!"

-Long Kiss Goodnight

Diddy really stomping CATS heads in, maybe Garfield...

Last edited by MrW1gg1es; 01-12-2007 at 07:59 PM..
 01-12-2007, 08:25 PM         #97
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrW1gg1es said:
If you all saw Coolio on that VH1 Scariest Places show you know dude is FAKE...

Ran like a little bi*ch...

WTF does that have to do with bussin his gun in the 'hood or really gangbangin? Lemme guess Game is really a k!lla huh cuz of his mean, tuff faces right?
 01-12-2007, 08:29 PM         #98
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustTip said:
What I tell y'all before. Gossip like chicks. Every one of y'all just speculating, and don't know not one of these dudes. If these rappers are so-called studio gangsters, then that makes you computer gangstas. Cause y'all sure be e-thugging it up.
Realsest drop in this thread so far

Just take the music how you want to
 11 years ago '06        #99
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,616 | Props total: 20324 20324
2 PAC....just kidding, on the real tho...Juelz Santana=biggest SG ever
 11 years ago '06        #100
-The Snitch- 141 heat pts141
space
space
$13,616 | Props total: 20324 20324
OH...sh*t NM...LLOYD BANKS!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy